Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Home Alone /Closed

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Home Alone /Closed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 am

O.O Jocelyn? When did we manage to get an opposing tag team? *eyes said tag team* I am missing a lot tonight.

Eheh... I just lost half the homework I did today. Probably won't be on for much longer 'cause I need to redo it now...
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am

Sweet Angel Jocelyn wrote:Just subscribe or bookmark. ^.^ That way you get the red and blue circles.

I did a while ago. It still takes like, a full day to appear for me. T.T It hates me; I'm sure of it.

Dazed&Confused wrote::] Sounds good to me Gorie. ^^

Irene will be heading to stop you before you drive away, because she's pissed, and wants to leave the house. XD

EDIT:
I'm heading to bed. Goodnight everyone. I look forward to reading responses tomorrow. After school ends, that is. XD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 am

I have no clue, really. But hey, we can so beat them. XD

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 am

Nuh uh. Scarlet will pwn you all at laser tag @__@ And beer pong. Professional beer ponger, LOL.

Is that a challenge, Jocelyn? Ohohoho (Santa Claus ^^), CINDERELLA, YOU GONNA TAKE THAT FROM THEM? >D

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 am

@ Gorie: Fear not! You're not alone. It's not showing up for me yet either. I've been waiting for the thread to be added to my list all day...

Haha, yeah, we can definitely beat them :D *starts plotting and then remembers that there is homework to be done* doh...

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 am

Don't worry, we can plot tomorrow. ^.^ I'll be here. ^.^

Really? My subscriptions always update automatically. The View My Posts tab... Not so much. I hate that tab.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:44 am

Three... pages?
I go to bed, and wake up to three pages? Gah, anyone have an idea where I can throw Cole in? Without me having to read all three pages in the space of two minutes? XD
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 am

@ Jocelyn: Ah, that's the one I use, though haha. It's usually pretty good about updating within an hour or so. Hm... And yeah, tomorrow definitely. I'll also reply to our role play finally when I get up!

@ Imagine: Well... Gabe and Blaire are leaving to go pick up party stuff and Irene is tagging along so you can hop on for the ride. Kaliena and Scarlet have decided to crash in on Jolene and Eljas's hang-out time. You can join in but I think Jo is getting irritated with the constant interruptions lol. And I think Winnie's still sleeping. Uh... That's about all that's going on at the moment.

Anyways, I'm off for now. Have a good night, guys!

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:59 am

Omgz, curse the need to sleep! -Missed everything- X_X

I shall have to read everyone's posts... It's gonna be like mission impossible speed reading. GO GO GO!

I know you now totally have the image of me in a spy outfit in your heads.

KIDDING. -Sugar overdose-

EDIT - I finally dragged Winnie from her lair. Mwhahaaa. I'll get her to go over to the Sullivan's house, and go say hi to your character imagine, if that's ok? XD

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 am

KAI!! YOU TERRIBLE TERRIBLE GIRL!!! Now I have to figure something to do with that glare. XD

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 am

Haha, thanks for the offer..
I just made my character run in XD

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 am

homychrist, i've got so much to read D: it might take me a while to post, gotta catch up on stuff i missed from a week off school as well as randomly insert Beverly, sooo. please don't yell if I take a while =D

(hodamn, i'm afraid of what imma hafta catch up on after the Green Day concert tomorrow night, seeing as I'll hardly be on XD)

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:15 am

It's okay. If you need a catch up at anytime, just PM me. ^.^ I'm more than willing to help get you back on track. Anyone really ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Thought I'd throw in the twist of Kaliena not really liking Jolene. :) That'll add some tension. But don't worry I still love ya Sweet Angel Jecelyn.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 pm

You'd better. :( Yeah, it will. Poor Jolene, she wants to be everyone's friend! XD

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Yay! :D I'm back from school guyzez. <3 haha

I have a bit of homework, but yeah...
I'm trying to figure out why my room/computer smells like the schools macaroni and cheese. By the way, my schools macaroni and cheese rocks serious butt.

And now, it smells like burnt popcorn. WTF? O.o

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Do some of you guys not have school, or something xD?

You guys are all seriously quick posters- not that it's a bad thing. Luckily my character's aren't needed yet, and I probably won't have them show up until later tonight after I get done with my homework.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:43 pm

My posts will get slower this week - I've been off ill today, so had more time to post. (:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 pm

I got school.... I'm only there Tuesday-Friday, though. Only got two classes this semester so I'm usually here role playing and doing homework at the same time.

Ah, Kal is gonna make Eljas upset now...

*waves to Gorie* Welcome back :)

Kai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah, I was out of school that last two days of last week and I had the rest of the week off anyway, so I techncially haven't been in a school for like..9 days? Blah, I'm gonna have fun playing catch up. (Damn swine fluuu.) -sports my surgeon mask- lol

Speaking of catch up I have a project due tomorrow, x.x so I don't know how much time I'l have on here tonight, but feel free to god mod my characters actions if need be, like changing stores or whatever, I don't really mind, you guys are cool ,soo off to get this project done!

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!