Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hope or Despair

Hope or Despair

a part of “Hope or Despair”, a fictional universe by Ririo.

On Gaia, a Parallel Earth, a war is raging. Evil forces are threatening to destroy the peaceful world. 6 people are brought together by Mother Gaia to stop evil and bring back peace by uniting the 3 races together again. It's your choice. Hope or Despair.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hope or Despair”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hope or Despair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hope or Despair"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ririo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hope or Despair

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Could I reserve female 2. I should have her up today or tomorrow. Just a tip also. You should use code for your character sheet. It makes it easier for people... Like me... To copy the sheet on mobile devices. Eg.
Code: Select all
[code] The sheet will go here [/code]
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm

May I reserve Female #3 pretty please? ^^ :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:30 pm

@Iezobel Thank you, I will try and do that. Noted your role and thanks. Looking forward to working with you.
@Kura Ravengade Of course, looking forward to working with you too! :)

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am

Can I reserve the divine missionary please? She will be a female fairy, or element, I'm not decided as I'm not sure exactly what they both do?
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:17 am

@ladygeekiness Noted. The missionaries for Satan help him in breaking the ties between the 3 races. Basically they aid him in overthrowing Mother Gaia and killing people whenever and wherever they like. Evil characters basically. As you are a divine character, you use your divine powers to hurt people causing you to fall, if you use your power to kill, you already belongs to The Sealed. Which in this case you are suppose to be. I know this is very complicated. I'm starting to get blur too. Haha.

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 am

no i mean the fairy and element, what are their powers and shtuff

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:18 am

@ladygeekiness That is up to you. Any type of elements is possible and any type of fairies. Like for example if you want your element to be ice, you can come up with attacks or powers relating to ice. Like freezing your opponent. Fairy of flowers may be able to create spores to stun opponent or strangle them with rose thorns and things. You can think up anything.

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:25 am

They will be a tree fairy then!!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

@ladygeekiness Noted. Do submit the character in human form and fairy form. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:56 am

so with the moral form, is this what they look like when they disguise themselves as a glass race? or something like that?

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 am

@ladygeekiness Yup something like that. Like a photo of them in human form and one in their fairy form.

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey, could I reserve the satan's missionary (the shadow)
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Ok mines up. Hope she's ok... I'm still working on her personality though...

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 pm

He'll be a male shapeshifter (he'll usually take the form of a human, or a Black fox)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

sorry, I lost all progres on my bio when my internet crashed D: Will be up soon

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 am

Hi, hi everyone. All that has submitted have been approved. Do finish their profile. @ladygeekiness It is fine. I have yet to even start on my character. :) Do take your time and make it as good as you can. :D

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 am

Everyone do have a icon for your character. Thanks~

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 am

It always takes so long for the Thumbnail for the character to load after you upload it... -_-

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ririo on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Haha I see it now. Hehe, sorry. But there is still one not yet.

Ririo
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!