Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Hearts

House of Hearts

a part of “House of Hearts”, a fictional universe by AuroraDawn.

The town of Black Ridge Peek holds terrible and cruel secrets for far away in the mountains, nothing lives here. But in between the mountains is the house of hearts. A supernaturals worst nightmare. Bloody experimentation and cruel torture.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: House of Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 pm

No, for real like, Annie is just going to be like "Yeah, whatever 'leader'." and then when his back is turned "*minor drooling* iloveyou."
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty_Little_Nerd on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Hey can I reserve a shifter please? I might be able to submit an application tonight if not it will be tomorrow night. I'd really like to join if it's still open
"Fool me once? ShAme on you. Fool my best friend? You're deAd meAt."
- HAnnA MArin, Pretty Little LiArs

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty_Little_Nerd
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 pm

no anime pic's pic only for magic form's if u have to and yes i can reserve

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Roald has been submitted and I now have to completely redo Clark. Damned computer.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm

And there's Clark after the third gorram submission --_-- Damned computer

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am

hey guys just wanted to inform i probably wont post until tom tonight cause i got diplomas tom
wish me luck

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

same goes here i have an English diploma tom so i wont be posting probably until tom night
good luck Haden every wish me luck to pls i will need it lol

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

I think I might be quitting this, I'm sorry if I do end up doing so. There just isn't much for my characters to do and whenever I try to put them into something..

Anyways, if anyone has any plot ideas.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

Run into someone. Have them going down a hall and find some of us. Roald is rather fragile right now, if any of yours like to pick on/socialize with people or just were curious about the "new guy" they could pop in. I'm always willing to volunteer Clark for a bit of conflict or character development.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am

I'll just be patient. Sorry I said anything.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 am

Everything alright?

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

hey bandgeek, if u want to quit its fine but just cause there isnt much for ur characters to do right now thts fine, there aint much for my character either but the story will progress and soon ur characters might hav a big part in it, the meeting for the plan should be soon and please dont forget to post for Wolf Paw:my mate if u didnt quit tht
But if u want to quit anything just inform me before hand pls
thank you
AuroraDawn

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

I wasn't trying to be rude, though I probably came off that way.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey, sorry if I don't post much this week I'm studying for my exams.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 am

bandgeek u werent rude so dont worry about it :)

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 am

tht's fine amy thnks 4 telling us :)

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby radioinvader on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 am

Hey is there any way I could join in? I know it's a bit late, but I noticed you had some slots open. PM me (:
You can dream and fantasize all you want, but some things can't be changed.
-Zeth

but if you dream
you can move forward

radioinvader
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Poor Roald is so flustered XD He's like "b-b-but I'm gay! And an adult! Around underage females!" but with everything going on he has no clue anymore.

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Lolomg I took such as long space, I have no idea what's going on. X3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rein_13 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 pm

So... Will we be breaking out soon? Sorry, not to be impatient, I just feel slightly useless, being mildly anti-social, sorry...

Rein_13
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!