Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Hearts

House of Hearts

a part of “House of Hearts”, a fictional universe by AuroraDawn.

The town of Black Ridge Peek holds terrible and cruel secrets for far away in the mountains, nothing lives here. But in between the mountains is the house of hearts. A supernaturals worst nightmare. Bloody experimentation and cruel torture.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House of Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "House of Hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: House of Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

Hey Aurora! :P Can I reserve the Wolf Alpha? Unless they have to be a male /: then I'd love to reserve Beta. And I'd also love a vampire and shapeshifter spot. (:
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 am

May I reserve head shifter and Mara- the nightmare demon? Because, I would love that. Please?......... please........please...... it would make me happier than a fat kid in candy land.... just sayin'.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 am

Hi! C: can reserve the head vampire?
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am

Yes band geek you can have the Alpha, just the King Alpha have to be male. Amy yes i can reserve HVamp for you and lily yes i can

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 am

If you need, I can double up on a character as well.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 am

it doesnt matter amy u can do wht ever u want :D most importantly HAVE FUN!!

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

just posted my first post on my new RP im so excited!!!

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:01 am

I'd like to reserve a shapeshifter please, two if you need more characters, but I'm not feeling so hot so I'll do them tomorrow. *Pleeeeeeease don't be the flu...*

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 am

ok doc 2 shapeshifter r now reserved
i hope u feel better
CURSE YOU FLU BUG!!

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am

I'm just working on the Head Vampire, But I sent in a demon character. I can take the head spot for her as well if no one claims it, but I just figure wait and see considering I already have a head guy. x3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 am

ok r u going to start posting?

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 am

Just writing my first post now

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 am

good job everyone

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 am

awesome job everyone keep up those posts

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 am

Aha, I think eventually we are going to need more guys in this roleplay.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 am

yes yes we are lol

AuroraDawn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanade Yuuki on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

Can i reserve the second in command vampire? And can we use anime pictures?

Kanade Yuuki
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 am

Well I have no idea what's happening. But I officially love Kellin. XD

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am

Yay Kellin is loved :3
I feel the love for the 'badass little demon' to

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!