Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

How to roleplay: Everything you'll ever need to know.

a topic in The Library, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

An organized archive of roleplaying guides, including step-by-step, how-to, and general essays on theory.

How to roleplay: Everything you'll ever need to know.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 am

How To Roleplay:

Everything You'll Ever Need To Know.

CONTENTS:
0. Introduction
1.1 Getting Started
1.2 Finding the right genre
1.3 Writing the post
1.4 Quality/Quantity
2.1 Character Creation
2.2 Know your character
2.3 Playing the part
2.4 There's Something About Mary
3.1 So, you want to create your own?
3.2 Building the world
3.3 Story
3.4 How to be a good GM/How to be a bad GM
3.5 I'm stuck! I'm lost! I'm a noob!
4.1 Thank you, and good night

0. Introduction
Hello, there. If you're reading this chances are you want to know just how you go about this whole roleplaying thing. Not to worry. While at first this world of words and imagination may seem daunting, this guide is here to help you through the rough patches. If you'd rather jump in at the deep end without any help, feel free to do so. That's what I did, never hurt me.

This guide has been created by me, a veteran roleplayer who's seen it all. I noticed there are a lot of people looking for help these days, lots of newbies to the scene, and I hope that I can help them with an all-purpose post that's sure to destroy any questions they have with rocket propelled answers.

You should note, however, this is not, in any way, shape, or form, a strict ruleset telling you how you should and should not roleplay. You can ignore everything, just picks bits to listen to, or even swallow the entire info-pill. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just trying to help you figure out how you can go and do what you want to in this crazy, crazy website.

Without further rambling, it's time to go onto the first section. But first! I almost forgot. If you need to jump to a section quickly, hit CTRL and F on your keyboard which brings up a search function in most browsers. Search for the section number [listed above] and just press enter.

1.1 Getting Started

If you're completely new to roleplaying, this all might seem a bit strange, but you'll be out there slaying orcs in fantasy lands and kicking backs in fictional taverns in no time.

The first aspect of roleplaying is that it is all entirely text. What you write is what happens in these unraveling stories. Thusly, your imagination is the limit to what can happen. But how do you go about getting into a roleplay? It's easy!

If you look around this site, or any roleplaying forum, you'll likely find a section called "OOC" [meaning Out Of Character] this is where you'll discover many threads that are for signing up to a roleplay. Inside these threads it's customary for the creator to give you what's known as a Character Sheet or Character Skeleton. This is a form that you fill in to describe your character, and give specific information on them. Below is an example of a typical Sheet:

Code: Select all
Name:
Physical Description:
Equipment:
History/Bio:

Looking here you can see all the fields that the roleplay's creator wants you to fill in. Don't worry about being overly descriptive, some people quite like seeing large sheets. The most important thing to remember when filling out these fields is that you should give the information required, and don't be too confusing. If it asks for a name, give a name. If it asks for a description of your character, tell them what they look like, what they wear, anything aesthetic that you think should be pointed out.

Once you've posted your Character Sheet in, it's customary to wait for the creator to tell you that they are happy with your character. A lot of roleplays don't require that you're character be approved before play, but make sure to ask if you're not sure.

1.2 Finding The Right Genre!

If you're all ready pretty sure you know what kind of genre you want to play in, you may wish to skip this section.

Ah, so you're not sure what kind of genre you like? Well, I've decided it might be a good idea to give some newer players a break down of many common roleplay genres, so that they can judge for themselves if they like them before testing the waters in an actual roleplay.

Fantasy
At first sight of the word 'fantasy' you may all ready be getting flashes of Hobbits and little elves, but fret not, Fantasy is an extremely broad term which typically can cover most other genres as well.

Typically when people say 'fantasy' they USUALLY mean a Lord of The Rings style game, with strange creatures, little technology, and lots of adventure. Character and action driven. These stories often involve tyrannical kings and rulers, good fighting evil, the struggle of the weak over the strong, and adventure over strange lands to a final goal that unites the characters.

Horror
The dark, things that go bump in the night, the supernatural and chaotic evils all play large roles in typical horror scenarios. You'll find that these games focus on dark fantasy, the dealing of supernatural creatures, and survival. A lot of horrors are more about characters trying to survive a great evil, rather than conquer it. Many horrors are either well thought out, or played by ear (aka entirely player-driven.)
You'll also find that a large bulk of horror focuses on vampires, werewolves, that sort of stuff. If that's not your bag, it's okay, there's lots more out there.

Science Fiction/Sci-fi
Personally my favourite genre, Sci-fi often deals with futuristic themes and concepts, space travel, and non-existent technologies. There are many different types of Sci-fi, but the main thing to remember is that they always deal with the future, and fictitious science that may or may not be plausible to some extent. Expect themes of dystopian cities, space-travel, robots, lasers, advanced tech and all that good stuff. If you like Star Wars, read Gibson, or just want to check out some shiny metal, this will be the place for you.

Realistic
Realistic is a genre I've not had much experience in, but I know enough to explain it. Realistic genres are just that--realistic. They focus on stories set in the real world, and often revolve around the lives and emotions of the characters. The stories are character driven primarily. There isn't too much to say about it. What ever can happen in the real world goes here, anything else you wouldn't see in the real world doesn't belong.

Of course, there are many, many sub-genres and different branches, far too many to explain in great detail, but these are the main four that everything branches off from. If you're unsure about a genre, just ask about it. Or even google it.

1.3 Writing The Post

So you've picked a genre you like, found a roleplay, and signed on up. You're ready to get in on the action, and get some story making done. But wait! Just how do you go about doing that? If you're wondering this... Read on.

When you begin a roleplay you find the IC [In Character] thread and post there. Here you write from your character's perspective. You describe their actions, speech, thoughts and feelings. It's important to remember some basics:

- A lot of roleplays naturally build a 'posting order.' This is the order in which players post, taking turns so that no one gets left behind.

- You don't wanna be overly descriptive, yet you don't want to leave too much out. [See s. 1.4 for more on this]

- Not all actions are set in stone, regardless of tense. If you've lifted a sword and attempted to stab another character, it would be seen as a very bad move to state in the same post that you attacked and stabbed. See below for a better explanation.

- Try to take your turn, and not someone else's. It happens some times, and other times it has to, but don't make a habit out of clogging up a thread with some dialogue.

- Don't break character. Like an actor you're putting on a performance. If someone was playing a man from the 15th century, it would be strange for him to suddenly say "lol! A man was just shot on CSI! Turn to skyone, this ep is gd! <3." Seriously. Don't do that. It irks players. There will always be a thread specifically for chit-chat: the OOC [Out Of Character] thread.

Like I said earlier, not all actions are set in stone. When interacting with other player's characters, you have to wait your turn, you need to allow them to react to you. If you throw a knife at them, it's taboo for you to simply state that you had perfect aim and made a clean kill. You must let them defend themselves. Of course, if the player is very inactive, speak with the GM [Game-Master, the one who created/runs the roleplay] and they might let you continue on your merry, stabby way.

The above does not always count when interacting with NPCs [Non-playable Characters.] These are characters in the story not controlled by a player, or controlled by the GM [Game-Master] specifically for use in the developing story. There will be some you can have control over, but these must be handled like a regular character. Remember the basics and try not to be too foolish with them. If there is a GM-controlled character that the GM wishes to protect for story purposes, you may get into trouble for openly controlling this NPC. A good GM wouldn't fly off the handle, but they wouldn't be happy about it either.

1.4 Quality/Quantity

This is a topic that has generated so many disputes, fights, flame wars, and anger that I almost don't even want to touch it! But it probably should be handled for all you newbies.

A lot of people say "Quality vs Quantity." Why? Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't it be Quality AND Quantity.

When posting, I feel it's important to keep a balance between doing a large post, but also putting enough into the post that people don't find it overly descriptive, boring, or hard to get through.

See, a lot of people do what is called "purple prose." This is when you describe things in such great detail that it seems all focus is being drawn on them entirely, flowering it up and painting a beautiful picture with a million descriptions. This is something you should definitely avoid doing. Equally, try to avoid being under-descriptive.

Here are some examples of what I consider to be good description, over-description, and under-description.

Over-Description Example:
"It was a beautiful table. Hand crafted out of a strong oak, that seemed like a god had constructed it into an amazing sculpture of sheer genius, a standing testimony to the overwhelming skill of the carpenter that made it. Gazing upon it, I could see how the warm candle flames gently caressed the wood softly like a loving hand stroking the fine table.

Under-Description Example:
"I saw a table. It had candles on it."

Good Description Example:
"I saw a table carved out of oak. On top of it sat a few lit candles that burned brightly, showing that there wasn't a single dent or scratch the in table's wood."

Do you see the difference? One is putting too much into the description, losing the point in a sea of flowery haze, one is extremely blunt and does nothing to paint a picture, and one gives just enough to allow the reader to imagine the table, while not describing it in full.

It's always good practice to try to give at least two to three paragraphs per post, but don't fret if you can't manage that. Just try to make up for it later on. Some advice I would give for trying to add more is to remember your character and the world around them. What's happening? Did the weather change? How does your character feel? What is your character planning to say or do? What does your character hope for? Anything you can think of that might help the story, scene, or interactions, you should add it in.

**Remember! If you're trying to change the direction of the plot, or add a side-story, ALWAYS check with the GM before doing so!**

2.1 Character Creation

So you want a little hand making a character? No problem! It's not the easiest thing in the world.

When you're deciding to make a character, there are a few good things to remember. Ask your self these questions:

- Who is this person? What is their name?

- Where is this person from?

- Are they human, or something else?

- What do they wear?

- What does this person look like?

- What is this person's personality like?

After that, just keep adding, and adding. Your imagination is the limit. I find it's easier if you're making a character for a roleplay to check the story, and the world of the roleplay, and work from there, making sure the character fits into the fiction.

2.2 Knowing Your Character

After time it may become easier to play a character, you'll become familiar with them and their history. A lot of people reuse characters for many roleplays, adapting the character to fit into stories and scenarios so they can use them. This can often be a good thing to practice because as you become more familiar with a character, the more you understand their personality, how they think and act, and this leads to you being a better roleplayer.

2.3 Playing The Part

When roleplaying with a character, you might find it hard at first. You may be unsure about the character, or whether or not you're playing them correctly. The best thing to do is to look at what's happening and ask yourself:

- What would he do in this situation?

- How would he feel?

These are two short and sweet questions that always help.

It's good to remember that your character is not you. It doesn't share your beliefs, hopes, opinions, ideas, thoughts, feelings, strengths or weaknesses. You have to treat them as a separate entity, almost like you're writing about another person, retelling events and actions through their eyes.

If you keep all this in mind, you should do fine. After a while you'll become used to playing different characters, and eventually it'll be as easy as breathing.

2.4 There's Something About Mary

You may have heard of her before, she is feared, loathed and despised by many roleplayers, she goes by the name... Mary Sue.

Okay, so Mary Sue isn't a real person. Or a single character. She's many characters!

When people say "That character is a total Mary Sue!" They mean only one thing: that character is a strange, and possibly quite annoying being. Mary Sues [Alternatively Gary Sue if describing a male] are characters who are too perfect. Everything is too easy for them. They get what they want, when they want it. Everyone loves them and anyone who hates them is just jealous of how perfect they are.

In roleplaying, a Mary Sue may try to control other characters emotionally ["You all love me! everyone does! I'm perfect!!"] or even take control of the story! ["I'm the princess. What I say goes!"]

Do not play like this. Remember that your character has weaknesses, they can be defeated, disliked, kicked and bullied, have tough lives, and die young with a sad face. That's what happens. But it's not about what happens to your character that matters, it's how they deal with it. Troubles, challenges, and goals are what shape your character from a weakling into a confident force to be reckoned with. You gotta let them grow in their stories!

For more information on Mary Sues just google it. You'll find a huge number of webpages about them.

3.1 So, You Want To Create Your Own?

The next few sections are for people who wish to create and run their very own roleplay. If you're not one of them, skip ahead. Otherwise, keep reading!

So, you finally decided it's time to stop playing and time to build something. But how? How do you do that? Well, read ahead and you'll be sure to become a GM in no time with some good ideas and a story to work with.

The first thing you wanna do is figure out what kind of genre you're going to be working into. Make sure you have a general idea about the kind of themes you'll be using, and how you'll do that. Watching films from different genres, or reading books, can help give you many ideas for what you want, and inspire some epic tales.

3.2 Building The World

Put down the hammer and nails, you don't need them to build here. All you need is your mind and some imagination. And maybe a few cups of coffee.

You've decided on a genre, and you know what kind of themes you wanna go for, now where does it all take place? This is the world the characters live, work, eat, sleep, love and hate in. It doesn't have to be realistic at all. It could be made of happiness and marshmallows if you like. Here's what to consider when figuring out the world you want to have your story in:

- What kind of place is it? Is it futuristic, medieval, is there magic or not? How does this affect the look of the world?

- Are there many countries? Different rulers or governments?

- What lives there? Are there people, and different species? What do they call themselves? What languages do they speak?

And anything else you think you need to include. Religions, politics, fashion and average shoe sizes. It's your world and you gotta make it yourself. Think about your story, how does it affect this world? Has it changed it? In what way? It seems like a lot, but it all falls into place in the end!

3.3 Story

You have a general idea about the world and genre. Next is the story. Why are the characters here? What's the goal? What kind of things are going to happen? Is there a beginning and an end? How do you want it to flow? Do the characters control the direction of the story, or do you have it all planned out?

It can be difficult to just create a masterpiece off the top of your head, but not impossible. A good idea is to get the creative juices flowing. Forget everything you know about inspiration, it doesn't come to you, you have to seek it out. You gotta make it give you ideas. To do this, start watching films, walking outside, read books, watch TV, read the news, and listen to music. When you start to get a few ideas, begin writing them down. And then start writing down everything. It doesn't matter how bad the idea is, the point is to write it down and see if you like it later or on decide on how you can use it. This will help you think, and will eventually allow you to keep coming up with good ideas to build off of.

When you have your story, ask yourself: does it make sense? Is there anything you want to add? Is there any way it could be made better? Does it sound cool to you?

Go with a beginning, a middle and an end. You don't have to have every single little detail figured out, but it's good to be running along a basic line of planned events. Don't force people through your story, guide them through it, allow the events to naturally unfold, and be sure to keep the ideas moving. Characters can sometimes, if you want them to, take some very good change into the story, and you may have to stay on your toes!

3.4 How to be a good GM/How to be a bad GM

I've been a GM of roleplays for I don't know how long. A VERY long time. I feel I have enough experience to know what I'm talking about. So here's some advice from me to you, if you're going to try to make it as a GM:

Being a good GM:
You want people to remember you as a good story teller, who can weave an entertaining plot into an engaging roleplay that kept people interested and excited. That's all fine and dandy, but there are many other things that make a GM good, too. Remember to always be an unbiased mediator over the characters. You can control them, but go power-crazy and they'll just leave you. When fights break out between players, settle it in a calm manner. Don't rise to their emotions, and try to bring everyone to an agreeable end to their bickering.
If someone is giving you, or your game trouble, just politely message them, telling them your concerns, and ask them to stop. If they persist, just do what you can to keep calm and avoid the player. Speaking with site staff about troublesome users will surely deal with any problems you get.
Remember the most important thing: the players are keeping your roleplay alive. Listen to them if they have suggestions, or ideas. You don't have to implement them, but you never know what some people will come up with.

How to be a bad GM:
If you want to be remembered as a terrible, annoying, troublesome GM, just follow these rules:
- Never listen to anyone. What you say goes. End of!
- Always become very angry when people disagree or don't do what you ask of them.
- When fights break out, try to swear and shout the most. This way they'll become distracted and probably be more concerned with talking to you, rather than with each other.
- When people give suggestions for your roleplay, tell them to get lost. Ignore them, and possibly use the idea anyway.
- Kill characters off when you don't like them. Never try to talk with a player about their character, that is stupid, instead take it out on their character, they'll surely know there was something wrong then!

3.5 I'm stuck! I'm lost! I'm a noob!

Having trouble still? Finding your stuck and can't quite roleplay even after this guide?
I suggest you run all the way over here: role-play-academy-f125.html This is the roleplay academy. Make a thread and tell the people what you're stuck with, or need a hand on. Someone from the community will try to help you. It's the best thing you can do rather than freak out and call yourself a noob.

4.1 Thank you And Goodnight!

Well, after all that typing I feel rather tired. I hope all this advice helps the newer players, and allows them to become better roleplayers. If you have any problems, suggestions, or questions, just send me a PM [Private Message] and I'll answer as quickly as I can. If there is anything I have missed, you feel should be included, don't be afraid to tell me! With newer problems that arise with new players, we must build new solutions to combat them!

Thank you for taking the time to read, and good luck in all future roleplays!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: How to roleplay: Everything you'll ever need to know.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinity on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 pm

This was wonderful. Good work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Infinity
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 am

+10 internets for the "There's Something About Mary" reference.

Excellent work. I've been tinkering with some RP ideas of my own, but I can never get the right mix of characters together for them without practically handing out character sheets and saying "Everybody take one."

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Irish Wolf approves of this.

*wheels out the giant rubber stamper and ink pad. Grunts in a manly fashion while dipping the stamper in the ink, before placing a red "Approved" stamp on the roleplaying guide*
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 pm

You should note, however, this is not, in any way, shape, or form, a strict ruleset telling you how you should and should not roleplay. You can ignore everything, just picks bits to listen to, or even swallow the entire info-pill. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just trying to help you figure out how you can go and do what you want to in this crazy, crazy website.

Nice guide in general, but this really makes it stand out. So often you see guides trying to lay down the law and forget that there are no rules to roleplaying (though some common sense and courtesy are almost always expected), I find it very important that people find their own ways in additions to those they are taught and this encourages freedom of direction. So good on ya.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tetrarools on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

thanks so much i was looking for one of these as i hapen to be a complete noob to the roleplay world!
my deviantArt account http://tetrarools.deviantart.com/

tetrarools
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:40 am

I'd forgotten this thing even existed! It's been some time since I wrote this, I've got more experience and skill now, and looking back, all I see is a lazy half-written guide. I can see a lot of holes that need patched up, and a lot of subjects that were ignored or glossed over, so I'll be reworking this into a new inclusive guide which will go into more detail in story telling, character creation, posting, working with others and will also discuss the topic of competitive roleplaying, 1x1 fights in the Battle Arena, how to do it, stuff like that.

So, keep an eye out for it.

Peace!

Sheoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Recall that there are some luminaries in the community (Saladin) that insist that there's a difference between combat in roleplay and text combat. Seeing as you're a fighter of some skill yourself, I do hope you'll be able to shed some light on what that difference is.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am

The difference between combat in a roleplay and text combat is simple: the latter is competitive, the former is (or SHOULD be) collaborative.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 am

qbsuperstar03 wrote:Recall that there are some luminaries in the community (Saladin) that insist that there's a difference between combat in roleplay and text combat. Seeing as you're a fighter of some skill yourself, I do hope you'll be able to shed some light on what that difference is.

Yeah, I've always seen them as different disciplines of the same skill.

Like the difference between oil and watercolour.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PinkyPromise~ on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanqq- new here, and that was awesome. :)

PinkyPromise~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_Star05 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Very helpful! Thank you!!!
**Just Be**

Little_Star05
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisuki_Hikari on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks I needed some help with my character's Background!
โ—พI witness your death / You were so unsuspecting / How satisfying.

โ—พI am eternal / Death will never capture me / My skills exceed his.

โ—พThat was your own fault / You should have paid attention / And looked through the lie.

Nisuki_Hikari
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BakaBazooka on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Thank you so much!
I feel more confident now! :D

BakaBazooka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!