Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to spot a Faerie

How to spot a Faerie

a part of “How to spot a Faerie”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Run from Shapeshifters, Vampires and humans with lethal weapons whilst searching for five Elementals; convince the Dark King to give up his throne and search for the Faerie Queen? Easier said than done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to spot a Faerie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: How to spot a Faerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 am

Ohohohoho. Let's just say they -think- they're immortal x3 ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME, YOUNG BLADE OF GRASS.

Lol I know, poor Alistair xD Freya loves him, though! The first thing she did when she crawled out of her against-her-will hidey hole was tackle Alistair to the ground. You better save her cute ass, Alistair!

In my post Kiser recalls that they took all the Halfling's powers so that's why the Council members are all half something O: Brroooomance~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:05 am

Cute? Cute?! Alistair's idea of cute is a kitten or a bunny, especially when Elena's beside him. He's got a soft spot for animals, especially fluffy ones. Blame Elena. But other than that... Let's just say that Alistair doesn't appreciate people throwing themselves at him. No matter how "cute" they are.

The Kiser part was a little confusing. Gotta go read it over again.

Here's what Alistair finds cute:

This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 am

Omg Freya's feelings. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, ALISTAIR?! You dunt want to be ignored, u dunt want lurv Q~~~~~Q

Oops. Was Kiser's bit confuzzling? Which part? Everything sounds better in my head omg x.x

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am

I can practically feel Alistair shuddering. Eeep.

Ehh... Just the first few paragraphs. It's okay. I think I've got it.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Sorry for the short post there. My schedule recently shifted because I got a promotion and I haven't quiet gotten into the rhythm of when I will have time. I often accidentally miss opportunities to post because of time management issues. I should adapt quickly but until then I am afraid I may lag a little behind until I figure out where my schedule gaps are.

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 pm

I still can't get over that bunny... I love it so much... It's so amazingly cute... I wanna just poke it... That reminds me of something a teacher of mine once told me. He said that the cuteness of an animal was directly comparable with its tastiness. He then went on to say that, though he had never tried one, that a kitten must be delicious.
An-y-ways... It seems as though all hell is going to break loose on the human side, but... Really, are the faeries doin anything right now...?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 am

Glad you like it.

My posts now are gonna be later, cuz school's started, and there might be days when they keep me until 6pm (that's a full 6 hours in school! -faints-), so I may not be able to come on every day.

Sorry.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Okay, so, Corcordin! Thanks! I had actually been in that scene with Leau but did it wrong and you just saved me a lot of back tracking and work! I'll just have her enter right now instead. That'll be fun. Layla, pretend that earlier post didn't happen!

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Alright companions, I go in for my fitting tomorrow. The big thing I'm scared of is that my nerves won't connect properly. Unlike Rin's, which are detachable and optional because she can move her stumps, I can't move mine at all and, therefore, have to get a permanent prosthetic from the shoulder down. Being as I create them myself, I now the shoulder is one of the hardest pieces to make and even harder to connect with the body.

Looking on the brightside, I should be fully operational in two days, three days tops. I also convinced them to include a hidden knife slot in the wrist that functions like the ones in Assassin's Creed.....except it uses kitchen knives.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 pm

YES! Score one for the gamer geeks!. But seriously, I would give you my customary theater wish of luck but it seems some how out of place in this situation. So I think good luck with have to do.

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:12 am

Sorry, everyone, I don't have much time. I apologise for the hasty post, hopefully it'll help anyone who's stuck get moving.

@Kuroe
I had Raena sense Kiser, Freya and Faust's presence, you may have him appear now. Drop on the car, appear in the backseat, anything you want xD

@Goth
I had the guy Orpheus hypnotised take them to IPAF because Alice hasn't replied my PM. We need to rescue Praxis soon.

@cori
You can control Ravenna as you see fit as long as you don't kill her - yet.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 am

Awesome Sylph, now all you need to do is learn alchemy and you're set. I wish you the best that I am able to.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Sorry. I'm here. I'm still here. Time sorta got away from me. ._.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 pm

All right, I managed to snag a concept design for my arm from a coworker and I must say it looks pretty bad ass. I could have gotten a real high tech one with a computer in the forearm that looked real but I decided to go for a more FMA approach.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Very cool Sylph! Being hooked into your nerves does give it a very FMA feel :P All you need is the metal plating and you will be completely set for cosplay for the rest of your life.

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 am

Oooo, that's the coolest thing in the world, Sylphy.

Alice lives!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 am

I am a cyborg! That's right folks I'm completely functional again! I should have a post up by the day after tomorrow.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Okay, Idk when Tania's going to post so I'll have Lenyx do one and then I'll post as Faust.

As for Leau... since my earlier post was wrong and you should ignore it, as Corcordin did, thankfully, she'll probably get to walk into whatever's goin on now. yay! I just need to figure stuff that's going on.

SYLPH!!! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE BACK! I THOUGHT IT WOULD TAKE LONGER!!!

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Oh wow you've adjusted to your arm already? O: That's incredible. Haha I remember when I was little, I was obsessed with cyborgs for several years and I wanted a robot for my birthday xD But yay! I'm glad you're back <3

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 pm

@Layla

I wouldn't say adjusted just yet. I still cringe when I forget it's metal and hit something and it rings. It functions just as well as my old arm too, though I can't do awesome ninja sword flips yet. I need to work on it's dexterity. Layla, I can be your pet cyborg! I am in your harem after all.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!