Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to spot a Faerie

How to spot a Faerie

a part of “How to spot a Faerie”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Run from Shapeshifters, Vampires and humans with lethal weapons whilst searching for five Elementals; convince the Dark King to give up his throne and search for the Faerie Queen? Easier said than done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How to spot a Faerie”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: How to spot a Faerie

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Layla, I just finished Faust's post only to find that I did it wrong, so now I merely have to wait a bit to post as him. But with Leau, that'd be fine. Kiser called her and I can just have her dejectedly and grudgingly wandering back into the IPAF headquarters.
On another note, Malice, you're awesome.
On yet another note, FREYA WHY. ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! That was an unexpected occurrence. It would actually be very funny to see what would happen with those characters crossed over.
Hey... We... We are going to go back to that rp one day, right...?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Lol Yup yup. Thanks. I've got my own home studio too xD
And yea, You're awesome xD

@Kuroe- Aww Shucks xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 pm

I also have a few other questions for Layla!

1. With Leau ending up back at the IPAF headquarters, would she/can I make her interact with Ravenna and, by extension, Praxis?

2. Can we make it so that the overabundance of Iron, while not directly harming Leau after the time she's been in the IPAF, messes with her ability to recognize Praxis as a Fey while glamoured?

3. Since, to an IPAF person who's pretty experienced like Ravenna is, Leau is obviously a Fey, what would Ravenna do?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm

1. With Leau ending up back at the IPAF headquarters, would she/can I make her interact with Ravenna and, by extension, Praxis?
Of course :)

2. Can we make it so that the overabundance of Iron, while not directly harming Leau after the time she's been in the IPAF, messes with her ability to recognize Praxis as a Fey while glamoured?
Yep.

3. Since, to an IPAF person who's pretty experienced like Ravenna is, Leau is obviously a Fey, what would Ravenna do?
Nothing. Leau isn't Ravenna's favourite person but she trusts her instincts and she believes Leau to be harmless - well, as harmless as a Faerie can get - and as such, will use Leau to her advantage. She will go all karate chop if she tries anything, of course.

I know, I hope the Amaranth RP keeps going D: I love it. Haha yeah why is Freya here? xD

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh. So... Leau knows Ravenna. Got it. That would help. TO WRITE!!

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 am

Ummm, everyone. I have terrible news. In the crash, i seems that the tendon in my right hand was severed, along with a few nerves. All of this combined to deny my usage of my hand. I won't be able to post until I'm either all fixed up (Never going to happen.) or learn to type with my left hand. So it is with a heavy heart I must relinquish Justin to one of you. I know....i know that you'll use him correctly.

I'm going to miss you all dearly, especially you Tania, my beloved wife. Perhaps, once this one is finished and I'm not gimped, I'll create a new RP. I've been wanting to make this one for a while but have been preoccupied with this and others.

I love all of you like family...an incestuous family, but a family none the less. My dying wish is that this RP becomes the greatest RP on RoleplayGateway! This RP is the RP that will pierce the heavens! If you ever have doubts, don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me that believes in you!

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:06 am

Sylph... I - oh, shit. Why -

I'm gonna miss you too. I'm sorry this had to happen to an amazing person like you. I swear, if ican do anything for you...

I wish you all luck in your future endeavours. I'll definitely try my best to help this RP. What with everything coming at once - we'll make this happen.

And though it makes me look like a heartless botch, I can't take Justin, I'm sorry. I'll be praying for a miracle for you. I promise. <3
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 am

Oh my god, you poor thing D: Your hand must hurt like a bitch and I can't imagine how hard it must be to not have use of it. I do hope you'll get well soon and don't you worry about it, take care of yourself. I would like your permission, though, to pass the role of the Earth Elemental to someone else. It'll be like the Spirit Elemental where you won't know who's the Earth Elemental until weird shiz starts happening. Is that okay with you? I'm going to miss Justin so much :/ He saved Raena's life, after all. And he's so funny and great. Burrr. Would you like us to continue to use him or would you like him to be completely out of the picture as in dead or gone? It depends on whether you intend to ever come back, of course.

Once again, I hope you'll get better and take care of yourself. We're here if you need us, or, well, I'll try to be. I hope you're not in too much pain and thank you for taking the time and effort and pain to write to us. We'll miss you dearly!

Love,
Layla

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am

Sylph. I don't think I can say anything that can demonstrate to you my sadness at the prospect of you leaving. Thus I will just let it be known that this is a very sad moment.
I hope one of us can pick up Justin and use him well (I don't think that I'll be able to, though, but that's another thing altogether). So I wish you luck, if it will help at all.

P.S. I appreciate your what I think is a Gurren Lagann reference.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenyx on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

*glomps Sylph and cries... Then snuggles and huggles* I haz no words :( only actions. *bops Kuroe cuz she can, then runs off to tackle glomp Layla cuz she will be missed a lot after January*

side note: Layla.. I need you for post compilation ^^;

Lenyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:25 am

@Everyone
Hey, no tears. I'll be back before you know it. I'm actually getting fitted with a new prosthetic arm made by...wait for it....me, myself and I. Hehe, I guess it's another thing me and Rin have in common, even though she's reluctant to use hers. Anyways, I'll hopefully be back soon and when I am, I'll be a cyborg. I'm so glad I added a secret laser pointer in the index finger for shits and giggles.

@Layla
I would love if Justin stayed in use, as both a character and the elemental but that would mean someone would have to pick him up. Of course, I would tell the person who did everything abut him that isn't on his sheet. IE: Who he's going to shoot for romantically, hidden fears, past meetings, important people, ect....

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 am

Damn Sylph, Just get better. *folds arms* I WUZN'T CRYIN! *sniffs* I just got allergies
Inner Voice - No you don't you fake
Me- Who asked you!

But in all seriousness, Sylph, take it easy okay, Seriously.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azrieldemourn on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Designing your own prosthetic? That is awesome! Hey if you are going to have a prosthetic you might as well amp it up. Put some hidden weapons in that thing! Maybe a digital monitor on your lower arm with a jack in cable that comes out of your pinky :P We need to go sci-fi on this thing!

Azrieldemourn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey guys. I don't mean to intrude but I just wanted to wish all you guys a happy new year!

It sucks that I had to back out but I'll be starting up another RP with a small group soon.-layla said it was ok I advertise this here so I might as well lump it with the happy new year message-

I'd be really happy if any of you guys felt like joining. It will be strongly character driven, in fact the whole RP is based on characters psyche (anyone who like silent hill 2 would like this theme) If anyone interested. There not a lot of info in the page-the nature of this RP really requires players to have actual details, it more or less a mild teaser intro and rules, if you want to ask me about it feel free to PM directly-
roleplay/house-of-happenstance/

No-one-special
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey someone special :D Nice to see you again.

Omfg can you paint/spray paint like my face on your prosthetic? Lol jks. I'm not the best person to pick up Justin because I'll be mega busy when February rolls around so... I'll see what I can do. You can feel free to hand him to a specific person of your choice if you wish, of course.

IMPORTANT: Everyone, read Leny's latest post! We made a collaborative post and it reveals some DUNDUNDUNDUN things about IPAF. So go go go!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Happy new year, all. I reckon this year is gonna be better. First sign: no apocalypse predictions.

Anyways, Azzy, have you been watching Iron Man? All that stuff you mentioned... xD sounds great though.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:45 pm

DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Everyone, read my latest post. It's very important (Sort of. More so for IPAF characters). Oh my gawd, I came up with it, like, while I was writing it xD OMFG I'm a genius! Jks lol. It's such a surprising plot twist, I've surprised myself O____O That, or I'm easily surprised haha.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 am

I'm gonna say this right now, I am predicting bromances. Good, old fashioned bromances. Yes.

SYLPH. I WILL TAKE CHARGE OF JUSTIN IF I AM ABLE TO. WHICH MAY BE A BIG IF. WE CAN SEE. I WILL NOW SPEND SOME TIME LEARNING TO PRECISELY MIMICK YOUR WRITING STYLE, SINCE I AM OCCASIONALLY ABLE TO DO THAT. Don't expect much though. I am not a prodigial genius, and ths might not be able to do it.

Layla!!! I NEED TO ASK SOMETHING. How the hell can we have a half vampire?

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 am

Okay, guys, this might be that brownie I just ate talking, but I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR ALISTAIR.

He got ignored in the meeting, Faust basically told him "fuck off, you're not important enough for my time" and now Kiser is only adding "oh, and don't die, Alistair" as an afterthought to everyone else! I know shit is going down and all, but does anyone else just think he's kinda just getting walked all over here?
Hmmm... *evil thoughts ensue...*

By the way... This is confusing me a bit. Does this mean that Faust is one of the completely immortal council?
LAYLA, YOU WOULD MAKE THAT GUY COMPLETELY IMMORTAL?! Okay, I made him, and even I don't want that... But anyways, would he be allowed to be opposed to looking for death...? He's kinda got this ambition, y'see, of becoming god-king of the entire world... It's got some pretty high requirements, but death isn't one of them.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

Kuroe... don't push it. My people are more than just characters, okay... Push too far and you're gonna get it. -still pissed-

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!