Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Mikhos stood, looking out the window. The zombies were dumb enough to have not followed them. Maybe they were collecting first. He never knew they could every work together. But obviously these zombies were getting stronger. He finished the cigarette nervously. Things would get worse before they got better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Shyanne gave a half smile to Mikhos when he looked to her after lighting up the cigarette. It was a stressful time so she couldn't entirely blame someone for smoking. Though the thought still lingered that it could lower his speed. She listened to the yelling and her fuse was becoming short. She was about to just say she would do the door and start working on it but Mikhos left and Anarak started working on the door. "Well, fighting isn't going to help things. Not to mention the noise could even attract them." She said mainly to herself. She needed to remember that in case she had something to say in the next argument the men came up with. Walking over to the door where Mikhos had went through, she spotted him looking out a window.

Entering the rest of the room she leaned her back against a wall. "Well, it might be a while before they show up. They aren't exactly the fastest creatures in the world when they don't see their targets. Are you ok?" She asked wondering if the stress of the situation was getting too great. Shyanne had to admit that she was feeling the pressure but there was nothing to do to ease her own nerves so she tried to calm herself by thinking ahead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:18 pm

"Waitin's what kills me, Shyanne." Mikhos mumbled, looking out the window. "I'm.... I'm alright," He said, more for her sake than his. "I just don't handle stress very well.... S'why I smoke. Dun help we gotta coupl'a sods in ther'. But E\ever since I had ta kill Charlotte...." He stopped, and bit his lip. Ever since they were 'safe' in the FD his mind wouldn't lay off the subject. She was gone. Yet it felt like seconds ago he was holding her. It was all he could do to keep his emotions under control.

Emotions get in the way of your job. He remembered Sergeant Matthews telling him during police academy.

And right now, Mikhos's job was to keep himself and the few around him alive.

Mikhos looked to Shyanne after a minute or so. A single defiant tear fell to the floor, but Mikhos had a reckless grin on his face, and his topaz eyes were on fire.

"No sense in dyin right now, eh?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:08 am

Shyanne tensed when she noticed the tear. It caught her off guard, especially since she didn’t know what he was talking about. Moving from the wall she was now standing a few feet from Mkhos. β€œCharlotte? Was she one of them?” She said as she payed close attention to him.

β€œIs it ever going to end? This, I mean, can we ever kill them all?” She asked softly as her eyes peered out the window for a moment. Since she were introduced to the creatures she had a feeling of hopelessness when she saw the numbers they were in.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:19 pm

"She was the first that I saw....." He said, his eyes distant. "It was either kill her or be killed. Nearly go' me too." He tried to smile. "My long time girlfriend. S'prised I'm not bawlin' like a little ked right now."

"We can't hope ta kill em off. Who knows how extensive it is? How many people lived in this city? Twenty thousand?" He frowned. "And we've yet t'see anymore survivors..... so there's got'a be more than a 90 percent zombie rate."

He looked out the window as well. "Won't be too long till they remember we're here. As for what to do, I can' say. I can't think of anything..... me brain's justa buncha shit right now.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:19 pm

Walter rolled another joint from what he had found, heading towards Mikhos and Shyanne. " Vhat are you two ladies talking about now..? Nevermind, I most likely don't vant to know..." He sat against the wall, sliding down it to the floor. "So, since your running zhis show most of zhe time, vhat is zhe plan, frauline Mikhos?" He lit the joint, inhailing deeply.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:00 pm

"Well, Herr Barrecks," Mikhos said, looking at the scientist with some distaste. "I don't know." He smiled. "You're the friggen' genius, right? Cammon. It's not like fighting them'll help us at 'oll. You got anything betta'?" He noticed the marijuana. "Put that arsed drug away, you berk! Jesus Christ, they probably smell it. Ohhhh, ya little bastard." Mikhos made as it he were to walk past the cruiser and hit Walter in the mouth, but decided against it.

Though the scientist was an idiot on a whole new level, hitting him wouldn't help anyone.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 pm

After Walter entered the room Shyanne was about to make a smart ass kind of perverted comment but decided against it, not wanting to sound like Walter by doing so. When she noticed what he was lighting up she rolled her eyes and let out an agitated sigh. "Don't bring that stuff around me. I don't know about you but I would rather fight zombies without having half my brain in another dimension." She said as she exited the room to where they had entered the Fire Department. Walking over to the stairs she sat down on the second one with her elbows resting on her knees.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Walter laughed, finishing what was left of the joint before starting. "Sorry frau, but zhis can't hurt you. Matter of fact, zhere is a lot of lies about it. Take it from me, a scientist." He knew he was bullshitting her, it does impare people, but he kept smiling. He looked at Mikhos "Eat me bitch, I'll smoke if I please in this situation. Vhen I'm in a stressful situation, zhere is a couple zhings zhat can help me. Eizher I smoke zhis, or you find me somezhing to drink. Zhose are you're only options, because I know she is not villing to do zhe ozher, und go upstairs vith me." He stood, flicking the small paper that was in his hand.

"Now zhat you both know vhat I require to keep mein head, zhere is only vone ozher answer to all of zhis, a cure, und or vacination. I vas quite close to vone before I tested zhe vir-" Wally shut his mouth, knowing exactly what he said. A look of disapointment washed over his face. " Oh shit..."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:53 am

"You feckin' bastard." Mikhos choked, pouncing on the scientist. "Ah'm going to fackin murder ye!" They both fell to the floor, Mikhos about to punch him in the mouth for sure this time. But he never brought his fist down. The thought hit him. There's a cure.

"A cure?" He asked. "We're getting it or your sooooo fuckin' dead. Ya don't even knoo."

He rolled off the scientist.

"It's cuz of you she's dead." He said quietly, holding back tears. He brought his knees close to him.
"Fucking, fucking, bastard."

((I apologize for the vulagarity, but Mikhos is that kid of guy.))

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:05 am

Shyanne ran over to Mikhos and was about to pull him away from Walter when she noticed he wasn't doing anything. Ignoring Walters previous comment of her she looked at him in shock. "You have a cure? You have a cure for that? Where is it? Why don't you have it?" She asked the series of questions in a rush.

Stepping back for a moment Shyanne lost herself in her thoughts. After a moment or two her eyes rose to Walter. "Where is it?" She asked once again, it being the most important question.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:13 am

Walter watched his would be attacker jump on him. For once in his life, he saw no reason to fight back. "Fuck yourself bitch, I vasn't trying to kill anyone!.....You zhink I feel good about bringing death and destruction vith me? I vas only doing mein job....I didn't like it, but I had no choice...." Walter jumped off the ground.

"Threatening me is not going to get a cure....." He left the room, walking by Shyanne. "Fuck you too, bitch....und lets not forget Anarak. GO FUCK YOURSELF TOO!" He left the building, grabbing his bag on the way out.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:49 am

Mikhos watched Walter leave without saying a word. He didn't know if they were better off without him or not. But he bit his lip again, and stood up.

"....So what do we do?" He asked. "Do we wait? Or do we find another safe house?"

Mikhos's first answer was questioned. The hastily erected barricades were being thundered on.
Obviously Walter's departation caught a little attention.

"Damn, get your guns!"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Shyanne was caught off gaurd by Walters' reaction and it showed clearly on her face. She broke out of it when she heard Mikhos talk. She was thinking of an answer when her thoughts were interupted by an alert. She hadn't even noticed the pounding until he had mentioned it. "Great timing." She said sarcastically before reaching behind her back and grabbed her shotgun and making sure it was full. After inspecting it and comfirming her thoughts she looked over to Mikhos.

"I will station upstairs. There seems to be a good vantage point there." She said then waited to make sure he didn't have other plans.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:03 pm

"Well ya better hope ya gun has longer range than most shotties, otherwise I want ye down here." He grinned recklessly, drew his magnums and charged into the main room where Anarak already stood with his shotgun leveled.

Mikhos smiled at his new friend's discipline.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:04 am

Shyanne thought for a moment than shook her head with a smile. Following Mikhos she tapped him on the shoulder with the barrel of the gun. β€œCustom, my friend. Custom.” She said with a wink before she made her way up the stairs and over to the giant window that already had a broken piece of glass near the wall. She could hear the two downstairs very well, give the fact she was right above them. If any new orders arose she would hear them just fine, even if she were firing and the voices were muffled.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:28 pm

The doors were being destroyed. It was a matter of minutes before they fell. Mikhos surveyed the entrance room. A receptionist's desk, an office chair, a computer monitor, and a sofa chair. Mikhos didn't want to barricade the room, he wanted to slow down the zombies while being able to get a shot or two at them.

Mikhos jumped over the desk and in a few moments with the help of Anarak was able to get it in front of the door. If they were able to break the doors, they'd have trouble getting over the desk.

The methodical thumping continued, and Mikhos could only hope the number of zombies was less than ten. He remembered the destruction of the Biggo- Mart, and he didn't want to see that again.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Walter had only been waiting outside, considering leaving the group. Zombies started showing up, and Walter didn't want to be out in the open to be feasted on. He jumped up on the wall, grabbing onto another pole coming out of the building....I may not feel like dealing vith zhem, but zhey are survivors of mein mess... Walter swung his legs back and forth twice, gaining momentum, and jumped forward. He landed ontop of one of the zombies, crushing its spine and ribs under his feet. From there he punched another zombie in the face and stomach, the back sides exploding outward where he hit. He rolled backwards, bouncing up and standing ready for the rest of the mindless drones.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Shyanne brought up her gun and stood to get a better view. Walter had suddenly come into the picture just before she was about to shoot, she was able to stop herself before she pulled the rest of the trigger. She watched him for a moment then spotted a zombie away from him that was far enough away that her bullets wouldn't get him. Cocking the shotgun and taking aim at the zombie, she saw another one right behind it. Focusing on the head of the one in front she pulled the trigger. The zombies head exploded as a chunck was taken out of the head of the zombie behind. "Two down." She muttered to herself as she got ready to take another shot. She realized that there hadn't been any gun sounds from below and decided to see what was going on. "Hey! What are you two doing down there? Walter took out two and I took out two. There are three more." She yelled then got back to her gun to see where the rest were.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:46 pm

"Shattap, you!" Mikhos called gleefully as the doors fell. He opened fire, his magnum tearing an arm off at the shoulder, and the glock tearing into the right part of the same zombies forehead.

Letting out a happy cry, then realized what Shyanne had said. Walter was out there, and he was apparently fighting. Probably for his life, Mikhos thought, as he drop kicked a zombie and rolled away. He was now outside. 5 zombies had gone down, and 8 remained.

"Not so bad." He called up to the window as he fired his weapons with newfound skill. His aim was getting increasingly better. Attempted headshots were worth it as they hit more often than not. He dropped another zombie with a headshot and ducked for cover as he reloaded the Jericho.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!