Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

InkCurse(IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: InkCurse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 am

Jack lay back on the couch, closing his eyes in his tiredness. Compared to his normal sleeping habits, he actually slept quite well, but he was very tired. He ran a hand through his hair just before the couch moved, and he opened his eyes slowly to see the beautiful girl sitting next to him. "Hey.. Yes, I did thank you. Did you?" He asked her.

~*~

"Well..I think we're glad that you hide it from us. You're... our lifeline, you know." Angel told her brother, sighing softly. He really was the strong one in the family, and the way that he held it in when he was scared just made them all feel better, and safer. Like she felt incredibly safe now with her brother by her side, even thought they were both terrified. "Drawing? Alex, even if you did have your sketch pad with you, I don't think I'd let you draw - we are here to find Annabelle."
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:44 am

Alex nodded with a smile, "I remember why we're here, don't worry Angel "said Alex looking around at the environment, it was really beautiful, most of it looked like it was untouched by people, "Like what people dream about..."thought Alex with a small laugh, "I would focus on finding Annabelle first even if I had my sketch pad, she means the world to me....I couldn't stand to lose either of you, I'm just trying to find a bright side to all of this..."said Alex sighing, he remembered that Angel hadn't told him something she liked, "Well...maybe not the best time but....Anything you like so far about all this?"asked Alex, eyes emblazoned with curiosity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 am

She nodded, "I slept great."She ran a hand through her hair and set her hands in her lap, looking at him, "So, what is there to do around here that's fun?" She asked, smiling at him.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Darn it, don't tell me this is dead....V_V, I wanted to make a sequel.....

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 pm

I think you might just have to remind people about it, I'm sure they just forgot and just need to be reminded.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RumoursPM on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm still here. Just went on vaca for a bit.

RumoursPM
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!