Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

InkCurse(IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: InkCurse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:35 pm

meggie, for a moment, though he was actually going to bring Annabelle back, but her hopes fell, when suddenly, Alex and Angela were gone. Meggie sighed and sat done, wondering what she was going to do now that her great grandchildren were stuck in the book. She could only hope they for one, they wouldn't get killed, and two that they would meet someone who could help them return.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 am

Alex blinked as suddenly the bedroom shifted and next thing he knew, he was in midair, Alex cried out in surprise as he hit the ground before gasping in pain as Angel landed on-top of him, "Ouch..."whined Alex, "Angel, could you get off me?" Asked Alex, he stoodup when Angel got off him and looked around, "Where are we? This looks nothing like Annabelle's room..."said Alex thinking outloud before blinking, "I remember now, Grandma Maggie, that book...Inkheart I think it was, she made me read it out-loud to bring Annabelle back...but now we're inside it..."guessed Alex before falling to his knees and looking down, "I screwed up...."said Alex sadly, shaking his head," I knew I was gonna screw up and now look what happened! We're stuck in the book too! "yelled Alex angrily before punching the ground, "Dammit..."Muttered Alex mentally berating himself for getting them both stuck in this mess, "I'm sorry Angel....I'm sorry..." Said Alex sadly as he stared down at the ground.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 am

Jack coughed lightly, hoping not to scare Annabelle as she was picking out a book to read. "This one is good." He said quietly to her, taking one off of the top shelf, with a dark mahogany coloured binding covering it. Worlds Apart was written in gold across the front and he handed the book the the beautiful female in front of him. "It's about a love that was forbidden between two people, because they came from two different worlds." He said quietly, looking into her eyes.

~*~

Everything was a blur for Angel. One moment, she was walking up the stairs with Alex and Grandma Meggie to Annabelle's room, and then next she felt as if she was being yanked by her ankles through thin air. Then, there was a body underneath her, and she heard her older brother ask her politely to get off of him. She bit her lip and then nodded, standing up. With her brother breaking down on the floor like that, she felt terrible and she placed a hand on his shoulder gently. "Hey, Alex.. we'll get home.. don't worry. We'll find Annabelle, and then go home, okay? Don't beat yourself up about it."
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 am

Alex looked up at Angel and nodded slowly, "Yeah.....you're right..." Said Alex standing up slowly and shaking his head a little, "Thanks Angel..."said Alex smiling a little, his sister always knew how to cheer him up, even when she was struggling, looking around a little, Alex couldn't see anything from the page that Annabelle had been on when she vanished, Alex sighed and took a deep breath before exhaling, "Okay....no time to worry about my mistake..."Thought Alex, Alex looked at Angel and sighed again, "Remember that story Grandma Meggie told us? About Capricorn and all the bad things that were inside Inkheart....do you think they still exist? "asked Alex as he started walking up the hill to get a better view of where they were, he wasn't worried, he was pretty sure that they didn't exist anymore....but Grandma Maggie did seem worried about Annabelle, Alex looked around and nodded, "We have to find Annabelle quickly Angel....something worried Grandma Meggie about Annabelle being in the book alone...." Said Alex frowning as he wondered where they had to go, "Besides, Grandma Maggie had some bad experiences....I only hope that Annabelle hasn't gotten into trouble"Thought Alex bitterly.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 am

"You're welcome, Alex. I can't have you breaking down on me - I need you." Angel smiled softly, and then she bit her lip. Getting an idea, she quickly pulled her phone out of her pocket which had luckily stayed there during their trip into the book and she waved it around to see if she could get anything. "No signal. Just like I figured." She sighed, before slipping it back into her pocket. "It was worth a try though." She said quietly, before running up the hill to catch up with her brother. "I'm not sure... Capricorn and all of them may exist.. Grandma Meggie never said that they killed him and his henchmen, just that they were all read back into the book." She said, and then she nodded. "I know we need to find her... but knowing Annabelle, she's probably made friends with someone. You know what she's like."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 am

Alex smiled a little, "As friendly as a puppy..."noted Alex before looking around, "The page that Annabelle was on before she disappeared into the book mentioned something about lily's and other flowers....pretty much a field of flowers I think" Said Alex looking around, shaking his head when he couldn't see it first up, "Well...who knows how big this place is...and Annabelle could be anywhere...guess we better get moving before sun goes down or it rains or something," Said Alex, he really didn't want to be caught out in the open, something dangerous might find them and they weren't really capable of fighting, especially in the dark, "Lets go..." Said Alex as he started walking down the hill, his face showing both worry and curiosity as he looked around.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 am

Anna smiled and took the book, looking at it, "It looks like a great book, thank you." She said smiling at him, then walking over to the couch, opening it up, and began reading. Just from the first page, anyone could really tell if a certain book was going to be a good book, and so far from what she read, it was going to be a great book that had romance and adventure. It was weird; she was in a book, reading a book. The thought made her laugh quietly.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:00 am

Jack smiled softly, and just like that she was gone. "Oh... okay.." He had been hoping maybe to talk to her a little, get to know her some more. However, she didn't really seem interested in becoming his friend, let alone thinking about him what he was about her. Running a hand through his hair, the male sighed and then headed out to his barn to practice some more. Those fire roses were beginning to annoy him, and he knew that he needed to make it perfect before showing it to anyone.

~*~

Angel sighed softly and the nodded. "Alex, look around you. There is a hell of a lot of countryside, and flowers.. she could be anywhere." The girl sighed, nibbling on her bottom lip anxiously as she thought about her younger sister's safety. "We'll maybe have to find some sort of inn or something, where they may put us up for the night with no money." She looked down as they walked, knowing that it was highly unlikely that they would get somewhere to stay for free, and they may have to sleep outdoors tonight.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 am

Annabelle had been reading for about ten minutes, so sucked into the book that she hadn't noticed him leave and go into the barn. When she got to a certain part of the book, she looked up to ask him something, and noticed he wasn't there. Slowly she stood up and looked around. With Dustfinger and his wife in their bedroom, she was alone. She never did like being alone, and in this new world, it made that feeling worse. She checked all the rooms in the house for him before walking outside to try and spot him. When she saw a small light in the barn, she walked over and opened the door, walking in and smiling at him as he made what she thought was a small animal, "Hey." She said smiling.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 am

Alex looked at Angel and wrapping an arm around her,"It's okay, if they won't put up with us, well I'm sure I can work something out with the innkeeper, cause I'm pretty sure you don't want to sleep outside" Said Alex as he stretched his arms with a small yawn, "ugh...been a long day...."sighed Alex before shaking his head, "I hope Annabelle found somewhere to stay" Said Alex still worrying about his little sister, "I'm sure she's fine...."thought Alex in his mind.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 am

"Dammit!" Jack cried out again, the same thorn from before falling on to his wrist. He had about three red burns there now from these past ten minutes in the barn, and they were stinging. He bit her lip, trying to focus on the rose, it's beautiful, what it was supposed to feel like, it's colouring, and then it fell again when he heard a voice. The thorn stung his wrist again, meaning four scalding red burns. "Ahn..." He bit his lip, before curling a palm around his aching wrist and looking up at Annabelle. "Hello.."

~*~

Angel felt a little better with her brother's arm around her, and she gently rested her head on his shoulder. Alex could always make her feel better, be it with a hug, or a joke, a smile or just him talking to her. "No, I'm not really in the mood to sleep outside." She said quietly, her eyes closing for a moment before she lifted her head and reopened them. "Annabelle will be fine... she's the sort of person to just find somewhere to stay just by giving someone a smile." She said quietly. "She'll be okay.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 am

Anna smiled, but then frowned when she had noticed him looking at his wrist. She walked over, noticing the burn marks. She looked over and saw a pail of water. She ripped a peice of cloth from her dress and wet in the ice cold water in the pail before walking over to Jack again, takin ghis hand and gently wrapping the cloth around his burnt wrists, "if you don't take care of these they'll blister and hurt even worse."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:29 am

Alex smiled a little and kissed her head before looking up the road, "Well you're in luck,..."said Alex looking at the smoke in the distance, "Chimney smoke..."said Alex smiling as he hugged his sister closer, "Well....we might have to start searching tomorrow...it looks late and I'm too tired to do much more walking..."said Alex with a small yawn, walking further up the road, Alex smiled when he saw it was an inn, sighing in relief, Alex sat down on the ground against the inn wall for a second resting his legs, "I wish I had my bike or a car..."said Alex bitterly before resting his head against the wall of the inn for a minute thinking of a plan just in-case they couldn't stay without paying.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 am

"They're already hurting." Jack said quietly, frowning as she ripped a piece of her dress off and dipped it into the ice water that was in the barn in case he set the place alight by accident. He hissed in pain slightly when Annabelle delicately wrapped the bandage around his wrist and he looked up into her eyes. "Thank you..." He said, his voice a little more than a whisper.

~*~

Angel sighed softly as she felt her brother kiss her head gently, and it made her feel slightly more comforted than before. When they came to the inn, she smiled softly and then looked down at her brother who was sitting on the floor. Rollin her eyes, she took her hands into his and then lifted him up. "Alex, the inn is there. You can walk a few more steps. Honestly." She giggled, before pulling him into the warm, cozy inn.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 am

Annabelle smiled at him, "it's no problum. My mother used to be a nurse. She taught be a lot of things and I sometimes even went to work with her." She looked up at him, "Can you show me some of your fire animals? I' dloved it at the show and wanted to see them again."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 am

"I don't care...."muttered Alex sleepily before smiling and laughing as he stood up and followed Angel into the inn, smiling happily as he felt his body warm up, Alex looked around before his eyes feel on a man sitting at a desk,"I suppose we should..." Said Alex figuring the next part was self explanatory, sighing, Alex walked up to the desk and looked at the man who was eying the clothing they were wearing, "Not from around here eh?"Said the innkeeper looking down at his logbook, Alex nodded, "No...we're not..."said Alex looking at the difference in the styling of clothes, the innkeepers were more old fashioned than Alex's clothes were, ignoring that fact, Alex looked at Angel and smiled, "Well, you want your own room? "asked Alex as he leant on the desk.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 am

Jack sighed softly and then hung his arms at his sides whilst she spoke to him. "Oh, really?" He said, his eye brows raised a little. "You would make a very good nurse..what does your mother think about you wanting to help people like she does?" He asked her, before she said about the fire animals. "Oh, sure." He smiled, before quickly producing the otter in his hands, one of his favorites.

~*~

Alex was the one that did most of the talking to the inn keeper, and Angel stayed behind him. Her hands were clasped in front of her, again being the strange, quite self that she had never knew before. "Alex... if it's okay with you, I don't want to be alone." She said quietly, looking up at her elder brother. She was scared, too scared to admit it to him, but she knew that she had to.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 am

"Well, I don't exactly know, seeing as she died just a few weeks ago." Annabella said looking down at the ground, then looked back up to see the otter and it brought a smile to her face, "Amazing, how do you do that? Is it hard?" She asked as she watched the fire in his hands, then looked up at him again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 am

Alex smiled and nodded,"Its okay..I understand..."said Alex in a soothing tone, turning back around to face the innkeeper with a sigh, " Unfortunately we have no money....but I could probably do some jobs around to earn our keep"suggested Alex with a small smile, the innkeeper sighed before smirking, "Very Well..."said the innkeeper knowing it would cost more to pay someone to do this, it was much cheaper this way, "This way boy...."said the innkeeper, Alex turned back to Angel and smiled, "You go get some rest, I'll be there when I finish..."said Alex before following the innkeeper to 'pay' for their stay.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 pm

"Oh, Annabelle, I'm sorry." Jack told her solemnly, biting his bottom lip. He had such a big mouth, and he had made her sad now. Stupid curious boy! He shouted in his head, before looking up as she smiled at the otter in his hand. "Well, it's not that hard..The fire harms at first, but soon, you become accustom to the heat and you embrace it. Soon, you become one with the fire, and if you're kind, you can manipulate it into anything that you want."

~*~

Angel was slightly shocked as her brother said that he'd do some work around the inn to pay for their stay, and she followed him instead or retiring to the room as Alex had told her to. "Oh no, if we're both staying here, I'm going to help too. I don't want just you to earn our keep, Alex." She said, before falling into step with him.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!