Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

InkCurse(IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: InkCurse(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:00 pm

"Kind? Like the fire has feelings or something?" She asked looking at him curiously. He had said it wasn't hard but to her it did sound hard, I'll just stick to my books. She thought as she watched the otter in his hand, still smiling at it.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yes, kind of like it has feelings." Jack smiled, and then he gently ran his hand down the back of the otter's long body. "See." He said quietly, bringing his palm out right and there was no burn. "If you're gentle, the fire is your friend and ally. If not, it'll be your nightmare and foe." He said, before the otter in his hand changed to one of his newest animals - a firey horse.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Alex shook my head,"Its my job to take care of you two, that's something that won't change" Said Alex looking at Angel, there was really no point in arguing with her, once Angel got her mind set on something, that was that, you couldn't change what she thought, Alex sighed as he was handed a broom and looked at the floors,"This will be fun..."thought Alex sarcastically before getting to work, after they had finished their work, Alex walked upstairs and flopped on the bed gratefully, "Finally..."muttered Alex resting his head on the pillow before sitting up and pulling the picture of his family out of his pocket, Alex smiled sadly when he looked at it, the picture was taken a few weeks before their parents deaths on a family trip,"I'll find Annabelle....I swear it..."muttered Alex as he stared at the picture.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 am

Angel sighed and then followed him. "You know you'll never change my mind." She said quietly, before she was given a tray full of ale. She was made to be a waitress, helping in the pub that was situated inside the inn. She had never gotten so many stares from men in her life, and in the clothes that they were given to fit in some more, she felt out of place even more. The dress was pretty, yes, but didn't that just make her stand out even more.

When the work was done, she followed her elder brother up to their room, and lay on her back on her bed, her eyes shut. "I'm helping you Alex, no matter what." She said quietly to him.

[yeah, that dress without the killer boots XD]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:58 am

[wow...that really would make someone stand out ^^']

Alex looked at Angel as she laid on her bed and said something quietly, "I know Angel...Thanks..."said Alex with a small smile before looking back to the picture, they all looked so happy with each other...why'd it have to end? Alex sighed as a tear ran down his face before shaking his head, "Why indeed..."wondered Alex out loud before laying down properly before looking back at Angel as he clutched the picture close to him, "I won't lose you too...."thought Alex determinedly before slowly closing his eyes.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 am

[Lmao, it's awesome though ^^ I had to type in Tavern Wench :') ]

Angel nodded to her brother, wanting him to be happy again. Ever since they had fallen into this book, she hadn't seen her brother smile once and she felt horrible for him. It was strange not seeing him smile, as he was usually the happy one of the three that always cheered everyone up. She bit her lip, closing her eyes as her brother sat up silently and looked at her, before his eyes closed. "Maybe you should sleep, Alex. You look shattered.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 am

[Lol, I guess you had to ^^, I guess I better find Alex some old fashioned clothes]

Alex looked at Angel one last time before nodding, "Maybe your right...."said Alex with a small yawn before putting his head on the pillow, looking at the picture one last time before putting it back in his pocket with a sigh, Alex closed his eyes again, his head filled with pictures of his family from when they grew up, "You should too Angel..."said Alex before soon falling asleep, the days events having worn him out to no end.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 am

Angel nodded when her brother laid down on his bed once more, and she bit her lip after he had fallen asleep. She took a few moments just to think about everything that had happened. Her parents were killed, Annabelle was missing, Alex and herself were stuck in a book, she was sure Tristan was cheating on her with the head cheerleader Corrine, and everything was just a mess. Feeling a few tears slip from her eyes as she thought about this, she turned over on to her stomach, burying her head into the pillow as it muffled her sobs.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 am

Annabelle smiled as she looked at the fire horse, "I've gone horse riding before, but only once. The fire is sort of like their personality if you think about it, most of the time calm, yet unperdicable." She looked up at him smiling. She walked over and stood beside him, watching the horse as it galoped.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 am

Jack smiled and then he nodded. "Yes...it is. The fire is unpredictable, just like you say, but most of the time it is gentle and kid, but only if you treat it well." He smiled, watching the horse as it galloped on his hand. Then, he raised his head up to look at her, and he sighed softly. She really was beautiful, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, but she didn't even seem to see him - just his tricks with the fire. "Did you like the heart I sent to you earlier?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

"I loved it." Annabelle said looking at him, "it was really sweet of you." She smiled, "but why me? Why not any of the other girls at the show?" She asked, but before he had a chance to answer, Dustfinger came in, "Alright you twwo, off to bed. Jack we have to get up early, remember?" Annabelle nodded adn walked out of the barn. Dustfinger looked at Jack, "You like her, huh?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 pm

"Why you?" Jack repeated, slightly stunned with her question before he began to give her his answer. "Annabelle, you're g---" And just then, Dustfinger came in. All the time that his mentor was talking, Jack was glaring at him with a look that just scream 'I hate you'. When Annabelle left, he called out a goodnight to her before turning back to Dustfinger and frowning at him. "Yes...and I was just about to tell her that. But you had to come in just then, didn't you? I was about to explain the heart I blew in her direction at the show, but you interrupted me." He frowned.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Dustfinger chuckled lightly, "How was I supposed to know you were going to tell her right then?" He said as the two were walking toward the house, "besides, I'm sure you'll find a better way to tell her. have you perfected your fire rose yet?" He asked, giving a slight hint that he should try to show her that when telling her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

"Did you not here us talking about the heart?" Jack said, rolling his eyes as they walked slowly back to the house. "A better way to tell her? How so?" He asked, before his mentor mentioned his fie rose. "Ugh, no." He said, before lifting his wrist out in front of him. "The same thorn keeps falling off and burning me after about three seconds. Annabelle came in and bandaged it up for me." He smiled softly as he thought about how delicate her hands had been and how soft her skin was.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Dustfinger looked at him, "Well, when you do get it right, show it to her." Then he walked into the house. Annabelle was laying on the couch, her eyes closed and breathing slower, showing that she was asleep. Dustfinger chuckled, "it was a big day for her, probably wore her out." He then walked into his own room and closed the door.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Dustfinger looked at him, "Well, when you do get it right, show it to her." Then he walked into the house. Annabelle was laying on the couch, her eyes closed and breathing slower, showing that she was asleep. Dustfinger chuckled, "it was a big day for her, probably wore her out." He then walked into his own room and closed the door.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Jack sighed and then nodded. "Good idea... thanks Dustfinger." He smiled softly, before seeing the beautiful woman that he was slowly falling for asleep on the couch. "Yes.. she's probably shattered." He said quietly, before bidding his mentor goodnight as he went into his bedroom. Biting his bottom lip, the teenage male looked down at Annabelle before picking her up gently. He carried her like a bride up the stairs and into his own room before laying her gently on the bed. He would feel terrible if she was sleeping on the couch, and him in a comfortable bed. When he was sure that she as comfortable, he headed for the door.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Annabelle yawned adn slowly opened her eyes, feeling a change in were she was laying and sat up, lookin gover, seeing Jack heading for the door. She stood up, looking at him, "You should take the bed, it's your room. I would feel bad if you were on the couch..." She said looking at him. She didn't want to put anyone out so she could feel comfortable. She walked over, gently taking him by the arm, bringing him over to the bed again, hoping he would take the bed instead of her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Jack shook his head when he heard Annabelle's voice and he closed his eyes for a moment, muttering something like 'dammit' before turning around. "I don't mind sleeping on the couch. You are a lady, and you're the guest in this house, meaning that you come first with it comes to comfort." He smiled, before she took his arm gently and led him back over to the bed. He sat down on the edge, looking up at her with a strange expression on his face. "Tell me, why won't you take my bed? I don't mind sleeping on the sofa.."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Annabelle looked at him, speaking as she sat on the edge of the bed beside him, “Because, you and Dustfinger have done so much for me already. I’d feel bad if I took anything away from you.” She said and looked down at the floor for a second, then back at him, “Without you and Dustfinger, who knows where I would be right now? From what I’ve heard, this world can be a very cruel place.”

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!