Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel

Laurus

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Laurus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 am

Hey guys! Sorry for going kinda MIA, a lot of my friends are off to college in the next few days so I've been cramming in hang out time. Expect a Daniel monologue within the next hour or so, for real this time.

Layla, Not for all of them, but ironically I first saw the Darla face claim when I played her as a coldhearted wealthy Russian, so. And Evan I usually imagine as a recluse who is slightly creepy, because I've played him as that in the past. Sofia I expected to be slightly more rock n roll, and Lindsay is pretty close to what I imagined. Hmm. I think everyone else was a changed FC, right? And of course I had characters in mind for my fcs. Lee soo hyuk is always a robot to me, Imogen Poots is usually outgoing, Dylan is a dork.

Veronica, I've actually been thinking about that. He's never become this attached to someone and then had to deal with them changing (the last one just kinda died, so). But I think how devoted he becomes to a person, he might either do his best to stop them from changing, or continue to like be loyal to them but pretend otherwise? I'm not sure yet, maybe his devotion will change to loathing. Or maybe Daniel has some changing to do this summer as well ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Alright, I got distracted for a few hours but post is up for Daniel. Are people still writing for this period or should I skip to lunch?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Mac I know we're not really in the time loop but can we wait for pie to post and then skip? 'cause Aimee was planning on making a reappearance at lunch and she's still stuck at the beginning of PE.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Yeah I'm waiting on Sae, I was hoping he would run into Lane in the hallway and then Labe could give him the note for Aimee
Also sorry Mac Lane is such a softy :p

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Hoooolllyyyy crap. Daniel's post actually made me stop breathing. It was so good! Possibly my favourite. It was heartwrenching and beautifully crafted and dem metaphors omg I'm gonna cry. Well done, Mac. Well done. You've successfully made me ship Danina even harder, if that's even possible, and wonder if Sam was more than just a friend and Daniel himself doesn't realise because he's a robot.

Hahaha something about Nina's FC just looks Russian, wealthy and cold xD LOL you expected Anthony to be a creepy recluse haha. Yeah, Sofia looked really rock and roll to me too. But Lane's brilliant. I love her.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am

So pie just told me that he's not gonna be able to post until sometime next weekend? So I'm gonna post a quick collab for them and then we're all good for the time skip.

Veronica, Aimee is gonna be walking out of her dorm room soon, if you maybe *hint* wanna *nudge* bump into *wink* her :)

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:39 am

Just talked to Sae Something will be up for Carr very soon I think!
Angel She could bump into her but then the note would be unnecessary. Maybe Lane won't give Carr the note and Lane could just straight out talk to Aimee instead?
Or what if in Sae's next post Carr just sees Lane and the don't talk. Then we do the time skip and Lane and Aimee both come out of their dorm rooms at the same exact time? Idk sorry I'm all over the place. Let me know what you think :p

LaylaAw! Thank you for complimenting my one spongy flip flop sentence :3

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 am

One crappy collab later...pie and I didn't work on it together, he just told me what Lucas would do and I wrote it. He also apologized because that was in no way what he wanted to have happen, but since he couldn't post for so long he didn't want to hold anyone back. So sorry if it seems out of character for either Lucas or Aimee.

Veronica, it's up to you what you want to have happen. Aimee is going to leave her room after the time skip to go get some food from the vending machine, so that would be a good time to bump into her if that's what you want. But if you just want to give Carr the note and have him come up during lunch then that works too.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 am

I think it would be better for Sae to post (if you still want to) and then do the time skip. Just so we can move along for everyone else.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 am

Oh and in case anyone was interested, this is Jeffrey Smalley a.k.a. "Jet" the MMA/Self-Defense trainer from Melbourne, Australia (because that's where I am yeeaaahhh). He's basically various shades of pissed off 95% of the time. Crass, rude and prone of exaggeration, his only redeeming factor is that he's somewhat of a feminist. His favourite student's Nina because she reminds him of his deceased wife (poor lad). And never, ever call him Mr Smalley.

His FC's Jason Statham.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I never seem to respond int he OOC haha I promise I'll try to keep up now. I'll be posting a little later today when I'm in my own computer, but I was planning on Carr bumping into Lane in the hallway, obviously his face is gonna show he knows stuff, but it's up to Lane, really, he's just gonna try to go ahead to class.
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Sae, is Anthony coming up to Aimee's at lunch?

OMG guys so Veronica and I discovered on Friday that we live right near each other! We figured it out a couple days ago that we were both going to this major Broadway thing in Millennium Park (if you know where that is) and so we met for the first time and hung out all night! Some major Lane/Aimee writer bonding went down lol.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Angel, yeah, I think so. He's really concerned. And that's SOOO COOOL I'm was always so bummed I'll probably never meet anyone I rp with, and it's so cool you guys got to. It must've been awesome.

Also guys, I don't want you to think Anthony is mad at Lane uuggh hahaha like he is trying hard not to assume anything but like he's really protective. If anyone ever actually does something really bad to Erin or Lane he'll go berserk, which is really not something I had initially planned haha but hey I guess he knows what he's doing?

I won't be posting for Becky before the time skip cause I really don't wanna delay it and since she's not really doing much it would be something really long and that would take time to write, just with her thoughts and all. Lunch is probably gonna be really cool though, cause it's the first time her, Nina and Daniel will probably be interacting a little more.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Sae, since Carr said Lane's name I's assume he has something to say. If I post really quick right now can you do one more tonight and then Mac can do the time skip?

And YEAH it was so fun ^_^ shout out to Angel for getting us like exclusive tickets to sit realllly close to the stage. It was awesome

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Sure, you go ahead! I'll be waiting.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Hahaha yeah we were third row! XD

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Uff, sorry that was short, there really wasn't much to say. Ok, so we're good? Time skip is up next?

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Sae that was HARSH! Haha and yay finally ready to time skip ^_^

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 am

*crying inside because I don't have access to a computer*
*but am at Disney so it's ok*
the more I look at what I decided lucas would do the more horribly out of character it seemed :') (not your writing Angel, just the action)
Maybe if it's not over when I can post again Lucas'll head to lunch. if not then we'll say he slept through the next class too like the sleep deprived child he is...but ugh this stuff pains me.

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:06 pm

FYI: I started school today--and decided I'm never going back--so posting for me is gonna have to be at night and I apologize in advance if I don't make it on every day :/

Pie, I hope that happens!

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!