Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel

Laurus

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Laurus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:42 pm

Great! So, do we want to finish up where we are at, or use this interruption of thought as an excuse for a time skip? If so, to what degree are you guys thinking the time skip should be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Either is fine by me! I don't know what everyone else has planned so I'm good with anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:08 pm

On phone. But I think we should time skip. Maybe to that camp/island/school trip we were talking about? Or is that too far ahead. Whatever you guys think!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:39 pm

I think we should at least finish the first day of school 0-0 time skip to a later time in the day is alright though

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Lol I totally forgot we are on the first day still. We seem so much farther in XD

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Alright- We'll time skip to the final elective then, and after the day is finished skip to a weekend field trip.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:06 am

I'm here too.

I would have been on sooner but this week has been rough.

Time skip, cool. Is Sae still here?

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Sounds good! Lane will just be in one of the music practice rooms unless someone wants to collab!

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:16 am

Yeah, Bec's the only person Nina could be interacting with. Although I'm happy for her to switch to marketing to be with Daniel. Otherwise... She's really just in class. Doing class things haha.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 am

Layla, if you do want to switch her let me know and we can collab. We need to make one for Sterling and Erin in shop anyway.

What will Keevan do if Becca is gone?

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!