Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel

Laurus

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Laurus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:11 pm

LAYLA that was so INteNSE! Wow Nina's speech I think was my favorite. She just seemed like she was 100% into, not making things up as she went like I know Lane did of course XD and yes poor Nina, I wish Becky and Nina could be friends not just artificial friends. That part made me sad for them, they don't trust each other. Poor girls, all of them and the boys as well tbh.

Also Angel and Layla what's this plot you have going? Tell more I'm begging!!

Also congrats on 100 everyone Mac, you're the best GM ever, we would never have gotten this far if it wasn't for you and you're amazing GM skills.

#LONGLIVELAUREL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Alright so I tried to write a post but to be honest Lucas doesn't have too much to react to or say and it was just him reacting and recapping what had happened, and Aimee's truth bomb is toward Anthony so I'd rather have Sae post. Sorry I didn't get here sooner; the site was down for most of the day...For me at least.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Veronica I am diggin that hashtag!

Pie, I agree. Sae, when can you post?

Mac, what do you want our timeline to be? When do you plan on doing the time skip?

I'm coming up with a name for Pie and Sae. I address you both too much and it's tiring typing out both of your names in bold.

Are we feeling Sapie? Or maybe a Pisae?

Pisae, are either Anthony or Lucas going to PE?

EDIT: It just occurred to me that Lucas isn't on the front page! :O

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am

Lucas'd rather not.

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am

Thank you so much, Veronica! I really appreciate it <3 Lane's speech was adorable. I love her omg. But she's had the worst two days... Public humiliation by her ex-best friend and present crush >.> That really sucks... Well Angel and I are planning to have Aimee accidentally bump into Nina during a rocky period, hence figuring out her past. The past is not exactly as it seems either so that'll be revealed.

Agreed, Mac you are the bee's knees!!!

Definitely Sapie but pronounced "sappy" haha.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:46 am

Sapie, how about in all of our next posts we put somewhere that we hear the bell ring since according to the time skip they're about 10 minutes in?

Sae, when do you think you can post? No pressure :)

Also, I wanted to say to everyone that if y'all ever feel like I'm being pushy or annoying in the OOC please let me know! I have this habit of getting straight to the facts and commenting on things and figuring stuff out without talking to other people or paying attention to how other people feel.

Of course, it's a little hard to pay attention to how people are feeling online, but you get the gist :/

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 am

I have edited the front page to reflect the active players.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Ahhh sorry, I assumed we were waiting for Pie to post, that does make more sense though. I'll post in an hour or so.

GUUUYZZ 100!!! I'm so excited, this is the first RP I've been in that's gotten so far. Special thanks to Mac because, no bullshit, you were the most active and committed GM I ever had, so I think this is probably big part of the reason for our success. Thank you guys! I'm so happy!

Also damn, Nina's speech was... Wow. Like, really, I literally felt really disturbed reading it. Good.
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Sorry it took me so much longer than I said, but GUESS WHO JUST PASSED OUT WHILE GETTING A PIERCING??
Yup.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Sae, :'D :'D

If it makes you feel better I sobbed so hard when my friend was piercing my cartilage that my neighbors called the police :)

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh my God Angel hahaha you poor thing did they actually know how to do it or was it like with ice and a stitching needle? Lol
it was just so weird cause this is my fourth piercing?? Like ???????

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:35 pm

It was our first time! XD

Luckily we've figured it out since then. She did my next four piercings (I have 7) and she's doing two more tomorrow. I've done 4 of hers.

I've found that Ibuprofen works like a dream lol.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Writing a collab for swimming with Erin and Lane, Daniel is probably gonna go jogging so I'm debating another angsty little monologue for my favorite roboboy, and Keevan is just going to be canoeing with an npc so I'll leave him be. If I post for Daniel it'll be tomorrow night because I have work.

Also I love all of you this is so much fun. I need to make more shipping stuff tomorrow because we haven't had any recently but some quality Sterin, Danina, Sterina (Sterling/Nina/Erin), Beckeevan, and Amicus has gone down I feel.

And then we need something Lucarmee, and maybe an 'Anthony by himself' thing.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 am

I posted finally...the quality went drastically down at the very end because my laptop's shot and I'm sitting in a freezing computer room, and it's hard to think when I'm cold -_- But I'll leave it be.

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Gosh I hope you're okay Sae! Damn passing out is not good at all. And I'm so glad you liked Nina's speech! Sorry that it disturbed you though x.x It's tricky balancing... Effect and trigger. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but Nina's very nature is that which unnerves >.< Mmm... Ugh Carr is so sweet he gives me diabetes. I love him. And Becky's adorable. I wanna see what she's like as Queen >.> See if she's still relatively nice... Or if power changes a person. Soon, Sae! Soon.

Cool, cool. I'll write a post for Sterina when I get back from dance.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:20 pm

I had major writer's block for my post so sorry if it's subpar...

How is everyone?

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:00 am

heads up goin on vacation for a week, will probably only be able to post at night EST if at all

piearty
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Have a great vacation, pie!

Nonsense, Angel. Your post was great as usual!

Ooo btw this is Nina's voice.
Thanks FKA Twigs, you sex goddess, you. She kinda inspired Nina anyway, particularly her Papi Pacify song.

Btw, just out of curiosity, Mac. Did you have an image of what the characters would be like when you chose their FCs? I know some of us changed our FCs like me with Sterling, but did you think Darla Baker would be the bitchy Queen Bee or tha Evan Peters would be this adorable bundle of sweetness?

EDIT: Oh loooolll.... Nina has green eyes. What am I doing. Sorry sorry. Well oceans can be green! Kind of... >.> Sorry >.<

EDIT2: Aw no... Erin's like - Aimee is straight. Better to let you down early before you are irrevocably lost but it's too late, Erin! It's too late. Lane's heels are practically over her head (I'm pretty sure that's not how the analogy goes but whatever same same)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:31 am

Anyone plan on posting tonight?? I'm eager to read more ^_^

Layla I must admit, those are among the more creepy music videos I've watched in my life. Although I'm get scared really easy so it might just be me :,) also I loved Nina and Sterlings literal fight, I wasn't expecting Nina to break her queen like wall for Sterling. And yes Lane is so head over heels for Aimee!

Lastly guys my #1 fear is Daniel leaving Nina because Nina actually starts acting in her right mind instead of a cold hearted queen. DANIEL YOU'RE WONDERFUL PLS BE NICE TO HER

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:57 am

Veronica, this is gonna sound so weird but I love the line "The sandals she's chosen for today are spongy and stick to the damp ground of the bathroom." xD Like I find it really... Brings you into the scene because it's such a random thing to note. But the detail of your posts make things all the more real, y'know?

Those are very creepy videos. I agree haha. Lovely insight as to what goes on in Nina's mind tbh.

Omg I know!! I'm terrified of that happening too >.< Will he care about her if she's no longer the Queen? Or will his loyalties lie with her successor? Aaahhh....

Can't wait to read more posts!! I keep refreshing the page in the background when I should be focused on my lab report for psychology >.>

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!