Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends in the Making

Legends in the Making :: General Chat

a part of “Legends in the Making”, a fictional universe by Rae.

A Harry Potter Generations Role Play. Accepting Character Applications - Looking for Hufflepuff Girl and Ravenclaw Girl

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends in the Making”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends in the Making :: General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Okay, so I'm going to be going to the Dominican Republic for a missions trip next week and am going to be out of country for about 2 weeks; time which I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to post or not. So I was thinking that either Erick could cut class with the group and be EXCEPTIONALY quiet or perhaps he could just decide that his next class is to important to skip. Neither would be too out of character, but what do y'all think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm envious. With regards to going to the Dominican Republic, that is. Have a good time.

I'd say it would be more realistic if he were to go to class. Otherwise, I think Izzie might try to go and talk to him again. If he opted to go to class instead it might even make Izzie more paranoid that he's avoiding her or annoyed with her for some reason. :P My little two cents.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Alright! No worries Chap. That's easy to do. So we are basically waiting on Heather and (if she ever comes back) FuriousFeather. Oh and we also have to find a hufflepuff girl! Whoever get's that position will be in a unique situation because they will actually need to start the friendship anew and 'click' with Monty. That'll be fun! But first to find someone -.-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Well I was waiting on furious feather but it looks like she hasnt been online in awhile so I'll be able to post tomorrow or Sunday night. Sorry for the hold up.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 am

No worries heather :)

Since furious hasn't been on in so long Adantas and I will be removing her and opening the spot up for someone else. Since she hasn't done an intro for the main rp I think that should be ok. Opinions?
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 pm

I was really excited about her character. :( Her and Gray seemed like they would get along perfectly. She hasn't been online in a very long time though, so I say replace her so we can move on with the rp.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Unusually enough I've found that a lot of other people in my other RPs haven't logged on since exactly October 21 either. Maybe it's related? I dunno. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah that shouldn't be an issue.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Hey, folks, I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to CO-GM an RP with me. I figured I'd start here because I want it to have the same kind of meticulous structure that this RP has, and this seems to be a pretty good group to start with anyway.

Basically, all this Disney buying Lucasfilms news has put me in a Star Wars mood. I would like to do a mature SW roleplay based more around the early history of the Jedi, back before the even used lightsabers, for instance. The RP would start shortly before and then would center around the first Force War. Even if you don't know anything about it, there's a wookiepedia page that I could easily link to you, if anyone's interested. So yeah, if anyone wants some of that pie, let me know.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 am

Sounds interesting Monkey! I'll get back to you on that.

However, in regards to this RP, I was thinking, since Monty and Gray now no longer have best buddies, why don't they start hanging with each other? They're a bit of an odd pairing, but I thought it would give you guys a good chance to collaborate and therefore we can get this thing moving faster! And it can be totally up to you guys how you want it to happen and even how you guys want to 'bond'. It doesn't have to be the whole - I'll do every little thing with you! - but some small thing that clicks them together. You get what I mean?

Anyways! Thought I would just chuck that idea out into the open. Don't forget we have the RPG Pad!

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Lege ... e%20Making

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 am

Flying monkey,

the idea sounds intriguing. I would totally be up for it. PM me with more details?

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 am

...so what's the status on this?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Definitely still going! We are waiting on Heather to post. She said she would sometime soon.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Sorry! I'm mobile until tonight/tomorrow and I'll post asap.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:23 am

I will post later today as well. Sorry I've been AWOL.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:45 am

We also have the side ror rp for if you want to write but are waiting on others.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 am

Posted! Sorry it's short my computers been giving me some problems but I figured short was better than nothing. Lets keep the ball rolling! Ps sorry for grammatical errors. On my phone :/

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Let me know if the hide-out is a little much. I just figured it'd be a good way for us to have a place to gather other than the Room of Requirement.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 am

Nah, it's fine Monkey :)

But just a heads up guys that I may or may not get a post done this week... Depending on issues and the just life :P And as for next week I'll be away so we'll see how it goes! But just thought I would give you a little notice.

:)

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey all.

The holiday weeks been hectic so sorry I haven't been on. But my husband leaves for a week on Friday so I've been trying to get in as much cuddle time as possible. I will be a lot more active once he's away cuss well I will have nothing else to do. XD lol. So any who's I hope everyone is still interested and I'm sorry it's been going so slowly but hopefully it will pick back up :)

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!