Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends in the Making

Legends in the Making :: General Chat

a part of “Legends in the Making”, a fictional universe by Rae.

A Harry Potter Generations Role Play. Accepting Character Applications - Looking for Hufflepuff Girl and Ravenclaw Girl

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends in the Making”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends in the Making :: General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:00 am

Star, I've had a look at your character and I think she's wonderful! I definitely give her a thumb up of approval! Unfortunately, as I am only co GM and not creator I can't accept =.= But I can tell you that generally if I like you Rae will like you too :D And so, I think it's safe to say WELCOME ABOARD!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:49 am

FYI guys, yes me and Adantas are GMs but as Monty and star were doing that's completely ok. You are all a part of the universe now so I believe you guys should have some say in what happens

Star, haven't read your profile yet but on my way now. I'm sure since Adantas approves I will as well. Well, off I go :)

Edit :: So I read your profile star and absolutely loved your character as well. She has been accepted! WELCOME TO THE RP!!!!! lol, Feel free to jump in when you feel an opening. I'm thinking (and this is just an idea feel free to ignore it) that she sees eric heading into the forest and for some reason follows him? But you may have allready figured out what you want to do so I look foreward to reading your first post.

Just a little side note, you said you felt order of the phoenix was the first real glimpse you got at the maurauders but I felt like prisoner of askaban, when Harry found out the truth about Sirius gave a pretty good glimpse as well, but then i am bias because that is my favorite book of the series lol.

One of these days I will update the main page. Sorry guys, been so tired lately!
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Jolly good. :) I will work on a post as soon as I can.

Ahaha, I don't really have a favorite book to be honest, I just picked it because I can remember it more clearly for whatever reason.
I guess I meant a more detailed glance at the Marauders --- through Snape's memories and stuff.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 am

Hey everyone, what's the status? Been waiting for a post ....

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am

I posted! Thanks for waiting.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Workin' on a post now.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 am

Awesome! I will post asap

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 am

Argh, sorry I been gone y'all. Combination of inspiration hitting the ground and things just slipping my mind these past couple weeks, plain and simple. Don't really have an excuse. Hope people are still into this RP though. We're just getting into the good part, too.

I'll try and see about a post soon's I can. Sorry again for disregarding my role here.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Not gonna lie... Posts about Izzy are the friggin' bomb digity, and I love reading them. Kudos.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 am

Posting now, sorry for the delay everyone, had some guests staying with us for the holidays and lets just say there was a shit ton of drama, every night, and lots of tears. But they are gone now and I just got a new computer so I wont have to worry about overheating any longer yay-ness! So anyways, I will be on here much more now that I have more than just a phone. I love everyone's posts by the way, been reading them on my phone and we are really getting to the good part where the plot will really take off. Thank you everyone for being so patient with the slow pace we have been going, hopefully we will be able to pick up.

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Ok one final post before I head off for the night,

Super sorry about the short posts I've been doing lately, starting my next post there will be a lot more for all of you to work off of. I have been a very bad admin in that aspect. Hang in there guys I promise to be better, part of my new years resolution ;) Be more active on RPG

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 am

Rae: Glad to see you're still about. Though it seems not everyone took up the same New Year Resolution as you :P

Flying Monkey Child: Well, I aim to please. Vis a vis constant cussing, crude humour, and slapstick. Glad you like the posts, though.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 am

Hey everybody,

So, here's an update with what's going on with me. So, my husband is in the military and we are being separated involuntarily because he was 1% over in body fat on a PT test. Total BS. But its happening anyways. We are stationed in Germany right now so they will be sending us back to the states, but here's the kicker, we really can't afford this separation right now because of the debt we have accumulated. So I basically have no idea if we will have our computers or if we will need to sell them for money or even how much longer we will have access to internet. Once we get back to the states we will be staying with my mother for a while so I will have internet then but up until that point my situation is really dicey. I am so sorry to have to do this to you guys, I will log on when I can and post if possible but there is so much going on and so much we are trying to figure out that I do not know how active I will really be able to be in the immediate month, and they haven't even given us a date we are returning home so I can't give you guys a time I will be active for sure. I really hate this but unfortunately it is my current reality. I really hope the role play continues on at a strong pace, if nothing else I can excuse my character for a while or talk to Bella about taking over temporarily or something. I will keep you as up to date as I can about how active I will be.

Again, I am so terribly sorry
Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!