Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends in the Making

Legends in the Making :: General Chat

a part of “Legends in the Making”, a fictional universe by Rae.

A Harry Potter Generations Role Play. Accepting Character Applications - Looking for Hufflepuff Girl and Ravenclaw Girl

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends in the Making”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends in the Making :: General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 am

I'm still in. Been waiting for a word on this. :v

EDIT: Would anyone mind if I posted? I had been waiting on Grayson but I dunno when that's happening. Also, I had a brief sort of idea that on the long walk to the hide out Izzie decides this is of course a perfect time to try her hand at turning into an animagus again, blacks out for a moment, and wakes up having successfully turned into an animal only to find she can't turn back? And then she sees the others making their way towards Monty's hide out and runs after them trying to find a way to convince them it's her?

I dunno, it's just an idea to maybe invigorate this RP a bit. It could use it :/
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm still in, definitely.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 am

Painkiller,

Go ahead and post. That goes for everybody. If you feel the urge to post go for it. Even if only one person has posted in between yours. I think thats the only way we are going to really keep this going since it takes a week or more at a time for a lot of us to post.

As far as the animagus thing goes, I don't know. It would definitely give us all something to talk about and i think if cece sees you turn as soon as you are human again she is going to demand you teach her. lol. So I say i guess go for it if you like.

Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 am

Sweet. Well, that's done. I really hope nobody takes issue with Izzie turning into a tiger, or thinks it's overpowered. It just seemed to make sense-- Izzie, being a big, angry, violent, and prideful person, would turn into a big, angry, violent, prideful animal. Plus, I thought it'd be funny for the group to turn around and be faced with what looks like a pissed off tiger. :P If it's a bit too much, though, I'll edit and make her a mole rat or something.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Initial thought upon returning to the role play:
- awwww only 2 posts
- Izzie reminds me of a female Jayne from Firefly
- why isn't she a Honey Badger?

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

From what little I've seen of Firefly...I'm compelled to say that's quite an apt description :P

And I'm not sure what's up with the two posts. Don't know whose 'turn' it is to go next, so I've just kinda been waitin' for anybody to post.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm going to go ahead, I guess. I'll have a post up this evening sometime. Now that Izzy is an animagus like Monty, they have a connection. I'll probably have him talk Izzy down, maybe. Help her to change back into herself. I guess now's as good as any time for Monty to reveal that he, too, is an animagus.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:38 am

I second Chaplains say about Izzie being a female Jayne. And I must say I love Firefly. Can't believe they shut it down -.- But anyway, discussion for another time!!

Also, I know right, only 2 posts? And one of them being mine... Heather says shes going to post but I have yet to see anything. H, if you are reading this, we are desperate for a post!!! But yeah, Monkey go ahead. And then maybe Rae will post and Chappy you might have to wait till something happens.... If we get back to the school.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 am

Sorry, got a bit busy last night. I'll get something up today.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 am

Yeah, I was thinking I may just do a quick post about what Blacktallow's doing in class just for the sake of content.

I think it would help a lot with posting if there was a "next step" in the story we all knew about. In other words, some sort of event we could work towards ie; World Cup, some sort of attack on the school or something of that sort that would spur on the action of our characters.

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:12 am

Hey guys.

Sorry will get to posting as soon as my computer starts up. It's been giving me a lot of trouble lately so I've been doing almost all my online stuff from my phone.

As far as something to spur the story on. We are supposed to be working towards discovering the legend of the brother and sister by first deciding we want to do something big to leave our names in the history books. Drinking in the woods will be the perfect opportunity for that and one of the hufflepuffs is suppose to be a descendant finding an old family history book or something in the school library. Any of the characters could be the one to find it. After that initial but crucial step takes place I think it will be easier to get the story kicked into motion. But other than that its suppose to be a normal school year. Neither Adantas nor I talked about attacks on the school or any other event really. But while waiting to post we do still have the ror side plot available.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

Is there anyway erik can maybe slip into the forest and find his way to the group after his class? I am not sure how long its going to take posting wise to get back to the grounds and don't want to leave you out of anything.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm

So... any word from Heather1205? :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheChaplain on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 pm

I think I could make that happen. I was thinking of actually common out into the forest with the journal in tow, but question; have we decided who's family the journal belongs to?

TheChaplain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:09 pm

No we have not!! So, how should we do this? Who would actually like to be the descendant?

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Apologies but I couldn't find anywhere about how Animagi can transform from animal to human with their clothes intact. Just theories. So, I wasn't sure what to do there, but I do know that nobody wants to see Izzie butt nekkid. Trust me. I saved all your characters from some major psychological scarring there :v

Also, I think I'm gonna have it (though for reasons stated in the post it couldn't be shown quite yet) that Izzie rather enjoys being scratched behind the ears. Because that would totally infuriate her.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:07 am

i think we said it would be a hufflepuff? Unless someone else wants it. I don't care personally.

its alright painkiller, in the movies it was always with clothes intact, at least in the first one with moganagal, later it wasn't with sirius so its up to you how you want to handle that.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

I don't think it necessarily has to be someone from Hufflepuff (which is Niles). It could really be anyone. Heck, I reckon either Erick or Izzie to be honest.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:16 am

I can very much see the logic of it being Izzie, her having never known her father or anything about him, and therefore he could very easily have been a wizard (and she'd probably flip out just seeing the name 'Valverde', much less on an old magical journal). From an OOC perspective, I confess I don't really want Izzie to be the descendant, but if nobody steps up for it, then I'm not completely averse to it.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

Hmmm how about this. Someone finds an old journal that has travels family name. They meant to show it to her but she left before they could. That could totally be Erik since he has to find a way into the forest anyways. That way no one has to play the descendant. As far as the blood if the descendent for the curse though Adantas and I could always modify it or someone could have a vial of her blood for one reason or another. Cuss I really don't want to be the descendant myself and I'm not getting the vibe anyone else does either which is fine. What's everyone think of that?

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!