Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living-Undead Love

Living-Undead Love

a part of “Living-Undead Love”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

A group of guys end up dating girls that are sort of odd. The reason: they are zombies! Harmless ones, mind you! (1 spot open.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living-Undead Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Living-Undead Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm

No worries about that. He's a loon, but he would not be particularly mean to anyone (unless you count Isaiah, but then again, that trusty side kick of his is always picking on him, so...)
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Poor Stan.... He has Isaiah as a big bully to him lol.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Well, you know, Stan knows when Isaiah means no harm, and when he does mean harm. It's a combination of the two extremes.

EDIT: I'm seriously considering playing the Baseball Player, since I know the sport well enough to put in detailed writing on what happens in each game and practice.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 am

Well, with nearly all the spots reserved or taken, only one is left open: the Music Geek.

I'm surprised this roleplay was able to get so many characters so early! We'll see how successful this is once we get rolling! (Which, at this rate, will be soon, I'm sure!) I can't wait! :3

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 pm

I like that you filled the spot of the "baseball player". You probably fit him better anyway lol. I can't wait for this to begin either! ^____^

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

I just finished Vari! ^^
If you need me to, I can probably make the Music Geek, but he'd have to wait until tomorrow (I don't have internet at home, so I have to leave soon).
If he's not taken by tomorrow, I'd be happy to fill up the spot. :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Go ahead, Mirror. Once you fill that position, we just need to either wait for the person who says she'll fill the last female role or have someone already in to make a profile sheet.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

Well, Mirror, aside from the fact your character's age went above the criteria for the specific role, you did fine. The reason I had the age criteria the way I did was so not every guy would be older than their girlfriend. I wanted the age differences to vary, since not every couple in real life would have the guy older than the gal.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Morgan West seems to be looking good so far. ;)

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

I just completed the bio for Stan. How's yours for your character going, Alise?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 am

Well since I'm busy with school work, it'll take sometime to figure out a good bio for her. I'm stuck between two ideas for it lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 pm

lol It will be hilarious to see the part of Rose's bio concerning the silent, angry glares Zechariah gave her during the mind games. XD

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Yes it will lol. And Rose will be thinking like, "and I don't know what he is talking about mind games for?".

Too cute of them already. A lover's quarrel... :P

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

@Zach
Aadsfjksld;fdaskl;
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that! I'll fix it ASAP!
(sorry I couldn't respond earlier, my weekend was freaking BUSY)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 pm

I know how that feels, Mirror. I work at Meijer as a utility worker, and the carts go like crazy on the weekends. (quite a pain to recover them after the customers are done with them. Some of those carts get scattered everywhere on the lot instead of in a corale like they are supposed to be.)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 am

Hey there! Can I have the Fashion Designer?
Plz?!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Well, Arabella responded to my reminder, but the reserve is gone, as far as I'm concerned. Go ahead and make a profile, Malice. I shall examine both of them. (Assuming Arabella makes one, too)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Sorry it's taking so long to begin. Soon, though, I am confident that MaliceinWonderland will make the profile and enable us to begin the roleplay. Hopefully, all of you still want to participate. Inactivity has plagued too many other roleplays as it is.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm

First time posting here... Sooo Hi and yes I do hope we can start soon... And that everyone still participates... :/
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, Malice made her character, so now roleplay is ready for action! And, awaaaay we go!

:D

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!