Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living-Undead Love

Living-Undead Love

a part of “Living-Undead Love”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

A group of guys end up dating girls that are sort of odd. The reason: they are zombies! Harmless ones, mind you! (1 spot open.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living-Undead Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Living-Undead Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Living-Undead Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Living-Undead Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 am

Can I face claim, reserve, the straight A student? Plz
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 am

Can I reserve the tomboy please? :3

Mishie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 am

I want the cheerful girl please!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 am

Sorry, Winged. I already reserved the Cheerful Girl for CookieCupcake. I didn't even know you were still active in the site. Maybe you'd like some other zopmbie gal?

Alise, I'll be sure to reserve the straight-A student for you.

And, Sheesh! Three people, it seems, are going for tomboy! Alright! All of you going for tomboy, make your profiles, then I'll look them over and pick the one I like best! That way nobody complains about not having a reserve for that! :3

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

Yes! I'm glad I don't have any competition for the straight A student, haha.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Thankyou for acceptin my character of the waiteress! Btw, I added a small history that tells you that she kinda doesn't know she is dead...

I was think that Stan, impersonates a doctor as he finds out that she actually doesn't know she is dead and that he gave her life again and she would like to get checked out since she isn't eating alot and when she cuts herself she doesn't feel pain and is getting freaked out.

So maybe they could have a scene where he pretends to be a doctor and his helper acts as a second hand doctor and when she is asked to take her dress off and sorts she notices her scarring...and well...freaks out more...and so on

What do you think? Afterall Stan is mad...so what's stopping him impersonating a doctor?

If so then maybe she knocks out his side kick because she has unatural strength XDD

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh, I believe we can accomodate that, after his little success with bringing Lucky back to life and checking up on her, that is.

Isaiah is one tough guy, though, so he'd probably take the hit with a bruise, worst case scenario. Although, it would be funny for him to get beat up worse, though.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Hey, can I reserve the rich boy? :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm still working on my character, so bare with me lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Finally! We have a roleplayer filling a male role! Of course, you can, Mirror, good sir!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm

XDD Yeah, like she could flail her hands on him, like if he tried to take a blood sample (She hates needles) and they end up in a tussle XDD Ohhh how funny it would be for the strongest guy to get beat up by a waiteress lol

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 pm

lmho (laughing my head off) Oh, yes it would.

Stan: Extra Strength factor is working as planned.

Isaiah: *glaring at Stan* I hate you...

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

XDD

Claire: ''W-what....s-sorry..''

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Isaiah: "I was talking to him."

Stan: *laughing while doubled over* "We often end up talking to each other like this often."

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Claire punches Isaiah square in the face. ''And I was apologizing to you! I am now, not sorry!'' She sticks her tougue out

(lol)

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Yikes. I feel sorry for Isaiah. Of course, I doubt it would be exactly like that, but still. Maybe he would accept her apology, instead of that. you never know.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 pm

I finish the main stuff with my character, all I need to add is the bio.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Crud! She is rather fiesty, isn't she? XD Hopefully, Stan is not one of those people she "hates". He brought her back to life, after all. O.O

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Longs Stan is nice to her, then he should be cool lol. haha

But her mysterious side does tends to come out sometimes.... <___<

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!