Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living-Undead Love

Living-Undead Love

a part of “Living-Undead Love”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

A group of guys end up dating girls that are sort of odd. The reason: they are zombies! Harmless ones, mind you! (1 spot open.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living-Undead Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Living-Undead Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Posted~ :3

I think Claire needs a doctor for the chopped of finger...badly (Hint hint Zach :P)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

lol Sure! Cookie should post before me, though. Kind of in the middle of a conversation.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey still here. Work's got me wanting to tear my hair out and I may have to hospital trip coming idk for sure though. But yea. I'll try to post up soon. Anyone got any opening for me?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Well, Eri has been mentioned several times. For starters, I did say Eri and Isaiah's story starts when they give commentary on the latest success at bringing someone back to life (with less enthusiasm than Stan, I might add), and your character has been introduced to Lucky (Isaiah and Eri are in the room next to the one where Stan and Lu are, communicating via radio.) You may want to read up on the all the posts with your character tagged in order to have an idea as to what your opening will be.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Well, it is set for Stan to finally come out of his underground home after spending months on end in it. :3

Take it away, Cookie, Faithy and Mirror!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 am

Okay so I should be able to post more regularly. I'll have a post up soon.

Turns out. I've got sleep apena, coupled with tonsillitis and something else I can even begin to spell lol. So I'll be off work the next few days yay...

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Whoo hoo! Now, we just need to see if Winged will respond to Kua's post! :3

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Announcement: Child of the Winged has been removed from the roleplay. I am giving all other inactive roleplayers a week to post. If I see no activity from you by then, you will be removed.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Sorry I haven't posted...I am waiting for MirrorMirror's post...would you PM them?

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:50 pm

I'll do that. Hopefuly, it won't come down to removing him, too.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

lmho (laughing my head off) That part where Lucky wildly waved her arms! Chibi moment, anyone? XD

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm so sorry Zach. Alot of things had been going on, work and other life stuff x_x. I did just turn 22 on the 6th xD. I think that I should drop out of this one just due to the fact that there are so many post and I don't want to just throw Eri in there randomly.

If you can find me a spot to put her without making it seem like she just appeared then I'll try to post but otherwise I'll just wait until you've got another RP. xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Hey Zach, lemme know which spots have opened up and I'll go ahead and make a character for a few of them, so that we aren't waiting for those roles to be filled, okay? I probably won't get the bios in until like Friday, but I'll for sure get at least one in by then or in the meantime. I'll try to get their basics done an send in WIP's.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 am

I believe we stil need one for the Game Nerd, since we removed Peony. As for the baseball player and Straight-A student pair, I think it best if we left it be.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

I'll go ahead and do the Gamer Nerd then and will fill out the bio and hopefully post tonight ^^

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey Zach, I might not be able to post (at least not a lot) this week.
I don't have internet at home but I can usually go to my dad's work to use it in the evenings (I have a key, lol). This week I need to work on finishing two projects for my Drawing and Painting class before the end of the quarter (aka next Wednesday). I still have a lot of work to do so I may not be able to get out a lot this week. Sorry about the inconvenience, I'll try to pop in when I can! :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 am

Don't worry. :)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:12 am

Oh, crud. Where is everyone?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Don't worry I am still here! I just need more time before I post ^^''

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!