Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living with Demons

Living With Demons

a part of “Living with Demons”, a fictional universe by Kveria.

“And also? Make sure to let us out at midnight. Otherwise, we get a little bit… Crazy.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living with Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Living With Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Sat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

It is the same for me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Whaat? How obnoxious. Okay, anyone for whom that's true, tell me, and I'll re-pm you. Jesus. Sorry!
Syn, yours was just to tell you things had started, since Vanalee's kind of integral to everything. Not going to redo that.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Mine was deleted....

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Sat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, just making sure, and by the way, I'm sorry you all that I seemed to post like, six times. My computer is very whack and doesn't work properly half of the time, so just ignore that.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Sorry! To humans whose I messed up:
To the person of -insert name here-:
Congratulations. You will be permitted entrance into the castle Hirach Au'Far. Bring anything you think you may need. There will be no internet or electrical signal. Arrive between the hours of four and six in the morning. From here, speak to no one.
-Lord

Syn: Edit: Ah, it's cool! Just edit them to say -ignore- or something, so that they don't take up as much space.
Also, if you put a / before the second color in , the color will work.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 am

Mine was deleted as well.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun May 22, 2011 11:58 am

mine was deleted!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 pm

i vote the humans do something so things can happen...

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 am

We still need a few humans to show up before they can enter right?
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynter on Tue May 24, 2011 1:37 am

I'll get another post up for Evelyn tomorrow afternoon. At the moment I need to sleep, though. :P

Wynter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 am

I was waiting for vanalee to post lolz, and not all the humans are there which is probably why she isent posting yet
“Do not expect the cliché…”

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Which is why I'm prompting my silly peoples to post. Yeah, we're waiting for Mercy and Horseygirl, but if they decide not to post within a reasonable amount of time, I might just go ahead and make it 6 am and have Lord take the peoples inside.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I do think that was one of my creepiest posts ever.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Wed May 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Mission: Short but provocative post.

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm

To those of whom this applies.

My character is a male names Eos, not named Eros.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Thu May 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks for your patience, all, I pmed Mercy and Horsey, so hopefully they'll respond... And yes, I know I didn't put anything for Sym, feel free to continue amongst yourselves. He will jump back in, he's mentally vacant and I didn't feel like writing about that.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:44 pm

will post in a bit everybody:)

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 pm

It doesn’t seem like the others will post. Do you think it is time to let the humans in?

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 pm

I cannot join this because of my health problems. It i limiting what I can do with my life, and I can't RP as much as I used to. I'm sorry.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashbugg22 on Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm sorry mummy, and it's okay. Maybe next time:)

Ashbugg22
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!