Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Keil sat up taking up the bottle, it most likely wouldn't do him good, he was more than just any normal vampire, but why not give it a shot? He drank it, every single drop and wiped his mouth.
"Sorry, that I kept it from you." He said sadly, coming up behind Caja and wrapping his arms around her waist, "I was worried about you so I pretty much followed you, but not too much." he said burying his head into her neck as he kissed it gently and then behind her ear.
"So, what’s happening tonight?" He asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am

She smiled as he drank, It was a special bottle. The blood inside was Caja own blood silvery red in color. She sighed as he said he was sorry. "Its not uncommon for a vampire to want to be secretive about it." She said. "I love you and I don't care what you are." She said. She stiffened at he kissed her neck but relaxed soon after. "I should let you know I am cursed. I can feed you but you must never bit me. Cursed to live forever until a vampire gives the Kiss of death." She repeated.

She leaned back into him and kissed him gently. "Tonight is like every night i prepare for the hunters and hope for a brighter day." She said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

"I would never bite you," He said smiling gently as he kissed her forehead gently, "Although I might pretend too," he said with a chuckle, but if she was ot forever live, and him as well, as long as he didn't bite her, they'd be together forever. For once, his partner would be with him, and he wouldn't be alone,

"And as always, I can't help you yes?" He sighed, "I could just kill them all, I'm much stronger then them and have way more numbers, then you could serve people who are actually . . . Oh, I don't know, nice" He said in a calm tone, he wasn't only a vampire, he just pretended to be one, he was really a son of Lucifer, Satan. And it seemed who Satan had his kid with, was a vampire, so it just adds onto his power, personally, Kiel thinks Satan did it on purpose.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

She smiled at him and kissed his lips gently. "I would think you would rather me not to be hunted like an unwanted dog." She said. "If you however wish to help I will not stop you from doing so. Its a mates job to protect there bitch." She said placing a large pot pf water on the stove. She smiled at him over her shoulder. She could not help but stare at him. "That is if you want too you could be bar tender tonight." She said.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Kiel chuckled at Caja as she spoke about mates protecting buts theres,

"I will gladly be bar tender tonight," He said petting her head gently, "But shall you help me set up? And when we open up, I want you to go to your room alright?" He said smiling ta her, glad she accepted his protection now.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

She was confused. "Why do you want me to go to my room?" She asked him. "I will help you set up." She told him as she placed the noodles in the water along with a little salt. "So why do you want me to go to my room?"

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Kiel walked away when she first asked the question, getting out some new table clothes he changed their color to dark blue with gold lace around the edges, he put them on the table fast and when she asked the question a second time he looked at her with serious eyes,

“I don’t want people hitting on you or hurting you,” He said with a small blush on his face and sighed,

“You can stay for a bit but as soon as something like that happens, I want you to go to your room.” He said, snapping his fingers and some silver, clean, clear, silverware and plates appearing on every table, he even changed the chairs and table to glass with metal stand-ups.

“There we go,” he said with a smirk, “All shiny,” he chuckled.

“This is alright isn’t it? Caja?” He asked her.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 pm

She smiled as she watched him. "Did not like my decor?" she asked in a joking manor. She walked around the place as she was waiting for things too cook. "What is being in my room going to do besides keep me from being with you." She said moving to wrap her arms around him from behind. her head resting against his back. "i will be hit on but well I can understand not wanting me hurt any more." She said.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 pm

He chuckled when she mentioned her decor,

"Thought I'd clean the place for you" he said with a small laugh, watching her look at the things and soon wrap her arms around him.

"True, fine you can stay but as soon as someone hurts you I'm kicking them out of this place for thge first warning and killing them or injure them badly if they refuse too" he said giving into her only a bit.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm

She giggled. "Well if i am going to be your mate it is kinda your right to do that." She said. She released her hug on him and started to fold napkins and placed them on the tables. She looked at him with a smile. "That is if you want me to be a mate."

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Keil looked at her when she asked him if it was ok for her to be his mate and he chuckled,

"I wouldn't want anyone else," he said walking to her and hugging her, he ran his slender fingers through her hair, now kissing her passionately as he played with her tongue. He removed his lips soon after and then kissed her softly on the lips and placed his forehead on hers.

"I love you, and no one else." He stated.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm

She smiled brightly returning his kiss with as much passion. She giggled at she looked into his eyes. "I love you too." she said softly. She stood like that loosing herself in his eyes. Relaxing with his fingers though her hair.

it would all end too soon for her as she stood very still her head turned toward the door. She heard the horses which were still over a mile away. "They are coming." She said kissing his lips again before moving to get the ail barrel from the kitchen.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!