Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 pm

((Leila threw the keys ot him . . .))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:((Leila threw the keys ot him . . .))

[Opps! Sorry!] Darcon smiled "thank you very much my dear." he answered before unlocking his own door with a key. He would have done it easily with magic, but that would be quite the waste of a spell, expending form a limited number which he could cast each day. Entering inside he peered around the room with a wave of his hand the interior of the room began to shift and shape into a room of regal finery. Large drapes now hugged by the windows blocking off the would be sun form entering and with a dast of his hand the candles and light within went out. He then tapped his floating bag with his staff and all assortments of dressers, furnishings and other fine decore began to neatly pour out and found places all over the wizard's new room. Satsyfied at his work he sat down in his own large love seat and awaited his bottle of wine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Leila sighed, putting a hood over her hair, "I seem spooky" she whined, "Maybe ill pretend im mimicking the magician" she giggled, as she put somehting a wizard would wear over her beautifuly woven silk white dress. It showed off her chest a bit and her figured, her knees even showing, there were white laced sandals on her feet that went to under her knees. SO the robe helped anyway, covering her hair and body. She didn't want it to seem like she was seducing him.

She went and got hte wine he liked and knocked on the wizards door, sounding eerie "Siir, your wine is reaatdy" she said having a creepy accent giggling at it. It was so funny to her, how innocent she was.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila sighed, putting a hood over her hair, "I seem spooky" she whined, "Maybe ill pretend im mimicking the magician" she giggled, as she put somehting a wizard would wear over her beautifuly woven silk white dress. It showed off her chest a bit and her figured, her knees even showing, there were white laced sandals on her feet that went to under her knees. SO the robe helped anyway, covering her hair and body. She didn't want it to seem like she was seducing him.

She went and got hte wine he liked and knocked on the wizards door, sounding eerie "Siir, your wine is reaatdy" she said having a creepy accent giggling at it. It was so funny to her, how innocent she was.

Darcon was alerted by his cartaker. He chuckled how inferior in ever matter, so trusting, so vulnerable and thus such a weak being. He looked to the door with his yellow eyes "The door is open my dear. .Feel free to come in." he told the girl.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:13 pm

The girl walked in cheerfully, even with the hood covering her face as well, you could tell she was a women. She walked over to the man happily, getting out glass and pouring wine into it. She set it at his side, "Your wine has arrived, anything else Mr.Darcon?" She asked, her face showed for only a second, hte blond hair and ocean colored blue eyes before she had bowed her head to avoid any sight of her true form. It was embaressing her true form, plus, it was just a bit strange for some reason. She ddin't know why.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:The girl walked in cheerfully, even with the hood covering her face as well, you could tell she was a women. She walked over to the man happily, getting out glass and pouring wine into it. She set it at his side, "Your wine has arrived, anything else Mr.Darcon?" She asked, her face showed for only a second, hte blond hair and ocean colored blue eyes before she had bowed her head to avoid any sight of her true form. It was embaressing her true form, plus, it was just a bit strange for some reason. She ddin't know why.

The wizard shook his head "No my dear that will be all. Here put this piece of platium into my tab for the meals and other expenses." he offered the girl "And collect a gold piece out of it for tip for your lovely service." he complimented.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 pm

"Thank you~" She said happily, collecting a gold piece and doing as he said with the platinuim. "If you need anything else im just across from you" She said cheerfully closing the door behind her as she went into her own room tkaing off the robe.

"Phew, was getting a bit hot under there" she laughed slumping onto the bed bored now.

"Hmm, I'm so bored," Leila complained, in her angel form she was always curious like a cat. She was more HUMAN in the angel form then she was in her human form. Leila got up and turned on the waltz, the music probably sounding through the whole house. SHe made a piano appear and played with the music while playing on the piano to add some spice the nshe stopped. As she got up and pretended she was dancing with a man as she sang with the waltz, her angelic voice going beautifully with the music.

"hee-hee" she giggled, blushing a bit, she was enjoying herself for the time being.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:"Thank you~" She said happily, collecting a gold piece and doing as he said with the platinuim. "If you need anything else im just across from you" She said cheerfully closing the door behind her as she went into her own room tkaing off the robe.

"Phew, was getting a bit hot under there" she laughed slumping onto the bed bored now.

"Hmm, I'm so bored," Leila complained, in her angel form she was always curious like a cat. She was more HUMAN in the angel form then she was in her human form. Leila got up and turned on the waltz, the music probably sounding through the whole house. SHe made a piano appear and played with the music while playing on the piano to add some spice the nshe stopped. As she got up and pretended she was dancing with a man as she sang with the waltz, her angelic voice going beautifully with the music.

"hee-hee" she giggled, blushing a bit, she was enjoying herself for the time being.

A strange alluring sound reached the wizard's ears. He stopped for a moment savoring the sweet almost angellic sound and he gazed to his door only wondering what matter of creature was producing such a sound. Curious, but lazy the wizard used the spell mage hands lifting his small crystal ball form its place on the shelf. His eyes met the ball and he began to amass the many spell components to produce a spell to spy upon the other guests of his household. The Balls began to swirl trying to form an image of the one singing the angellic sound wherever he or she may be. The wizard's yellow eyes peered deeper into the ball expecting to see the singer inside the ball in amatter of moments.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Leila had tripped over a shoe and fell down laughing at herself, "oopsy daisy, I'm sorry my fair gentleman" she said still pretending she was dancing with him, "I have seemed to trip over a shoe xD" She giggled at herself and looked up, taking an imagnary hand as she bega nto dance agian. Singing with the waltz again, as she seemed to relax now. THinking of Lavendar Corcus flowers, a feild of them and her just laying there, looking up at the sunset. She placed her head on the imagenary figure she was dancing with and had her eyes closed. Even though she couldnt see, she didnt trip over anything this time. ONly seeming ot look absolutly graceful now.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:50 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila had tripped over a shoe and fell down laughing at herself, "oopsy daisy, I'm sorry my fair gentleman" she said still pretending she was dancing with him, "I have seemed to trip over a shoe xD" She giggled at herself and looked up, taking an imagnary hand as she bega nto dance agian. Singing with the waltz again, as she seemed to relax now. THinking of Lavendar Corcus flowers, a feild of them and her just laying there, looking up at the sunset. She placed her head on the imagenary figure she was dancing with and had her eyes closed. Even though she couldnt see, she didnt trip over anything this time. ONly seeming ot look absolutly graceful now.

Darcon inspected the graceful dancing girl, he was quite impressed. .It appeared to be the one assisting him with his tourbles who had hair of another shade. .Blonde. .It suited her. A smile glint form his hood and he decided to spy on the other patrons curiousity feeding his actions. With a tap of his staff the wizard attempt to spy on the mainhall of the tarven this time trying to form the image into the crystal ball itself to see who was present at the time and Darcon would work his way form there.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Leila soon got tired and played with her hair as she sat back down, playing the piano now a bit bored. She turned off hte waltz music and snapped the piano away. She went out on the balcony, letting hte wind flow thorugh the sunlight hair, she leaned in on the bars and stared out at all the trees and beauty before her. She spotted the waterfall although it was far away. SHe wasnt sure if she should go for a swim or not. Maybe she'd invite the wizard, he was MAGICAL afterall and should think i have some kind of smell to change my form or something. SHe shrugged, still thinking about it as she decided maybe it WAS a pretty good idea. He seemed like he needed to have some fun~

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:59 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila soon got tired and played with her hair as she sat back down, playing the piano now a bit bored. She turned off hte waltz music and snapped the piano away. She went out on the balcony, letting hte wind flow thorugh the sunlight hair, she leaned in on the bars and stared out at all the trees and beauty before her. She spotted the waterfall although it was far away. SHe wasnt sure if she should go for a swim or not. Maybe she'd invite the wizard, he was MAGICAL afterall and should think i have some kind of smell to change my form or something. SHe shrugged, still thinking about it as she decided maybe it WAS a pretty good idea. He seemed like he needed to have some fun~

Darcon locked the door, not expecting vistors as he got up form his seat. The crystal ball was sitting on a small table as the wizard pulled down his hood. The short, slender man had jet black skin, a youthiful face, pointed ears and pale long white hair. The wizard was a matter of elf known as a dark elf or drow. These creatures were feared and dispied for great reason for their wickness, malice and cruelty dwelling deep within the shadowly subterrain world known as the underdark. The drow wizard sickly yellow eyes narrowed at the small glimmer of light piecing out of the drapes, his eyes were sensitive to the light of the accursed sun. The nocternal elf began to removes his rich purple ropes casting a invisible eye outside his door directly linking it to his senses incase anyone wish to enter his room unannounced. Darcon removed his jewels and other finery as well and slipped upon a light flowing gown of ceremonail white and adone fine gems, gold bands and circlets.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Leila walked out of her room, she was blushing a bit from her clothes. SHe knocked on his door, hopeing he would answer soon but seeing as Caja might see her any minute she unlocked it with her magic and walked in closing it fast behind her and saw the wizard.

"Ah," she said bowing alot, "I'm so sorry for just barging in Darcon" She said blushing a bit redder, he was pretty cute~ (xD LOL). "Um, I was wondering if you would like ot come to the waterfall with me for a swim, since its boring here and all" She saw how dark it was in here and assumed he wasnt fond of the sun.

"Theres a pretty good amount of shade there under the trees that the sun can't get by" she asked a bit nervous. He was a drow . . .feared by all. Ahh, she had got into someones thoughts and histroy agian! That was bad, she shouldnt do that, it was rude without asking but it just happened. SHe just had that power since she was an angel to naturally go into someones heart, mind, or history, etc. It was just a thing that happened so angels owuld know others pain and know what not to say.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila walked out of her room, she was blushing a bit from her clothes. SHe knocked on his door, hopeing he would answer soon but seeing as Caja might see her any minute she unlocked it with her magic and walked in closing it fast behind her and saw the wizard.

"Ah," she said bowing alot, "I'm so sorry for just barging in Darcon" She said blushing a bit redder, he was pretty cute~ (xD LOL). "Um, I was wondering if you would like ot come to the waterfall with me for a swim, since its boring here and all" She saw how dark it was in here and assumed he wasnt fond of the sun.

"Theres a pretty good amount of shade there under the trees that the sun can't get by" she asked a bit nervous. He was a drow . . .feared by all. Ahh, she had got into someones thoughts and histroy agian! That was bad, she shouldnt do that, it was rude without asking but it just happened. SHe just had that power since she was an angel to naturally go into someones heart, mind, or history, etc. It was just a thing that happened so angels owuld know others pain and know what not to say.

Darcon was slightly uneased when she appoarched the drow, but the uneasement turned into full-blown shock when she barged into his room pratically unannounced. What suprized him was that the young woman did not scream or yelp like the others, execellent. The drow smiled attempting to gaze deep into her eyes the only way he could be able to perform his potent spell to dominate one's mind. You will close this door, walk back into your own room and completely forget this meeting. he attempted to command her mind reinforcing his magic with illusion. He did not know how many times that spell had saved him form an angry mob, drow hunters, noisy merchant rival or others. To further the effect, Darcon presented how thin the white silk robes were barely covering his half naked body exposing his tight undergarments.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Leila heard the spell, but it wouldnt work she was an angel of high status. She blushed deeply red though as she looked at his body turning her back towards him and burried her head in the door.

"Um, I'm truelly sorry if you are mad at me for barging in and I know your shocked and all, but Are you going to answer my question?" It's not like she'd let him say no though. She'd probably dress him herself and drag him out the window if she had to just to get him to go with her. He should get some socialization and have some fun once in a while.

She was wondering though if she should tell him that spells dont work on her . . . well spells like THOSE at least dont work on her.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila heard the spell, but it wouldnt work she was an angel of high status. She blushed deeply red though as she looked at his body turning her back towards him and burried her head in the door.

"Um, I'm truelly sorry if you are mad at me for barging in and I know your shocked and all, but Are you going to answer my question?" It's not like she'd let him say no though. She'd probably dress him herself and drag him out the window if she had to just to get him to go with her. He should get some socialization and have some fun once in a while.

She was wondering though if she should tell him that spells dont work on her . . . well spells like THOSE at least dont work on her.

Darcon was suprized, usually the girl would say aboslutely nothing, her eyes would widden, pigments would dialate and then utter the phrase "Hail Lord Darcon!" before trotting off to his command. His spell had no effect on her, he had observed the spellwork form her just a moment ago through the invisible eye was she a spell-caster as well? Or was she something more. .powerful. Curiousity intergreed him as a sinster smirk ran form his face. The drow lied down on lush pillows considering the option. Cocerned about the door he waved his finger and the door was closed not wishing another vistor to 'stumble' in. Then with a cast of his hand a light appeared in the middle of the room a small flame with no fuel, one harmless and magical. "Mad? Certainly not my dear." Darcon said in his smooth voice "Infact, I appauld your very shrewed toleration. .I would be happy to accept your offer." he promised "Thought you will give me some time to change out of these. . .thin and revealing robes will you?" he inquired.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Leila blushed a bit turning around and bowing, "Ah yes, Ill wait outside on the balcony" Leila msiled sweetly, her blush showing on her face. SHe did not worry about the flame in the middle of hte room, it was harmless afterall. She walked through it and went onto the porch waiting. The sun shining on her hair and it made it sparkle. She put a hand over her forehead ot block teh sun as she looked up into the sky, maybe it was better not to tell him anyway. He'd figure it out on his own.

But then Leila bega nto wonder, she didnt have much under these clothes, how would she swim? Naked!? Taht would just be out right e-embaressing. Her face flushed deep red, oh jeez. She snapped her fingers and there was somehting like a swimsuit udner her clothes. White bottoms and a top, the top sleeveless so it woundnt show under her dress. She should be fine now, she looked down at her hand as she opened it and a white ribbion poofed up in her hands. She put her hair up in a ponytail some hair staying down, she wanted to feel the tickle of wind on her neck and she giggled when a light wind past by and smiled as she waited for Darcon.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila blushed a bit turning around and bowing, "Ah yes, Ill wait outside on the balcony" Leila msiled sweetly, her blush showing on her face. SHe did not worry about the flame in the middle of hte room, it was harmless afterall. She walked through it and went onto the porch waiting. The sun shining on her hair and it made it sparkle. She put a hand over her forehead ot block teh sun as she looked up into the sky, maybe it was better not to tell him anyway. He'd figure it out on his own.

But then Leila bega nto wonder, she didnt have much under these clothes, how would she swim? Naked!? Taht would just be out right e-embaressing. Her face flushed deep red, oh jeez. She snapped her fingers and there was somehting like a swimsuit udner her clothes. White bottoms and a top, the top sleeveless so it woundnt show under her dress. She should be fine now, she looked down at her hand as she opened it and a white ribbion poofed up in her hands. She put her hair up in a ponytail some hair staying down, she wanted to feel the tickle of wind on her neck and she giggled when a light wind past by and smiled as she waited for Darcon.

Darcon could tell this would be a problem. A very serious one if left. .unchecked. He looked at her leaving for the balcony and then went back for his black dragon scale bag. Inside were the peserved corspes of two hobgoblins bandits who had the misfortune to stumble across the drow. His plan was the following, he would attempt to murder the young girl within the sernity of the woods through the use of his outside minions making him appear completely un-involded. If she was not as strong as he suspected she would perish and the targedic accident would be blamed on bandits. .He could even make a small fortune offering her friends a resecertion scroll while altering her dead cold mind at the same time. .If she was as strong as she hinted he could determine with more preccession what amatter of creature he was up agaist. Very paranoid of her nature, the drow casted a mental barrier over his thoughts and casted an illusion over his own intentions being cautionous and scared rather than malicous and sinster something a simple minded good natured inferior like herself could 'simphaize with'. With this in mind the drow began to get dressed stripping off the thin robes for a lovely elegant outfit of silks, furs and gems, complete with a dazzling cape and heavy hood. The drow then looked back at the balcony and slowly appoarched the entrance with his staff and bag in hand.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm

leila smiled at him sweetly, "Alright let's go Mr.Darcon" She took his hand and jumped down with him making sure he'd land on his feet. She kept her hand held with his as she began to walk towards the forest, "Ahh~ I'm so excited, I hope the fish are there~" Leila said happily as she entered the woods and soon disappeared with him. She stumbled upon an apple tree and took an apple fomr it handing one to DArcon and mucnhed on hers as she had finally let go if his hand now walking, little sunlight shining through the leaves.

The sound of the trees as hte wind blew by made her msile and she closed her eyes as she continued to walk forward, not needing to see what was beofre her for she could sense it.

((its funny howppl always wanna kill my characters xD LOLZ it makes me laugh :D cuase im like, almost exactly like Leila = =))

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:59 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:leila smiled at him sweetly, "Alright let's go Mr.Darcon" She took his hand and jumped down with him making sure he'd land on his feet. She kept her hand held with his as she began to walk towards the forest, "Ahh~ I'm so excited, I hope the fish are there~" Leila said happily as she entered the woods and soon disappeared with him. She stumbled upon an apple tree and took an apple fomr it handing one to DArcon and mucnhed on hers as she had finally let go if his hand now walking, little sunlight shining through the leaves.

The sound of the trees as hte wind blew by made her msile and she closed her eyes as she continued to walk forward, not needing to see what was beofre her for she could sense it.

((its funny howppl always wanna kill my characters xD LOLZ it makes me laugh :D cuase im like, almost exactly like Leila = =))

[I blame the ecomony, there a great demand of character deaths]
Darcon kept to the shades of the trees. He munched on a apple slowly considering his next move. . What if the girl had explained to her friends that she was taking the 'mysetrous' new patron with her or was planning to. He supposed he could always tell the two that he had recieved the girl in his room but rejected her offer due to the weariness of travel. Then all alone, she sadly met her end. A small smile glint "This apple is delicous. .Thank you very much." he told her. Sooner or later they would be at this 'water fall' it was there where his plan would come into effect.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!