Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 am

Her ear twitched at the sound of the door yet she remained still. her muzzle under her wing. The air felt different. Tears fell even as she slept. She had fallen hard and she wanted him with her. The cold wind blew though her fur as she lays curled on her bed. Her hear beat softly. There was a second heart beat that only sounded every few minuets. She breathed deep. She believed she had found her soul mate but was he? Did he feel the same?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 pm

keil had walked up to cajas room slowly, running is index finger softly of across the wall. he then placed his hand on cajas doorknob, opening her door and spotting the wolf like creature with wings. he merely chuckled and walked over to the bed sitting at t the edge and looked out the window. staring at the moon, the wind had swept through the room again seeming to make a bit cold and maybe even caja. he wrapped his arms around the wolf and kissed its fprehead. "i love u" he said sofltly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:25 pm

She whined at the kisses. <I love you too> She thought in her half sleep. Normally she would have been awake ready to fight the unknown. She knew him. She knew his sent and his touch she was not afraid nor was she alarmed. It was right and she remained sleeping but had moved her head to lay over him. She quivered with the chill that touched her nose. She had always slept with the balcony doors open and the window Something that brought her closer to the wild. She ears twitched with sounds. Still she slept in the cold peaceful in his arms.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 am

Description: As you travel along the wooded path you can see to the left smoke Rising just beyond the trees. You move to investigate and find a 3 story stone cottage. An old worn wooden sign hangs above the door that reads "Lone Wolf Tavern" smoke rises from the chimney. As you enter you find a large room with tables in the center of the room and booths lining the walls. A Women stands behind the Bar. She is 5' 9" tall wearing an tattered silk gown. White hair flows down her back to middle of her calf. White feathered wings twitching slightly when she moves rest long her back.[/ooc][/color]

A slender short firguire passes through the woods at the dead night. This firguire wore robes of purple silk, a fine cape of gold embroddiery and a hood of similar design. To the man's side was a staff of chill black shade with a green gem, spell book chained to his golden belt and a pouch to hold various components for his spells. Upon him were also sets of magical rings and other jewels decorating him highly. This man face was hidden deeply within his fine hood and sometimes his sickly yellow eyes would peered out. This man was a very powerful wizard or more specifically a very wicked praticator in the deadly art of Nercomancy. As the wizard strolled down the woods once more he finally reached a small road side tarven in the clearing. The man's hallow yellow eyes peered out of his hood and a small smile glint out. Pacing down the trail he reached the door of the Lone Wolf Tavern and knocked on the door with the use of his staff.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 am

Her head rose as she heard the knock. She got up shifted to her human form rushing down to the door. She opened it to look at the cloaked man and his staff. "Hello can I help you?" she asked backing up to let the man in. "Welcome to the Lone Wolf sir."

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 am

Cajaluna wrote:Her head rose as she heard the knock. She got up shifted to her human form rushing down to the door. She opened it to look at the cloaked man and his staff. "Hello can I help you?" she asked backing up to let the man in. "Welcome to the Lone Wolf sir."

The wizard bowed his head at the presence of the innkeeper. "Why thank you my dear." He greeted her in a rather smooth voice and then paced inside with the use of his staff. In his hand was a large bag made completely out of black dragon scale with sets of gems and jewels decorating it beautifully. The hooded man inspected the tarven's hall for a small moment with his yellow eyes and then peered back to the woman with white feathery wings. "I trust you are the innkeep of this lovely establishment?"

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Keil stayed asleep in the bed a bit longer, not wanting to get up. He let out a deep breath as he sat up from the bed, his shirt off now, not bothering ot put one back on. He walked down the stairs ruffling his raven hair, his green Emerald eyes looking up at the Magician.

"A Wizard?" he chuckled before heading into the kitchen and getting one glass of water and hte other wine. He walked to the wizard, "Water or Wine?" He asked, next to Caja, next to her, they looked like they could be a married couple. They looked, how would you say, Perfect together, like soul mates.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Keil stayed asleep in the bed a bit longer, not wanting to get up. He let out a deep breath as he sat up from the bed, his shirt off now, not bothering ot put one back on. He walked down the stairs ruffling his raven hair, his green Emerald eyes looking up at the Magician.

"A Wizard?" he chuckled before heading into the kitchen and getting one glass of water and hte other wine. He walked to the wizard, "Water or Wine?" He asked, next to Caja, next to her, they looked like they could be a married couple. They looked, how would you say, Perfect together, like soul mates.

The Stranger redirected his eyes to the man entering the scene. He inspected the newcomer "I am intergued you were able to infere my magical nature so quickly sir. I don't remember mentioning it." he complimented with a bow of his hooded head. He eyed the two together; love, what an incredibly weak idea, almost pathetic. A smile formed form his hood "You seem to make such a lovely couple." He made no time to ponder choice "I'll have a sample of your wine first to determine its quality and then if I really enjoy its taste I would like to purchase a bottle with glass." the wizard promised.
Last edited by Ironman11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

[Sorry, somehow reposted this and can't delete.]
Last edited by Ironman11 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

[Sorry, somehow reposted this and can't delete again]

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:09 am

Watching the man enter. "Yes I own the inn, Name is Caja." She said. She smiled as Keil came down. When he stood next to her she felt complete. "A wizard, wow don't think I have ever met one of those. Thanks for the complement we do make a nice couple." She said as she blushed red. She walked toward the kitchen to start preparing breakfast and ready for the day. She placed logs in the fire place starting them a blaze. she wiped down the bar she set a glass on the counter and poured the man some wine. then stood waiting.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 am

Cajaluna wrote:Watching the man enter. "Yes I own the inn, Name is Caja." She said. She smiled as Keil came down. When he stood next to her she felt complete. "A wizard, wow don't think I have ever met one of those. Thanks for the complement we do make a nice couple." She said as she blushed red. She walked toward the kitchen to start preparing breakfast and ready for the day. She placed logs in the fire place starting them a blaze. she wiped down the bar she set a glass on the counter and poured the man some wine. then stood waiting.

The man appoarched the counter and took a sip of the glass. He took his time to determine the taste and then looked back at the innkeep "Hello Miss Caja, I am quite comtempt with this brand." he announced his approval and then took a large bag of gold form his belt, the coins glimmering "How much for a bottle my dear?" he asked.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Keil had walked over to Caja handing her the glass of water and drank the wine in his hand.
"You sure give off the Aura of a wizard" Keil said, although, he could sense it, he KNEW it. For he was a demon and demons could sense magic so good, it almost made them feel like someone tapped them on the shoulder and said in their ear, hey, hes a magic user. It was just a thing the demons had in commen.

Keil walked past the man to Caja kissing her cheek, "And yes, thanks for the compliment on us." Keil heard the door open and Leila walked in, renewed and greeted the new magician. She spoke,

"Caja, why not go enjoy a walk with your LOVELY Lover" She giggled slightly,teasing Caja, "Its a bright day, and I saw some flowers blooming on the way ^^~"

"I like the idea" Keil said blushing slightly, "Shall we go Caja?" He asked walking near the stairs, ready to run up the stairs and change. Leila kept smiling at the magician man, happy to help Caja anytime and help ANYONE as well.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Keil had walked over to Caja handing her the glass of water and drank the wine in his hand.
"You sure give off the Aura of a wizard" Keil said, although, he could sense it, he KNEW it. For he was a demon and demons could sense magic so good, it almost made them feel like someone tapped them on the shoulder and said in their ear, hey, hes a magic user. It was just a thing the demons had in commen.

Keil walked past the man to Caja kissing her cheek, "And yes, thanks for the compliment on us." Keil heard the door open and Leila walked in, renewed and greeted the new magician. She spoke,

"Caja, why not go enjoy a walk with your LOVELY Lover" She giggled slightly,teasing Caja, "Its a bright day, and I saw some flowers blooming on the way ^^~"

"I like the idea" Keil said blushing slightly, "Shall we go Caja?" He asked walking near the stairs, ready to run up the stairs and change. Leila kept smiling at the magician man, happy to help Caja anytime and help ANYONE as well.

The Wizard nodded his head he stroke his chin deep within his hood "I certainly hope with all the charming romance and high spirits there is still enough time for the two of you to tell me if a room is still available?" He inquired "I don't plan on going back on the road for a while." his head then rose up releazing he was still a complete engima as he tapped his staff and bowed before his hosts. "Oh my, I am affair that I forgot my manners. I am Darcon, seller of magical jewels, gems, trinkets, arms, armor and other wonderous items, especially in the fields of alchemy." he introduced "You must be Caja's mate I assume? Tell me, do you both run this establishment together?" Darcon asked curiously.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Leila smiled sweetly, coming between Darcon and Caja/Keil, "Yes, there is still a room avaliabe" Leila smiled running to get hte keys, "I'll get the keys for you sir~" Leila went rummaging through the drewers, causing a mess.

Keil sighed, shaking his head at Leilas childishness, "Yes, we both run this place together" he said smiling handsomly, "And nice to meet you Darcon, I'm Keil Gale, just a normel man who works here with my love" he said smiling gently. You'd think every word that came out of his mouth was the truth . . .

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila smiled sweetly, coming between Darcon and Caja/Keil, "Yes, there is still a room avaliabe" Leila smiled running to get hte keys, "I'll get the keys for you sir~" Leila went rummaging through the drewers, causing a mess.

Keil sighed, shaking his head at Leilas childishness, "Yes, we both run this place together" he said smiling handsomly, "And nice to meet you Darcon, I'm Keil Gale, just a normel man who works here with my love" he said smiling gently. You'd think every word that came out of his mouth was the truth . . .

Darcon examined Keil after the very acward comment but brushed it off for now. He smiled under his hood "Well your love does seems quite exterotinary, almost flattering that she has chosen such a normal lover." he commented. The wizard placed his black dragon scale bag on the floor and tapped his staff twice saying an incantation and suddenly through the use of the spell telekensis the bag began to lavitate off the ground. "Luggage can be quite worrisome at times." the wizard told the man.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Keil merely chuckled, Leila brought back the key and msiled at him, "For the wine its 25 Gold by the way, and I'll take you up to your room now ^^~" Leila ksipped up the stiars stopping half way to wait for the magician.

Keil bowed at the man ot be respectful, looking up at him, Keils eyes sharp. He smirked, and lowered his head again, his black ravern colored bed hair covering his face. In those few seconds, his smirk, his eyes and hair, it almost made him look like a demon. BUt only those, like Darcon most likely, knew how ot tell.

"Sleep well," He said backing away with Caja, holding her hand as he then began ot help her in the kitchen, "Breakfest will be ready soon, sir Darcon" keil said looking over at Darcon. He seemed normel once again.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Keil merely chuckled, Leila brought back the key and msiled at him, "For the wine its 25 Gold by the way, and I'll take you up to your room now ^^~" Leila ksipped up the stiars stopping half way to wait for the magician.

Keil bowed at the man ot be respectful, looking up at him, Keils eyes sharp. He smirked, and lowered his head again, his black ravern colored bed hair covering his face. In those few seconds, his smirk, his eyes and hair, it almost made him look like a demon. BUt only those, like Darcon most likely, knew how ot tell.

"Sleep well," He said backing away with Caja, holding her hand as he then began ot help her in the kitchen, "Breakfest will be ready soon, sir Darcon" keil said looking over at Darcon. He seemed normel once again.

Darcon was very intregued how the sudden picture of the innkeeper's lover almost made him appear a demon of the infinite layers of the abyss. His eyes narrowed very interguing and then turned to the agenlic like woman almost enjoying the mere irony if it was indeed true. He then turned back to Leila somewhat retook to reality. "25 pieces of gold!? Surely that is a jest! I have sampled a much finer wine for quite less. .Surely the price could be 13 pieces of gold instead it is more than half the orginal offer." the wizard haggled.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Leila giggled, "13 gold is fine, i was just teasing you" leila giggled leaning against the wall, "^^~ Woke you up didn't I?" Leila had a nice move there. GOt him to take his attention off of Keil. Keil was a demon yes, and she an angel. Weird huh? A demon serving an Angel but yet it seemed like hte Angel served the demon. It was an amusing piece of life. "Darcon, your rooms across mine, in the middle of hte hall, urs is on the left, mine right" She said throwing him his keys, "If you need anything dont be afraid to ask ^^~, I must go change now so, she courtsied and ran to her room. Getting into fine white silk cloth, her hair turned blond, like gold and shimmered as the sun shined on it. "Curses! This always happens on a sunny day" She whined, she'd have to stay in her room all day. What a bummer.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironman11 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:37 pm

PrinceSakuma wrote:Leila giggled, "13 gold is fine, i was just teasing you" leila giggled leaning against the wall, "^^~ Woke you up didn't I?" Leila had a nice move there. GOt him to take his attention off of Keil. Keil was a demon yes, and she an angel. Weird huh? A demon serving an Angel but yet it seemed like hte Angel served the demon. It was an amusing piece of life. "Darcon, your rooms across mine, in the middle of hte hall, urs is on the left, mine right" She said throwing him his keys, "If you need anything dont be afraid to ask ^^~, I must go change now so, she courtsied and ran to her room. Getting into fine white silk cloth, her hair turned blond, like gold and shimmered as the sun shined on it. "Curses! This always happens on a sunny day" She whined, she'd have to stay in her room all day. What a bummer.

Darcon smiled, my how foolish of him he could have probally gotten the price down to ten pieces of gold! Still he was glad he was not overcharged by taste of peasant water, cotempt with the purchase now. "Why thank you my dear, I will be certain to take full advantage of such an agreement." he stated "Right now I will retire to my room, so if I can have the key when you get back that would be lovely." the wizard commented.

Ironman11
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!