Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 am

The man dropped her. He looked a Keil for a moment.

"She will get you after we are done with her." He growled.

Caja coughed getting to her feet. She moved quickly serving the hunters. She dared glances at Keil. She never looked long one enough to try to show him she was alright. She had refilled his drink on her way to the kitchen. The men push. punched, grabbed, and yelled at her. She payed no mind though she just smiled and contuned on her work.

"You look way to comfortable fr a wench that has caused so much trouble." The large man said. Walking to her he made a fast move with something in his hand.

Caja made a slight yep sound and gasp as if loosing breath. The man backed off. Blood began staining her dress at her belly. Anyone trained in the art of war would know from the visual ques. the hand had stabbed her. She would live but with a gut wound she would be in pain and would slowly bleed to death over the course of days if not tended too. Caja stood biting her lip and contuned to serve the men. While the began to eat and talk among themselfs she moved behind the bar and leaned agenst the wall holding the wound. her eyes were closed. Focusing to keep the pain from making her pass out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Keil sighed, noticing the hand about to hurt the girl he loved he was up but then remembered not to interfere and sat back down finishing his drink, he would do nothing, he reminded himself. Once he saw Caja head to the back he headed in with her seeing her lean against the wall, the wound bleeding. His eyes filled with sorrow and he walked to her touching her stomache over her hand and healed it, slowly, he wasnt good at this hting but he was taught how to heal a bit.

"You alrigh Caja? Sorry I couldn't do anything," he ran his manly hands over her body making her old dress disapear and a new one coming upon her. Aquamarine with golden like designs on the sleeves, collar, and bottom of the dress.

"I hope this is alright?" he said kissing her cheek ever-so-softly.

Right then Leila had walked through the door seeing the men and just sighed. SHe was stained in blood and wlaked to a stool getting herself a drink and just sitting there sipping it. If those men hurt Caja she'd banish htem to hell for goodness sakes! She chuckled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 am

She nodded to him touching his cheek with her hand. "I will be fine." She said. In her own way she was telling him this was not over. She blushed at his gentle kiss. She was feeling it now and knew the feeling well. She was falling for him and falling hard. She sighed and moved to him taking a leap of faith. She lend up and kissed him on the lips gently. "Thanks for caring about me." She told him and headed back out into the bar. She looked at Leila. She saddened. She said nothing. checking on the men and them treating her lake they had been for the last few hours

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Leila had walked over to Keil in blood talking to him and he sighed rubbing his temples Leila had went up to her room to shower and change while he went out for a bit waving at Caja mouthing the words he'd be back. He was behind a tree tlaking to one of his generals and nodded at them, they had been looking for somewhere to stay and he said there was a good river up ahead for them to stay at. His man left and Keil walked back in kissing Cajas cheek in front of them and hten her lips softly to return from before, "It's my pleasure" he said whispered hotly as he resumed to his seat and drank his beer.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 am

Caja blushed at the kiss A smiled on her face as she moved to the man table that had stabbed her.

"Who told you to change wench" He boomed. He laughed pulling her into the booth a tearing sound filling the air. When he had set her back on the floor tears fell from her eyes as she stood half naked. "Get me more Ale" he told her.

She walked to the bar and did what he had asked. Then tended to the rest as there antic got worse. She payed no mind of any of it She was thinking of Keil and that was what she need to endue. She was run ragged and was showing her wearness.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 am

Kei was being pushed to the limit, hr skin being shown to ther men pissed him off. He got up tkain her into his arm, one hand around her waist as a black oat was already around her,

"I'm sick of enduring itseems," he glared at them, "Leave," he said icely, like knifes were being buried into th otehr mens skin whe e said it, that just how evil it sounded.

"Push me, and I'll kill you, Your way ou numbered" he sighed, he promised he wouldn't do anything,

"Look sorry as long as you dont tear her clothes I wont bother you, you c do as you please with her however you want, but dont ruin her clothes, no one else hsould see THAT much skin but me" he really did want to shove a knife into te mans thoat, he oculd do it to if he wanted.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 pm

She smiled as the coat was place around her. She looked at Keil in thanks. She looked at the hunters.

"We are leaving anyway. You wench will be ready when we come again." the leader warned. "If that thing there causes anymore problems. Your grand children will feel your pain am I clear."

Caja nodded. As the men got up and left the bar. When the Last one had vanished out the door. Caja fell to her knees wrapping her arms around herself. Rocking and crying.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Keils eyes filled with sorrow and he went down ot her length and embraced her in his reasuring arms.

"Im sorry I didn't do anything sooner, trust me, they won't be able to hurt you with me around" he chuckled lightly and kissed her forehed and hten her lips, "Shall we gt you changed ino some new clothes? WHy don't you hurry to your room and change, Ill make dinner for once" He msiled sweetly helping her up, and took her up the stiars walking back down them and cooking somthing in the kitchen, veggie stew.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

She had silently opened the door to her room. She entered closed the door behind her. She stood there for a moment her forehead on the door tears rolling doing her face. She slowly turned the lock.

Pulling the coat from her shoulders she lay it on the bed gently. She removed the tattered dress before making her way to the empty fire place. She was in pain Her right wing had been sprang. She touched the sword and shield that hung over her fireplace before going to her wordrobe and choosing a dress. Most were tore and worn. Yet one remained untouched. The royal gown she had escaped to this place in. She thought for a moment and decided she would wear it again. She pulled the gown on it still fit perfectly. her right wing twinged with pain but she payed no attenchen. She moved over and unlocked her door. However she did not exist the room.

She walked over and stood by her window looked at her refection in the glass. "Fit for royalty but I am not royal not even close." She told herself.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Keil had finsihed making his vegetable stew and set it on a table for Caja, and just some cranberry juice for him for his seat, he had squeezed fresh orange juice with his hands for Caja in her cup.

He walked up drying his hands after washing them and opened the door to his room, putting on a long baggy black shirt, long sleeved showing his collarbone and some dark brown pants, a lil baggy as well, barefoot now.

He went out of his room after brushing it a lil' and knocked on Cajas dor, opening it a little,
"Decent?" he asked coming in anyway and seeing Caja look at herself in the nirror in her dress.
"It looks beautiful on you ^^~" he said sweetly wlaking towards her and wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind as he kissed her cheek covered in dry tears.
"Just stunning, Caja" he said with just so much love it could make your heart flutter, and his was already soaring in the sky.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm

She finched in pain, She had not exspected him. She relaxed quickly as she relized who it was. "Just an old dress Nothing more." she said. Kissing him lightly she moved to a basin of water on her dresser and wet a cloth moving to him she gently washed his face of the tears. "Enough tears have been shead for me. You need shead no more." she told him. "This is my fate my punishment for what I have done. The evils I have brought to this world." she said. "You do not cry for damned. So you should not cry for me."

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

he chuckled "only a bit and sins huh. . . i havnt done anything wrong that funny" he laughed lightly taking her hand sfotly and kissing it "ur dinner awaits my princess" he smiled as he guided her to the tble setting her down on the chair and drank his drink. "enjoy"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

She sat and ate quietly. He seemed to make light of her telling her she was damned. Unable to see what he saw in her. She had ran from her kingdom left her people to suffer in her stead. She did not see how anyone could see her as anything but evil for that. She twitched a bit her wing quivered as she tryed to moved it. It was painful. She had finished the soup it was good she thought but being a carnivore she would have been better with meat. She smiled sweetly anyway. "Thanks for dinner it was very good" she said.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Keil smiled at her sweetly, "my pleasure, Sorry I couldn't make meat, im a bit alergic to it" he chuckled lightly and picked up the plates and going to wash it up. Closing his eyes while doing so and seemed to be relaxed "Caja" he said so softly and gently "Please come here" it was like it was a spell. One to draw Caja ot him no matter what.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

She nodded as he moved to the kitchen. When he called she rose and walked to stand near her. "Need something?" She asked. She was smiling at him. She watched him quietly. She would not rush into things. It had been a long time sense she had felt like she felt the way she did about him. Part if her felt guilty was this honoring her fallen mate. Here she was feeling these feelings. Wanting to be closer to him be feeling unworthy. This man who had nothing to regret. Nothing to be shamed of. was this what it meant to be pure. She had always held the title of pure but never really believed herself to be.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Keil dried his hands and turned aorund leaning against the kitchen counter putting his hands gently on her waist as he pulled her close ot him, her body rubbing agianst his. he bent his face lower his lips touching Cajas lightly and hten pressing against them passiontly, his other hand not on her waist going up to her neck and to her hair running his hands through it lovingly. His long black raven hair brushing agianst Cajas and her skin as well.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 am

Smiling she lay her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. Tear rolled down her face as her fear seem to melt away. She knew then that she wanted this. She wanted to be held again to feel the strength of a male that would protect her. She wanted to be loved. Her very soul seemed to have connected to this man. They had just met yet she felt that he was part of her a part the had always been missing until just now.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:34 pm

"Caja" He said softly as he whispered it into her ear, kissing it gently, "I-" before he could say it for some reason he stopped before looking out the window in the kitchn that had view of the door. A man in black was there and he sighed, "Wait for me, get in some nice comfortable clothes and I'll see you soon." he kissed her eyelid softly, "I'll come ot you in the night, in dream" He let go of her softly showing he didn;t want to leave her and wlaked out of hte kitchen heading to the door. It seemd some problems had occured.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 am

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched him go. She did not want him to go. She turned from the door refusing to watch him leave. She moved to start cleaning the already clean kitchen. She was trying to distract herself. She would do this well into the night before if she had too. "i hope you return soon." she whispered before moving to a far wall. She leaned against it and slid down to the floor. She would sit there for hours before she got up and walked to her bedroom. She locked the door and moved to the balcony doors. She opened them before shimming into her wolf form. She lifted her morn full howl to the moon. When the song was done she walked to her bed. Jumping up onto it she lay down tucking her head under her wing as the cold night air blew through the doors.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Keil was brought to somewhere rpivate in the woods, by the waterfall he had told the others about. Leila was there sitting down and drinking some coffee.

"What?" He glared at everyone with terrifying eyes, pissed off they intureppted him.

"Sir, we fear you might become blood thirsty by being near . . . that women . . ."

"Women?" He looked down on teh man, "um, well" Leila stepped in holding her coffee, a blanket over her shoulders.

"Keil . . . You were pretty close to drinking her blood before. I know your trying ot hide it but your heart is beating to fast" leila sipped her coffee,

"Heh, so what?"

"Keil . . . your a demon in disguise . . ."

keil was silent, Leila was right and it made him even angerier and he heard her sigh, he looked up.

"Follow me into the tent Keil" She said as she walked off into the tent Keil behind her heels. Once they were in Keila removed all teh clothing on her body and sighed.

"I know I'm not the women you love now but . . . you can't drink her blood Keil" He sighed going over to her and running his hands over her body gently as he placed his lips softly onto Leilas neck. She was blushing and he held her close,

"Thank you My' Lady" He bared his fangs and drank into her neck, the sweet taste of her blood like candy. It made him feel pure for some reason and as he sucked her blood he pinned her down to the small sleeping bag, making sure she wasn't feeling uncomfortable.

Once he had sucked as much of her blood as he could, she was unconcious resting and he kissed her cheeks and walked off heading tothe waterfall and washing off all the blood stains on his clothes and body. The sound of the waterfalls so soothing, and the light of the moon reflecting in the water, and a noise, a howl if he would recall. He knew it was Caja, unlike angels who foresaw until it was a bit to late, demons could see inside someone and tell if they were someone else or not . . . if they had other forms.

We demons, revealed everything . . . He chuckled, it was strange really, how Leila was going to be the goddess of heaven and was kidnapped by us . . . and Keil . . . The demon kind of hell, Lucifer. Once washed up and calmed down Keil put on new clothes, the same ones as before yet different and he walked through the twisted and confusing path of hte woods getting back to Cajas. He opened the door lightly walking in and hanging his coat on a hanger while he rolled up his sleeves to his long sleeve black shirt.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!