Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 am

OOC: Rules: This is a relaxed place. Setting is in medieval times. You can play anything you want but modern weapons will not work here the only exception to this is magic weapons. Please do not auto someone unless you ask permission. And the most important rule of all is to have fun.

Description: As you travel along the wooded path you can see to the left smoke Rising just beyond the trees. You move to investigate and find a 3 story stone cottage. An old worn wooden sign hangs above the door that reads "Lone Wolf Tavern" smoke rises from the chimney. As you enter you find a large room with tables in the center of the room and booths lining the walls. A Women stands behind the Bar. She is 5' 9" tall wearing an tattered silk gown. White hair flows down her back to middle of her calf. White feathered wings twitching slightly when she moves rest long her back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 am

leila walks into the tavern amazed at how dense she is to have wondered this far. she walks over to the women whos 5'9" and smiles politly at her "ma"am would thou happen to know where thy am?" she sits down on a chair before the women brushing her dress as her light purple dress is dirtieied a bit on ur bottom and she brushes a strand of her ice colored her that is slight bluer then real ice behind her ear. "i've wondered far u see. from cellestial. . ."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 am

Akira stared at the sign that hung above the door for awhile, the rain which usually hit his cloak was hitting his face because he was looking up, after a little bit he walked in and went and sat down on a stool near the bar. As he sat down he grabbed his right arm with his left hand as the right arm had begun to trob, it was hard becuase of the curse but he would find a way around it, he noticed a woman sitting just a couple of stools away from him, she was wearing a light purple dress and had not quite ice blue hair. All that people could see was that he wore a travelling cloak, he wore a blue tunic undernearth and some brown pants with dark brown boots which had mud on them from the rain.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 am

The women behind the Bar smiled to the two new comers. "Hello and welcome to The Lone Wolf, To answer your question miss you are in the winter forest Of the kingdom of the heart" she place a glass in front of both. "Can i get you something to drink." she asked with a smile. Her eyes were deep tho she was smiling she seemed deep in thought like something was bothering her. She looked at small table in the far cornor of the room.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 am

"Oh, thank you ma'am" Leila reached into her purse to grab 10 gold coins and paid the women with so much as to thank her for her kindness. "It would be nicer if there was a place to stay if thoust doesnt mind my presence in your home" SHe looks over at the man and how he holds his hands "Are you injured sir? Seems a curse has been put on you" SHe giggles at her little joke and brushes off the stool walking over to the man "I could help you remove it free of charge sir ^^~"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:18 pm

The women smiles "there are rooms upstairs" She reached below the bar and places a key in from of the girl. "First door on the right. I will have breakfast for you in the morning. And will make a Warm bath for you later if you wish it." She walked to the fire place and placed a few more logs on the fire. She walked to the kitchen and getting a kettle of water and placed it on a small hook over the fire.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 pm

"thatd be nice thank you ^^~" Leila smiles gently at the women and without the mans answer she palces her hands over hte cursed hands and mumbles a spell "Orenlitera tetanake gahe me ya!" the curse was lifted nad she bowed as she picked up teh keys and walked up to the room heading into the bedroom and removing her clothes ot put on a long silk nightgown as she sat on her bed and began to brush her hair while looking into the mirror.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Caja walks behind the bar Gathering 6 glases she moves to the far empty table and sets a glass in front of each chair. Sadness filler her as she set this table the men who sat here were not who she wanted to see. She shook her head and moved back to the Kitchen and began cooking a grand meal. The smell of roast duck and apple pie filled the tavern. The only sounds were that of Caja humming as she worked.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Leila walked down the stiars out of her room still in her night gown and walked over to the lady "Ma'am if you want me to help you with anything ill be glad to do so ^^~" Leila smiles gnetly as shewlaks towards hte women watching her cook "It smells great" and fridgets wiht her dress as she walks over ot the sink washing her hands wanting to help out in the cooking. "Hmm, May i contribute to the feast" she giggles.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Caja nods. "If you wish you may cut up the potatos" she said pointed at a pile of 10 large pealed potatos next to a cutting board and a large chefs blade. "Thanks for this If i don't get this food done before they get here it will be more then just the table that suffers for it this time" She said softly. Tho is was unsure weather she was talking to herself or to the girl. Caja was working with small clams quicly removeing them from there shells and placeing them into a large pot over a wood stove.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Akira was surprised when the woman had come over and 'healed' the curse, or at least she managed to stop the trobbing, this was no ordinary curse and couldn't be removed by human hands, he simple looked down at the glass that had be placed infront of him and wondered what to do. He stood up and walked around to the kitchen, "How much would it be to stay for the night?" Akira asked the woman who owner of the bar, he was worried about his red deer that he rode for it was still out in the rain, "Also is there anywhere my 'steed' could sleep?" he added after looking at the door.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 pm

Lelia tkaes up a potato and begisn to cut at it skillfully one,two, three,four,five,six, seven, eigth, nine, ten and she was done. the shaving all finally removed in a twirl and pout in the garbage "What would you like me ot do next? and if i may ask ma'am. who r thy men you are speaking of?" Leila washes off hte knife drying it and wahsing her hands once again as she wipes htem dry and slides the knife inside her sleeve sneakily.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:39 am

Caja walked out of the kitchen for a moment and set a key in front of the man. " Up stairs first door on the left" she told him and smiled. "No charge I have no use for money." She walked back into the kitchen. Taking the potatos and putting them in the pot. She finshed with the clams. She looked around. Before looking at Leila. "The hunters that who I was talking about they come every night. As long there glasses stay full and the food is good they stay in a good mood." She lower her head. "Just don't get involved no matter what you see." She said softly. "Looks like all the food is an the way to being ready So I will not need help with anything more."

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

SHe bowed and walked over to the man "Um, I can make a little home for your steed ot stay in outside" she smiled and walkedo utsidei n hte rina in her gown "and got on her knees, placing her hands on the wet ground and her body, not evne getting a drop on her, she stayed perfectly dried as she mumbled some words "Jenika, le house tatemi yo flre to i!" avines rose from the ground as htey twisted and turned , vines of not normel plant life but gold! they made a magnificiantly small home for the steed ot stay in and sat up dusting off her dress and walked inside "The house is made: she bowed once more and went to the stiars "Ma'am ill be glad ot serve these hunters, I'll go get dressed" she hurried up the stairs and went inside her room thinking of what kind of dress she'd make wiht her magic and wear.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 am

Caja watched as Leila walked up starirs to get dress. She had no will to let the girl serve the hunters. She could use help keeping the tavern running as it was just her, but the hunters were her vilonet and would not hesitate to knock the girl around. No Caja would serve them as she always had.

Shouts and cheers could be heard from outside followed by the shuffeling of feet. 6 Large men entered the tavern armed to the teeth. they walked to the table Caja had set earlyer. One looked around. "Where is our food wench" he snaped pounding his fist into the table.

"Coming right up." Caja reply before ducking into the kitchen.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 am

Caja watched as Leila walked up stairs to get dress. She had no will to let the girl serve the hunters. She could use help keeping the tavern running as it was just her, but the hunters were her vilonet and would not hesitate to knock the girl around. No Caja would serve them as she always had.

Shouts and cheers could be heard from outside followed by the shuffeling of feet. 6 Large men entered the tavern armed to the teeth. they walked to the table Caja had set earlyer. One looked around. "Where is our food wench" he snapped pounding his fist into the table.

"Coming right up." Caja reply before ducking into the kitchen.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 am

Akira took the key he had been given and went outside and patted Yakul, his red deer which was more of a friend to him than a steed, he took the bow and arrows off of Yakul and went back inside. After he came back in and had checked his room and put his stuff he wouldn't keep with him in the room he went back downstairs and sat at a table, not long after 6 large men walked into the room and yelled at the inn keeper to bring them food. 'These people need a lesson taught to them' he thought to himself and stood up and went over to them.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:23 am

The Men payed no mind to the man that was walking toward them.

"Think we should ruff the little lady up for making us wait so long boss?" one said

"Now Rich, so blood thursty already." The leader said.

"Naw, Keven just like seeing the fear in her eyes. Her wings quiver so well when shes scared." Rich replyed.

One took notice of the man coming toward them. "Hey there is actually a customer today. Hey buddy you want something?" he called out.

Caja walked out of the kitchen with a large platter of food She looked at Shadow but said nothing. She walked to the table and set the food in the center an taking a bottle and filling there glasses.

Keven moved and in a blink of a eye stood behind Caja his dagger pressing into the flesh of her throat. " You kept us waiting wench Now what do you have to say."

Caja's wings quiver as she swallows. " Sss...Sorry." she said softly.

The men laughed. Keven lowered the blade and went to sit down. "Good girl. You can go for now."

Caja stiffened her body shivered and she moved back to the bar holding back the tears the that were surely about to fall.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 pm

leila finally decided a silk white dress with plant like vines at t he bottom of her dress in gold. she chabged into the new dress and walked downstairs and saw the mens food already served. she began to think "my, so many weapons" she walked towards them and smiled gently "would you men like me to hang y your jackets and weapons?" she bowed before talking as to be respectful. her father taught her so in the house that we must always be respecful and love the humans.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Keven looked at the girl. "We did not ask for your serves Wench get out of here before I pop you one." he snapped

Caja was at Leila's side in two shakes of a rabbits tail her hand on her shoulder gently as she could she led her back to the bar.

"Please forgive me miss, I can't let you have aything to do with those men." She handed her a rag with a shaky smile. "Just wipe down the bar and the glasses and leave those guys to me. I don't want you to get hurt."

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!