Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Wolf Tavern

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lone Wolf Tavern

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm

"oh dear. you are a worthy angel" she smiled gently and took the rag "i shall do as you please" she walked to the kitchen and began to clean them and she hummed a song only angels up in heaven know ". . ." she stares at the hunters sweetly hey eyes growing gentle amd sorrowful, seeing the humans be tricked by the devil made her want to cry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 am

"I think you treat the owner of this place better than what you currently have been" Akira said to the men, he put his hand that was inside his cloak, where it couldn't be seen, and put the hand on the hilt of his sword, it was his right hand as well. Because of this curse he would die alot sooner than what he should but it had granted him strange benefits like a major increase in strength and wit the blade he had he could cut through samurai armour with ease, partly because of te armour, these men wouldn't be hard to kill.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Keven blows off Akira's threat with a wave of his hand. "The Owner has been serving us faithfully for over five years. No stuck up sword slinger is going to tell us other wise. Wench If you know what is good for you you will get more ale and be quick about it." the men began laughing as Caja trun and ran toward the kitchen. Keven looked at Akira "You see she is trained well and too our liking."

Caja moved about the Kitchen gathering bottles trying to keep her calm but she was close to the breaking point.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 am

Leila looked at Caja her eyes growing sad "Ma'am, please. let me tkae over for you. I do not mind if i get hurt. please. go rest." she couldnt bear to see suc ha kind person be treated so cruely. "Please. . ." Leila stopped all that she was doing, her white wings growing in vision lighting for her nagel like manners were coming up. She wnated ot help this human, she wanted to protect her.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 am

"Well if you won't stop by just askin you how about a contest? an arrow shooting contest, if I win you never come back and bother the owner again or if she wishes you can still come here but you must treat her with respect, if you win then you can choose what happens" Akira said to Keven seeming as he wasthe only one that regestered that he was here, Akira had never liked seeing people mistreat other, be it humans or other.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 am

"You would do well to mind you own business. We have no reason what so ever to accommodate you." Keven told Akira.

Caja took a deep breath then turned to look at Leila. "Please, Your a sweet girl. Angel whatever you are." she sighed picking up a barrel of ale and move toward the door. Before exiting she looked at the girl. " You may not care if they hurt you, But it would hurt me greatly." With that she walked out into the bar taking the barrel to the table.

Keven stood as she placed the barrel down. He looked directly at Akria with a smirk. He moved faster then a normal human grabbing Caja around the neck with his right hand and slammed her hard into the wall by the door. There was a loud shattering of glass as the window shattered with the force. Caja gasp as the breath was knocked from her lungs.

"This man seems to think you want to be rid of us wench. Is this true?" Keven growled at her.

Caja struggled her feet were inches from the floor. "No, Keven I will not ask you to leave." she said in a clam but straggled breath. Only her eyes told the truth she wanted to be free but was too scared to say it out loud.

Keven roared and through Caja on the ground drawing his blade and placing it at her throat. "You lie wench I can tell you lie. I will gut you like a forgotten fish. No one will morn you. You have no love. You have no family. When I wipe you from this earth no one will care your gone." His blade hand moved back as he readied to thrust it though Caja's throat.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Leila walked into the room, the air became cold. SHe snapped her fingers and all the weapons disappeared
"I will morn" she said as she looked up at the men.
"Now, how about a deal. You never come back here If. . ." her voice trailed off as she looked away and then back
"If i give you the exact amount of gold you want or." She sighed lighty
"Ill be your salve and provide anything dfor you. Weapons. Food.Water.Money. . .Clothes." she seemed serious. But if she had hte chance, if they wanted weapons. . . she'd have to make their souls depart from there bodies and send them. . .to hell. The sins they commited were huge, she had no choice, she was the new angel of death, taking Azreals place. This was her number one duty, of ocurse finding a human to protect was also importent.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Leila walked into the room, the air became cold. SHe snapped her fingers and all the weapons disappeared
"I will morn" she said as she looked up at the men.
"Now, how about a deal. You never come back here If. . ." her voice trailed off as she looked away and then back
"If i give you the exact amount of gold you want or." She sighed lighty
"Ill be your salve and provide anything dfor you. Weapons. Food.Water.Money. . .Clothes." she seemed serious. But if she had hte chance, if they wanted weapons. . . she'd have to make their souls depart from there bodies and send them. . .to hell. The sins they commited were huge, she had no choice, she was the new angel of death, taking Azreals place. This was her number one duty, of ocurse finding a human to protect was also importent.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Woland on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:20 am

Gunther Sobchak pushed the tavern door open with his umbrella. It had been a long day, and he was already tired of Winter Forest. On principle, Gunther adored the great wilderness and its funny little ways of murdering travelers by exposure. He had expressly pursued a job as an international exports regulator based on a love of walking long distances, sleeping in bushes and punching bears in the torso when they got too close to his stash of freeze-dried macaroons. But he drew the line at localized seasons. He had prepared for a lengthy midsummer trip, had packed plenty of insect repellent and floral print shirts, and now, despite his umbrella's best efforts, was experiencing the mood-lobotomizing sensation of freezing rain penetrating his hiking socks.

He shuffled inside and closed the door, tucking his umbrella under his arm and wringing out his hat as he appraised the decor. A little rustic, and sure there was some sort of gang warfare going on by the window, but at least this tavern didn't actually have a stuffed wolf centerpiece. He hated bars with gimmicks.

Seeing no barkeeper at the counter, he turned to the gang, or the lumberjacks, or something, it was hard to tell with large groups of burly men.

"Hey, any one of you know where the Maitre D ran off to? Also why is a pigeon growing out of her back."

Woland
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 am

Keven growled at Leila and the new arrival as his sword was gone. Caja had not even gatten back to her feet before Keven had her by the throat again . Caja's eyes blinked and her body shimmered. Keven let go as her form changed. Where Caja was stood a white pony sized winged wolf. She turned quick and snapped at Keven to back him off.

"Boss that the wolf we have been hunting." one of the men gasp. Keven looked at Caja. "Is this why you have been so protective of the animal we hunt. You have been that wolf. I don't need weapons to kill you. I will not be made a fool of and you have been making a fool of my for far too long."

"I would like to see you try." Caja voice sounded thought the wolf did not speek. I am the owner of this tavern. Please have a seat I will be with you soon." her tone was clam and soft friendly despite the situation. her tone turned darker as she looked a Keven. "As for you. You can insult me you can hurt me. And your right I have no family. I have no friends. I have no mate. I have no one to morn for me nor do I wish anyone to morn. I do have one thing though I have hope that one day I will have these things. That hope has kept this place open day after day. That hope has kept me wanting to show the kindness that the world refuses to show. Now leave my home. My forest, Leave in peace and never return."

Keven was take back and the five men stood. "Boss we can't do this now we need reinforcements." One of the men said. Keven nodded and back toward the door. "This is not over wolf we will be back. We know you for what you are now. Your life is over." he warned. The men ran out the door.

Caja stood for a few moments listening waiting for them to be well out of her ear shot. With a shimmer of her fur she shifted back into her human form. Taking a deep breath she looked as her patrons. "Now what can I do for you." she asked as if nothing bothered her.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Woland on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 am

Gunther gave one of the men a queer look as he passed. "You need reinforcements to kill a friendless barkeeper because she shapeshifted into a wolf which you hunt? What does that even-- Never mind." He turned to Caja. "Could I get a vodka tonic and some crackers?"

Woland
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:56 am

Akira was quite surprised when the woman had transformed into a white winged wolf, then after abit the men left and she changed back to normal, he wouldn't let these men kill innocents, that would mean he would have to stick around this place for awhile just to make sure those men didn't return anytime soon, he went and sat down at a stool in a corner and just thought about what had recently happened.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 am

Caja nodded and moved to the bar gathering the vodka tonic and crackers. She set them before Gunther. She looked at Akira with a smile.

Caja moves to the axe by the fire place. Lifting it she made her way outside the bar and around the side to a large wood pile. She sighed as she placed the Axe by a large stump. She gatheres serval logs in her arms and carryes them to the stump droping them to the ground.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Leila sighed relieved as she walked up the stairs slowly and looked behind her to the man wit a curse. It took her a while but finally noticed his time clock was falling, he'd die soon. she walkd p the stairs and to her room getting dressed into her night gown once again and sat at the edge of her bed, brushing her ice colored hair, she seememd to be in a daze.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Caja grabbed a large metal hammer and a small spike. She moved over to the stump placeing the hammer and the spike down before lifting a log. She placed it on the stump. She lifed the spike placing it in the center of the log. Useing the back of the Axe she hammered the spike in. She then took up the hammer in her hands. It was large and bulgy. It was hard to keep her balance. She set to work splitting the logs/

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Keil, a man dressed well, a french like hat on his head-black, a dark blue jacket with a white shirt under it tucked into his pants and some loose dark blue pants and boots. He wiped his head as he walked to the lady splintering the logs, "MIss, are you the person who owns this inn? If so I'd like to have something to eat and drink if possible" he said flashing hte lady a lovely smile.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 am

She nodded. "I am the owner, I shall fetch you food and drink once I am done here if that is alright." She told him. "Name is Caja by the way." She smiled at she placed another log on the stump. "You can wait inside bound to be a lot warmer then being out her in the snow." She said. <Speacaily if those hunters come back> She thought As she placed another log and began to split it.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Keil admired the women splittering the logs, "No, no its fine, how bout I do that fo you Caja?" her name said sweetly with love. "A beautiful women like you shouldn't have to do such hard work" he said nicely, poor lady had to do this everyday. "If you stay in the cold I shall face the same" he said chuckling, he couldn't help it, this was how he always acted.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cajaluna on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 am

She blushed but it was hard to tell if she was blushing cause of what he said or if she was blushing cause of the cold. "It is alright you don't have to help me." She told him. She smiled. "I am use to this part of my day. " She lifted the hammer again and brought it down and missed the log. She dropped the hammer At the shock wave which hurt her cold hands. She rubbed them together. "See what you made me do?" She teased. "Handsome guy come up and flattered me and makes me hurt myself " She mused and winked at him.

Cajaluna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 pm

c He chuckled wlaking towards her and tkaing her hands as he took out a bandage from his pocket and wrapped her elegant hands with them, "I'm soryr my fair lady," he said chuckling, "I will as sure take responsibility for my actions" he kissed her hands, "Your hands are quite beautiful" he took off his jacket and put it around her to warm her up and took the hammer(ax?) and took it out of hte gorund slamming it down into the log perfectly making some well firewood. He put the cut lumber into the pile she was doing and put the next one up, "Even if it IS a usually part in your day, you deserve some rest" he said looking into her eyes caringly, the hammer still in his hand as he hten resumed to cutting hte stumps for her.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!