Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama Clubs

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 pm

It has come to my and Val's attention that some of you want your characters participating in a club.
Below I will outline a few according to your preferences.
With locations, the first number indicates the room level (eg. G= ground level, 1= 1st level), second number indicates how far it is down the hallway and the letter at the end refers to the name of a building.
The school rules are you are allowed to join 3 clubs. Sometimes they will clash with one another in the required time to show up which may be lunch time, after school hours or even the weekends if that dedicated depending on the captain's preference as it is their responsibility. You do not have to show up at every club meeting.. but it may upset your captain. o:

ACTIVE CLUBS/TEAMS WILL BE BOLDED. NON ACTIVE CLUBS/TEAMS REQUIRE MORE MEMBERS.

Band practice/ Choir: Learn to play an instrument or play with others. Sing to your heart's content.. or sing with others. Used to be two seperate clubs but they joined up.
((There is no musical ability STAT but those who join this club may put it as a part of their STATS only whereas they gain 1 point per post when the character is at the club location and/or practicing.))
Members:
1. Momo Yakamoto
2. Maya Kenkon
3. Kairen Saito
CLUB ACTIVE

Cheerleading club: [Only F Cheerleaders, If M must be mascot]
Location: There is no set location.. sometimes they wander around cheering and randomly bursting into classrooms or other team practices with their cheering.
Members:

Soccer/football team: [F & M Seperate Teams]
Location: Grassy field within the school.. at the very back. Opposite of where the Basketball team practices so they can easily see each other.
Members:
1. Silas Fuerst
2. Kei Takeda
3. Kairen Saito
4. Kumi Midori
5. Sera Katoshida
CLUB ACTIVE

Bowling club:
Location: Outside of school, club members have to accompany each other as they journey outside of school. Location is nearby the Archery club's location so the two clubs can journey together.
Members:
1. Varthur Laurence

Badminton team:
Location: Indoor courts in building G, they share half the space with the Tennis team so they can easily see each other also.
Members:

Tennis team:
Location Indoor courts in building G, they share half the space with the Badminton team so they can easily see each other also.
Members:
1. Tomoyo Yokushite

Basketball team: [F & M Seperate Teams]
Location: Outside courts opposite of where the Soccer team practices so they can easily see each other.
THEY also have an indoor court in the first gym, but that space is often used by the wrestling team and thus they practice outside only using the indoor area for vsing other schools.
Members:
1. Kei Takeda

Swimming club:
Members:
1. Kumi Midori
2. Bishop Trander

Wrestling team:
Members:

Track & Fields:
Location: Either running around the school grounds in lines or heading outside of school to the park oval for a more professional layout.
Members:
1. Tomoyo Yokushite
2. Akira Miyuu
3. Kei Takeda
CLUB ACTIVE

Archery club:
Location: Outside of school, club members have to accompany each other as they journey outside of school to attend this club. Location is nearby the bowling club's location so the two clubs can journey together.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... rchery.jpg
Members:

Gymnastics club:
Location: Second Gym room in building E. Smaller than the First Gym room in all honesty.
Members:
1. Moki Ken
2. Akira Miyuu
3. Sera Katoshida
CLUB ACTIVE

1. TO JOIN A CLUB YOU MAY SIGN UP WITHIN ROLEPLAY AT THE AUDITORIUM BILLBOARD. THERE IS A SHEET OF PAPER PINNED FOR EVERY CLUB POSSIBLE. HOWEVER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP IN ROLEPLAY, YOU CAN IF YOU PREFER JUST TYPE BELOW YOUR INTERESTED CLUBS TO SIGN UP FOR.
2. YOU MAY SIGN UP AT ANY TIME.
3. CLUBS MAY HAVE TRY OUTS PARTICULARLY SPORTS but I will leave that up to you guys.
4. CAPTAINS FOR EACH CLUB WILL BE ELECTED (at the same time the class presidents are elected) BY THE SAID MEMBERS OF THE CLUB.
5. FOR A CLUB TO BE ACTIVE THERE MUST BE AT LEAST THREE MEMBERS OF ROLEPLAYERS JOINING OTHERWISE THE CLUB IS NOT ACTIVE. In the actual roleplay, you may act like the club is crowded or containing other people but do not get carried away in the creation of NPCs as the clubs is so you can meet other characters with similar interests.
6. FOR TEAMS SEPERATED DUE TO GENDERS, THEY CAN STILL PRACTICE TOGETHER BUT WHEN COMPETING AGAINST OTHER SCHOOLS, THEY COMPETE SEPERATELY.

Images of these locations will be added asap. If you have suggetions for a club or wish to sign up feel free to do so below. Thanks.
Last edited by Victorant on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh My God. I shall have Akira sign up for Gymnastics? Soooo much cooler than track... and I'm still undecided on if she should play Soccer or Basketball..? So I'll get back to you on that.... I'm an artsy kid trying to portray a sporty kid, so it's a learning process for me, whichever game I find simplier in rules I'll choose for her.. lol :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Moki is originally a veteran member in Gymnasics Club...so does that mean he has to sign up if he has already been in Gymnastics his entire High School career?

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

@Ikuto: Alright, just let me know when you've decided :-)
@Boogey: I really only needed reconfirmation that your character would be taking gymnastics again for this school year. As a veteran, you just wouldn't be required to do try outs again if that club has any. This goes for all veteran members.. please still take the time to let me know here below in ooc. thanks.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Bishop has a swimming scholarship, but doubt anyone else will join. And he'll probably try out for track, but do you think any teams would mind if he practiced with them? Just for the fun of it, and the different work outs. He likes to try new things, and gain more skills. ^^

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Tomoyo is veteran of the Tennis team and Track & Fields. Request to put Track & Fields on the list plz.

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Kumi wants to join a swimming club. Thats her best sport. She will also be put in a sexy swimsuit *wink wink* Haha XP I was wandering also with Super to have a swimming club or something ^^

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 pm

*Chants*
Joinsoccerjoinsoccerjoinsoccerjoinsoccer!

Yes... Silas will be there.

Most likely with his shirt off.

@Ikuto: Track is cool... >.> Well, okay, it's an individual sport, but I enjoy it.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Yay!! I'm not alone!!

@Stilts: Hooray for shirtless sports!!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Also, just to let you guys know I'll supply you guys with the list of the regular seasons for sports. I'm not expert, I only played three in high school. But that doesn't mean we have to follow them, seeing as if they're clubs or actual teams. Just thought this might help people make their decisions, and we can alter them if we need to.

Fall Season Sports:
Tennis
Cross Country (extension of Track maybe?)

Winter Sports:
Wrestling
Swimming
Gymnastics
Boys & Girls Baskteball

Spring Sports:
Track & Field
Soccer/Football

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 pm

@Stilts I wanted her to do track in the beginning, then they listed Gymnastics.. I wanted to do that irl as a kid :( but since they're not the same seaaaason..... I'm really torn for spring sports....cause I don't know anything about Soccer..

I know one that Akira couldn't do...but you could add to the list if someone is interested, cheerleading? Cheerleaders will argue it's a sport :) (College cheerleading should be considered one though e.e)

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Well honestly we can change that, because when i looked at another sight. It read that BOYS basketball is in winter, and GIRLS is in the spring. But, the GM's can switch the sports to different seasons if you'd like. But I know how Akira hates girl's sports due to lack of competitiveness. But I think what we should figure out is, which team is an actual TEAM and which is a club? Cause i think clubs would play year round and teams follow seasons and are far more competitive. I don't want to over step my bounds here, so I'll shut up ^^'

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

SuperQ19 wrote:Well honestly we can change that, because when i looked at another sight. It read that BOYS basketball is in winter, and GIRLS is in the spring. But, the GM's can switch the sports to different seasons if you'd like. But I know how Akira hates girl's sports due to lack of competitiveness. But I think what we should figure out is, which team is an actual TEAM and which is a club? Cause i think clubs would play year round and teams follow seasons and are far more competitive. I don't want to over step my bounds here, so I'll shut up ^^'

I thought it was really helpful! :D I just am torn because, in real life...the only clubs I'm in are like Beta club, Honors society, academic team, and art.... ^^; so I might just go with Soccer so I can beg stilts to help me with the rules ^^; *leans in towards Super whispering the next part* Puppydog eyes/pout works on Stilts.... right? >.> <.< Oh!! For being so nice, do you want a cookie, a brownie, or a slice of cake? *Somehow is holding all three plates* owo

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

I thought it was really helpful! :D I just am torn because, in real life...the only clubs I'm in are like Beta club, Honors society, academic team, and art.... ^^; so I might just go with Soccer so I can beg stilts to help me with the rules ^^; *leans in towards Super whispering the next part* Puppydog eyes/pout works on Stilts.... right? >.> <.< Oh!! For being so nice, do you want a cookie, a brownie, or a slice of cake? *Somehow is holding all three plates* owo

Well, I'm kind of opposite of you.I played American football, wrestled, and ran track so I'd be happy to explain rules for you as well. But I think stilts knows more about soccer than me, I just played for fun on a club team when I studied abroad in Germany. *leans in and listens intently* And I shouldn't eat any those really, I'm training for my upcoming PT test. sorry ^^

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

o.o! I know just the reward! *Hands a stick of pocky* It's small, it's not very bad for you..and it's strawberry or chocolate covered. o.o

:o I see, well I had to many health conditions to do the sports I wanted to, and I had a single mom..so...yeah, I'm pretty good at art though :D x3

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:35 pm

SuperQ19 wrote:Also, just to let you guys know I'll supply you guys with the list of the regular seasons for sports. I'm not expert, I only played three in high school. But that doesn't mean we have to follow them, seeing as if they're clubs or actual teams. Just thought this might help people make their decisions, and we can alter them if we need to.

Fall Season Sports:
Tennis
Cross Country (extension of Track maybe?)

Winter Sports:
Wrestling
Swimming
Gymnastics
Boys & Girls Baskteball

Spring Sports:
Track & Field
Soccer/Football

Just a little update on yours
Track is all year round. Fall : cross country Winter: indoors Spring: outdoors
Also I think Gymnastics should be all year around as well.
Also soccer happens during fall and tennis happens during spring

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Right, the seasons listed here are when the sports were playing back at my old high school so idk it might be different somewhere else. But let's talk with an official to get the seasons down exactly so we're all on the same page. My knowledge is limited, thanks for the updates! :)

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am

np :3

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 am

Wow it blew up on here.

Just to add in my own two cents- the athletics at my high school go like this:

FALL:

Air Riflery {unisex}
Bowling {unisex}
Cheerleading {unisex}
American Football {Male}
Girls Volleyball {Female}

*Tennis {Unisex} - Continues into Winter.
*Cross-Country {unisex} - Continues into Winter- Just before Track conditioning starts.

WINTER:

Boys Basketball {Male}
Girls Basketball {Female}
Swimming {Unisex}
Wrestling {Unisex- but split for competitions}

*Track/Field [Starting] {Unisex}

Spring:
*Track/Field [Ending- we have a sort of strange schedule, as our coaches don't like us out of conditioning.] {unisex}

Boy's Soccer {Male}
Girls Soccer {Female}

-------------------------

That's about it.

As for your questions- yes, I've played Soccer as well as XC/Track so I can help out on those fronts. Though actually roleplaying out the sport may be difficult. I would suggest for sports, the characters simply use them as time to interact/further relations, because otherwise it will just get way too long and complicated. For games, you could probably just mention them in a post, as well as your characters opinion of how they went. That way, Sports won't take away from what the GM's have already planned.

@Super:
which team is an actual TEAM and which is a club?
They are teams. Usually, teams practice during their seasons only, as they are working towards competitions against other schools. However, there are exceptions- Like XC/Track, where the same runners sign up for both sports, therefore those sports practice continually year round, even off-season. (minus summer- you're on your own)

We don't have sports clubs per say at our school- but I do practice with my friends on my off time, just to play for fun. In Silas' case- to keep improving.

For those of you who are confused: X-country is running distance I.E- 3 Mile competitive meets, and usually more than 5 mile practice every day minus weekend recovery. In Cross country it is about endurance, and running slow but long races, in track it is about speed and how fast you can explode off the starting line.

Track hosts a hell of a lot of individual sports- Short distance races: 100-400 meters. {400 is once around the track} And it increases from there: Medium usually does at most 2 miles, long distance at most 3 miles. Then there is Shotput, Discus, and long-jump on the field, and then there is pole-vaulting. I hope I'm not forgetting anything... Anyway, each event has a team and a coach conditioning the athletes.

The amount of athletes in each event usually doesn't matter, but for state championships and such, you have to qualify with a certain time.

And Soccer... Just has toooons of rules >.> So, I think it best we just leave the in-game sport to interactions at practice, and only talk over the game... Because I will die if I have to explain everything.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 am

*Pokes Stilts* You. Just. Fried. My. Brain... Though that was very helpful x3 I just can't comprehend sport stuff the way I do book stuff irl unless I've actually played the sport....like...Badminton.. :D I get that one.

*Flails* If I ever make Akira too harsh on Silas, just tell me and I'll lighten her up :D I just see her being the Tsundere type, always kind of, well, harsh.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!