Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama Clubs

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 am

The only active club as of now is SOCCER/FOOTBALL.
If you joined a club that is not active, you are still free to their resources/ equipment after school hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Day beach activities:

Chicken Fight (Earn phys points)
Sand Castle Competition
Bishop's Dad's Private Party
Beach Volleyball (Earn phys points)
Surfing (Earn phys points)
Swimming (Earn phys points)

Just tossing the ideas out there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Love School Drama Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 am

REFRESHING THIS.
Please take time to read changes.

Below I will outline a few according to your preferences.
With locations, the first number indicates the room level (eg. G= ground level, 1= 1st level), second number indicates how far it is down the hallway and the letter at the end refers to the name of a building.
School rules state you may join 2 clubs (I have limited this but it will only count if the clubs joined are active).
Sometimes they will clash with one another in the required time to show up which may be lunch time, after school hours or even the weekends if that dedicated depending on the captain's preference as it is their responsibility. You do not have to show up at every club meeting.. but it may upset your captain.
Captains may turn creative and come up with a 'team name' or such if agreed on.
eg. Airdalen Eagles for basketball etc.

ACTIVE CLUBS/TEAMS WILL BE COLOURED.
NON ACTIVE CLUBS/TEAMS REQUIRE MORE MEMBERS.
(You may have your character attempt to revitalise the club/team by recruiting within roleplay)

Band practice/ Choir: Learn to play an instrument or play with others. Sing to your heart's content.. or sing with others. Used to be two seperate clubs but they joined up.
((There is no musical ability STAT but those who join this club may put it as a part of their STATS only whereas they gain 1 point per post when the character is at the club location and/or practicing.))
Members:
1. Momo Yakamoto

Cheerleading club: [Only F Cheerleaders, If M must be mascot]
Location: There is no set location.. sometimes they wander around cheering and randomly bursting into classrooms or other team practices with their cheering.
Members:
1. Keiko Misao

Soccer/football team:
Location: Grassy field within the school.. at the very back. Opposite of where the Basketball team practices so they can easily see each other.
Members:
1. Silas Fuerst
2. Kei Takeda
3. Sera Katoshida
CLUB ACTIVE

Bowling club:
Location: Outside of school, club members have to accompany each other as they journey outside of school. Location is nearby the Archery club's location so the two clubs can journey together.
Members:

Badminton team:
Location: Indoor courts in building G, they share half the space with the Tennis team so they can easily see each other also.
Members:

Tennis team:
Location Indoor courts in building G, they share half the space with the Badminton team so they can easily see each other also.
Members:
1. Varthur Laurence

Basketball team:
Location: Outside courts opposite of where the Soccer team practices so they can easily see each other.
THEY also have an indoor court in the first gym, but that space is often used by the kendo team and thus they practice outside only using the indoor area for vsing other schools.
Members:
1. Kei Takeda

Swimming club:
Members:
1. Bishop Trander

Kendo team:
Members:
1. Aeon Belrose

Track & Field:
Location: Either running around the school grounds in lines or heading outside of school to the park oval for a more professional layout.
Members:
1. Akira Miyuu
2. Kei Takeda
3. Keiko Misao
CLUB ACTIVE

Archery club:
Location: Outside of school, club members have to accompany each other as they journey outside of school to attend this club. Location is nearby the bowling club's location so the two clubs can journey together.
Members:

Gymnastics club:
Location: Second Gym room in building E. Smaller than the First Gym room in all honesty.
Members:
1. Akira Miyuu
2. Sera Katoshida

1. TO JOIN A CLUB YOU MAY SIGN UP WITHIN ROLEPLAY AT THE AUDITORIUM BILLBOARD. THERE IS A SHEET OF PAPER PINNED FOR EVERY CLUB POSSIBLE. HOWEVER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP IN ROLEPLAY, YOU CAN IF YOU PREFER JUST TYPE BELOW YOUR INTERESTED CLUBS TO SIGN UP FOR.
2. YOU MAY SIGN UP AT ANY TIME.
3. CLUBS MAY HAVE TRY OUTS PARTICULARLY SPORTS but I will leave that up to you guys.
4. CAPTAINS FOR EACH CLUB WILL BE ELECTED (at the same time the class presidents are elected) BY THE SAID MEMBERS OF THE CLUB.
5. FOR A CLUB TO BE ACTIVE THERE MUST BE AT LEAST THREE MEMBERS OF ROLEPLAYERS JOINING OTHERWISE THE CLUB IS NOT ACTIVE. In the actual roleplay, you may act like the club is crowded or containing other people but do not get carried away in the creation of NPCs as the clubs is so you can meet other characters with similar interests.

If you have suggestions for a club or wish to sign up feel free to do so below.
Images serve as uniform reference... or just for fun. Thanks.
Last edited by Victorant on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 am

I'll join Track and Field and Cheerleading please.

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:59 am

SOCCER/FOOTBALL TEAM ACTIVE
TRACK & FIELD ACTIVE

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 pm

No robotics or dance clubs? Sad panda.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 pm

I second panda's motion for a dance club :D

How's that for old?

Hahahahaha
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Stilts wrote:I second panda's motion for a dance club :D

How's that for old?

Hahahahaha

Yes!

Try this one for size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwg2Hpf4ta8

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 pm

LOL
I like the message

Ah the Japanese. They can do anything. Have you seen the video of that one school marching in perfect formation? Damn.
We might as well give up now.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:11 pm

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 pm

HAHAHA YES.

Fucking awesome.

Stilts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Different song, different culture, different moves, same amount of awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaQyucfnc4

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Soccer and Basketball for Kaoru?

I finally decided that's what I want him in.. I guess? I wanted to pick a club to help make it active... but I couldn't see him joining Gymnastics..

I've been debating on switching one of Akira's clubs as well.. because Gymnastics isn't active.. as much as I wanted her in that one.. but I'm not sure yet.. If we're not allowed it's ok..

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I wouldn't stress it Ikuto. Bishop's scholarship sport isn't active ^^' So I'm just thinking of putting him in with a club so that he can do something extra-curricular that will have him interact with other students and sech.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Again, dance club, and then have the meets at a local arcade! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW9wlPtDc50

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Yay arcade! I like that.
Momo is going to join (but not with the intention to dance, she'll be taking advantage of the location to practice her claw machine skills..)

I'll fix up clubs sometime while Vic organises roleplay members ^-^b

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Band Prac/Choir
1. Momo Yakamoto
2. Yumi Lee

Cheerleading:
1. Keiko Misao

Soccer:
1. Silas Fuerst
2. Kei Takeda
3. Sera Katoshida
4. Kaoru Inoue

Tennis:
1. Varthur Laurence

Basketball:
1. Kei Takeda
2. Kaoru Inoue

Swimming:
1. Bishop Trander

Dancing:
1. Jonathan Fenix
2. Silas Fuerst
3. Momo Yakamoto

Kendo:
1. Aeon Belrose

Track & Field:
1. Akira Miyuu
2. Kei Takeda
3. Keiko Misao

Gymnastics:
1. Akira Miyuu
2. Sera Katoshida

List of clubs with members.
Coloured clubs active!
If I have misplaced you please let me know!

@Ikuto: You are free to change your mind on which clubs you want Akira in at any time so feel free to ^^b

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!