Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey Dark just wondering:

After he finished putting out some more chairs he sat down and begun to think of a way to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Akihisa Yoshii and clearly a junior. I don't know anyone here so I guess in the odd one out." ~Why did I have to say Yoshii? Now I sound like a geek. I'm so bad at this!~

In this section.. did you really introduce yourself to Momo and Kei or were you just thinking of saying that? *confused* lol. Your character doesn't mention them at all so its kinda confusing what happened.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 pm

I introduced my self out loud to anyone in the room at the time, which I believe was Momo, Kei and Varthur. It was said before anyone else arrived.
~When I am writing like this it is just thoughts.~
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:I introduced my self out loud to anyone in the room at the time, which I believe was Momo, Kei and Varthur. It was said before anyone else arrived.
~When I am writing like this it is just thoughts.~

Okay thankyou for clarifying.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 pm

My, post is okay otherwise right? I just want to make sure.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:My, post is okay otherwise right? I just want to make sure.

Yeah otherwise your post is okay :-)

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm

The member Playing my partner has not posted nor has she been online today. Do I just sit tight and wait?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:35 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:The member Playing my partner has not posted nor has she been online today. Do I just sit tight and wait?

Yes sorry. i have pmed her already along with the others who are yet to post. in the case that they take too long, we will have a teacher group threes temporarily claiming the senior is absent allowing the rp to continue and for the partner to jump in at any time and claim to be late.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 pm

If it comes to that, Akira can escourt a second junior, I'll go ahead and volunteer? Unless you want to draw for it like you did the first time. :) Just thought I'd offer either way.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CountessMomo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm not sure who's my senior partner. Is it just pick and choose or is there a system? And my deepest apologies for not being online yesterday,I hope I'm still able to catch up on the fun!

CountessMomo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Momo your partner is stated in the characters OOC page.

I'm fine with having Akira be my partner too.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:48 pm

@Ikuto: Thanks for offering, if there is no response today he's all yours for the taking till the other rper is back. Appreciated.. Although drawing was so much fun and i won't deny it.. Lol.
Edit: on second thought i may have Dark's character with the new senior Maya? i think? Because she has been pming me concerning her lack of partner atm so i am aware she's active and simply waiting for the right moment to hop in.. I suppose whichever turns out to be most convenient when the day is over. I will pm her about this arrangement. if she posts at last then Dark is hers. If not, I will ask you to intervene Ikuto to keep the roleplay going and Dark not so much... In the dark lol.

@Countess: There was a system thanks for asking, you can find your partnering in the ooc character list.
Last edited by Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CountessMomo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you very much! Sorry for bothering you about it. : P

CountessMomo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok, well I have to go so I guess I will have a partner by the time I get back. Byee.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Victorant wrote:@Ikuto: Thanks for offering, if there is no response today he's all yours for the taking till the other rper is back. Appreciated.. Although drawing was so much fun and i won't deny it.. Lol.
Edit: on second thought i may have Dark's character with the new senior Maya? i think? Because she has been pming me concerning her lack of partner atm so i am aware she's active and simply waiting for the right moment to hop in.. I suppose whichever turns out to be most convenient when the day is over. I will pm her about this arrangement. if she posts at last then Dark is hers. If not, I will ask you to intervene Ikuto to keep the roleplay going and Dark not so much... In the dark lol.

@Countess: There was a system thanks for asking, you can find your partnering in the ooc character list.

*Amaya I think you mean XD.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Valkyrieknight wrote:
Victorant wrote:@Ikuto: Thanks for offering, if there is no response today he's all yours for the taking till the other rper is back. Appreciated.. Although drawing was so much fun and i won't deny it.. Lol.

Yeah.. my gosh.. Edit x3! But i might have an arrangement forAmaya too so I WILL GEt BACK TO YOUS. Rest assured, we'll work it out.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Victorant wrote:
Valkyrieknight wrote:

Yeah.. my gosh.. Edit x3! But i might have an arrangement forAmaya too so I WILL GEt BACK TO YOUS. Rest assured, we'll work it out.

Have a break.. have a Kit Kat. *Steals GM boss chair* \o/

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Valkyrieknight wrote:
Victorant wrote:
Valkyrieknight wrote:

Oh hey, a kit kat! :D *noms the kit kat and falls unconscious*

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:
Valkyrieknight wrote:
Victorant wrote:
Valkyrieknight wrote:

Oh hey, a kit kat! :D *noms the kit kat and falls unconscious*

DAMN that was my kit kat! I'm the one who was supposed to fall unconscious! *knocks self out on purpose due to unexplainable levels of stupidity*

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CountessMomo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 pm

I was wondering if there could be a choir or singing club or something like that. If so then could my character belong to it?

CountessMomo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

*Comes to about three hours later*

I feel absurd amounts of guilt, and conflicting cheap happiness….

…Did I eat chocolate? :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!