Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loveless (ラブレス): IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Loveless (ラブレス): IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Kaykay120 wrote:"Well I can't go back to class anyway. I'm skipping for the last 2 periods. Not that any of my teachers care, they generally let me do whatever I want since I always keep good grades and the fact that its my last year here at this crappy place anyway," Kay stood, smiling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Orrin55 wrote:Orrin stepped outside and flicked Mitsu's ear "Been waiting long?" He asked, looking down he noticed the violin case and felt a moment of admiration for her "I'm impressed" He said "You are in everyway that i see an excellent woman" He grinned "A guy's gonna be lucky to have you" He reached into the bag and pulled out a small leather woven necklace of tan and black, at the end, a fat teardrop shape wood with a small crack in the middle that on one side created an L and on the other the Japanese kanji for person. He unwrapped it and wove it around his arm "And as a thank you for helping me" Orrin said reaching into the bag again. This time he drew a necklace of weaved gold and silver chain, on it hung a small azure crystal carved in the likeness of the sun "It was tough deciding what to get, but hopefully i made a good choice"

Mitsu kept staring up when she felt someone flicker her cat ear and she turned "had a nice shopping trip?" she said smiling. "and no just a while". She then blushed at his comment, and looked down "I don't think that will happen..."she whispered under her breath,and shook her head. "and that's nice" she said looking at the leather necklace, and then saw the other one "wow that's pretty too" she said smiling.

"okay then...I would like to ask you something" Yasuo said coolly. "would you like to eat with me afterschool?...don't take me wrong I don't ask girls out that easyily...but I'd like to get to know you and make sure you feel better..." he said calmly but a bit serious. "what do you say Kay?"
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Kay smiled. "Sure. That sounds like fun." She brushed her hair from her face and tilted her head to the side slightly, regarding him. "That sounds like fun," she repeated.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 pm

"okay then I'll see you outside the school gates" Yasuo siad casually, and then turned his face to the side "well see you later...head to class when you feel like it" he said and walked out and headed for the front doors. He ended up leaving the school campus and waited in the next street in front of the school in a small cafe.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Kay ran back to her French class, barely listening to the teacher. She answered questions while staring boredly out the window. She hummed that same melody and spaced out.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

"I'm glad you like it" Orrin said grinning "And to be honest it may happen, you can just ask any boy here and they'll accept you in a heartbeat". with a quick step he got to her back and sweeped the necklace around her neck, clipping it with precision "Now it looks even better" Orrin replied cheerfully stepping back to observe his handiwork "I must say, it looks splendid on you." He spun carelessly and stopped for a second "i'm feeling alittle happy now." He commented "

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

((I am sorry masterpros! I am slow in this rp XP))

Icarus pouted a little when he found out they weren't related. He was so sure that he had found a family at last. When she told him he was important to her, he looked at her puzzled. He raised an eyebrow and froze when she looked up at him. He blushed a little and turned away. "I am important to you? I don't see how that's possible. I can't really do much. I am not good at anything that I know of. What could I actually help you with that seems so important? If I can help you, sure, but what can I do?" he answered.
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Yasuo drank some coffee, well waiting for school to end, some girls came up to him but he just ignored them. They tried to get his phne number but he just made a lie and send away. some girls are to desprate he thought annpyed but then calmled himself down.

Mitsu touched the necklace, "...thank you..." she said quietly and looked at it,shed never gotten anything from some likes this before it made her happy inside. "and I think guys just like me for...other reasons..."she said embaressed and then started to walk "I'm not as innocent as you think I am...I'm not pure at all...anymore anyways..." she whispered as she walked calmly looking forward.

OOC: sorry can do colors T-T busy

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

"Really?" Orrin thought about it for a while. He had to smile "Well, nobody can be innocent anymore" he looked down at her "Besides, is there anything else guys look for in a woman?" He stopped realizing what he said "Most guys anyway" He said hastily "Personally i find myself addicted to your cat ears, don't know why tho" He looked at them and watched them as they twitched "Oh wait, i do"

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Kay left as the dismissal bell rang. She hummed, sending her things home with her friends. They'd keep it safe. "My true sacrifice...my one fighter...." she sang the song her mother had taught her. "Together as one....we live for each other...."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 pm

"why?" she asked "I have been wondering why you flick my ears for a bit know" Mitsu asked confused and cocked her head to the side but not looking at him,she still carried her violin case and school bag in front of her. The day was still warm and nice,a small breeze flew making Mitsu's hair ruffle, her ears twitched again she was still in thought about this fact Orrin had pointed out, men are a mystery...she thought calmly.

Yasuo now was in the front of the school gates and heard Kay singing and he got startled by the lyrics what the hell!? he thought surpirsed does she know who I really am?! or is this a deja vu moment he thought still surpirsed and turned and looked at Kay as she walked.

OOC: sorry no color again sorry

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Kay waved, smiling. "Hi Yasuo." She waved good-bye to her friends. She looked at his face. "Oh, did you hear me?" she blushed embarrassedly. "Its a song my mother taught me when I was little. She was always saying that in my family's case the words "Sacrifice and Fighter" were good and had good meanings. She and dad were always calling each other Sacrifice and Fighter. They said their true name was Bloodless and that everyone in some special community would know immediently who they were."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Bloodless...he thought "mmm very intreasting then I won't have to explain much to you then" Yasuo said coolly and began to walk down the street. "We need to speak in private so we'll go somewhere secluded if you don't mind...didn't think I would need to tell you so quickly though...this is sure a surpirsed I got the daughter of the mighty Bloodless pair..." he whispered the last part and chuckled. He kept walking till they reached a dark looking cafe and went inside.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Kay just looked confused as she followed him. She sat down at a table, looking at him. "Mind explaining what you're talking about?"

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 pm

"Kay...I'm your fighter" He said calmly looking in her eyes, "and your a sacriface...I was specially trian in specrtual moon a school for fighters...I got sent here to find my sacriface...but I never thought the great Bloodless pair's daughter the one I was looking for" Yasuo said still calmly hope she was getting this. "A sacriface and a fighter are pair you share the same name and are bond since the day they are both born, we fight in battles called spell battles, and well I do the spell and you take the damage if I get hurt..." he said sadly, somehow now thinking about it he didn't want Kay to get hurt because of his idiot actions during a fight.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Kay nodded, so far understanding. "I see." She ordered a soda and turned back to Yasuo. "My mother use to tell me all these stories about my "Fighter". She was so excited when she found out that I would have one too. She's a Fighter, my dad's a Sacrifice. She said they use to battle all the time. No one could best them." She laughed softly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 pm

"i don't think it has something to do with the whole fighter/sacrifice thing" Orrin said he reached up and instead of flicking it, took it in between his fingers and rubbed it "The way it moves and feels," He looked thoughtful "It just encourages me to touch them" He released her ear and continued walking "it's just one of the many mysteries of the world." He reasoned "Everybody has a weird habit they can't help doing, you too probably"

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:10 pm

"yea well...that's what they needed to do to keep themselves alive and keep each other near...sadly my teacher ot the school never told me my I mean our REAL name" he said and shrugged "but I know is that we are going to go into a tornement agaisnt other pairs and the only way to win is to kill them...if not they'll have to forfit and the fighter and sacriface would be seprated for a well or forever..." he said looking down at his hands, "that's how that's going todetermine who is the best pair..."

Mitsu thought about this "I wouldn't know...not that I can see anyways" she said still thinking and then stopped "but you don't have your cat ears...if you have a habit is i because you really didn't keep your to long" she said bluntly,she was still in thought and hadn't relazied what she had said. When she catched on she covered her mouth "oops I'm so sorry Orrin" she said blushing.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Kay frowned a bit and sighed. "Okay, then," she said. She stood. "Come on." She paid for her drink, grabbed his arm and led him out of the cafe.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Yasuo got startled by the sudden act "okay what's this about Kay?" he asked confused, I'm definatly not being myself today I'm I he thought to himself a bit annoyed and a bit surpirsed. His attitude was so different when he was near Kay but alone he was his old self again she is doing something to m and need to know what he thought.

OOC: sorry short

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!