Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: Lost and Found

X-Men: Lost and Found

a part of “X-Men: Lost and Found”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

Charles Xavier is long gone and the halls of his academy for the 'gifted' have been long since abandoned- or is that just the public face? Several 'gifted' children are about to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Lost and Found”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Men: Lost and Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 am

@madscirat: You do know Parallax is the pure embodiment of fear in the DC universe, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

I'm available to start at about 12:30 or 1 this afternoon...heh, I shouldn't even be on right now as I'm in class..but my ADD has gotten the better side of me :)
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 am

I'm able to start anytime. As long as people don't post too often and leave me trailing. I usually take a while to get my posts done, I put a lot of effort into them so posting more then once a day will be a stretch.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 am

Don't tell me I'm the only Cannon Character really guys :{
Check out my new RP!
Dragon Ball: A new adventure.

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 am

Don't worry Im planning on grabbing Wolverine.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiko Sempai on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Cool firewind your awesome >_<

Kimiko Sempai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Thank you for the Compliment, I may also add a Student too. I have a few good ideas for one but I am going to look for a second opinion. Oh and I finished making Wolverine.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Anthro, I wanted to check with you about that before making Sniper. He is a rebellious type person, so while he is of the good side, he will not want to join up with squares like the X-Men right away. I've always found it interesting to have a character that is reluctant to join the good side even if he is a good person.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madscirat on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

TheOncomingStorm wrote:@madscirat: You do know Parallax is the pure embodiment of fear in the DC universe, right?

No I was only aware of it as a phenomena of visual perception and a cool sounding word. I know only enough about the DC universe to wonder how in the heck Wonderwoman ever finds that jet. Hopefully since the character is totally different from the one you describe the GM won't have a problem with me using it.
What we observe as material bodies and forces are nothing but shapes and variations in the structure of space.
-Erwin Schrodinger

The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
-Albert Einstein

Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
- Nikola Tesla

madscirat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 pm

@madscirat: I doubt they would, I was just telling for your information. I just thought it was funny. Personally, think it fits perfectly if you think about what its true meaning is.

Just thought id mention a funny coincidence. Besides, its a different universe from marvel, doesn't really apply here. Parallax it up!

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 am

My character is so getting his ass kicked lol. There's over a dozen goodies. I'll have fun with it though.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:08 am

Don't feel so lonely Funnyguy, I'm probably gonna make one Student and one Baddie OC as well as play Wolverine, Unless somehow more baddies show up. ^^

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:11 am

It would be great if someone could play Kitty. I usually play Lance Alvers, the Avalanche from the X-Men Evolution cartoon, as a bad guy who might become a good guy. The romance could be good for plot, and there's also the whole Romeo and Juliet thing going on. Are there any girls that wish to help me out with that?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:29 am

I might put one up myself actually, just to see if I could play a baddie...I probably won't do it until I get a proper handle on 'Lucas' though...

And I probably won't be able to play Kitty, sorry TrueGrave...I don't really know enough about the 'X-Men' stuff to be able to pull it off...I only ever watched the movies, and about 3-4 episodes of Evolution...I actually had to research some stuff, to get the info I needed for this...and even then I only got the basic stuff, not really so much on character details...
Sorry again, and Anthro? Thank you for re-accepting my character! ^-^
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Submitted an bad character, when I say bad I meant totally evil. I've taken the liberty as appointing second-in-command after magneto, mostly to fill the role of a bad leader if no one takes Magneto. He may be going a bit too far so tell me to tone him down if you want.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Oooh I can't wait Templar!

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I want to make a character but I'm not too sure. He would be a baddie but he is not totally bad....So is it possible to have a bad character but who's not with magneto? Or who will maybe join the brotherhood of mutants later?

My character is twofaced. Both evil and good.
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMadMikeXx on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Hey i sent in a villian character, i hope you all like it.

xXMadMikeXx
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:39 am

@TrueGrave: I'll play Kitty.

@All: Writing up the first post now! Four characters to post as, so please be patient with me. Students will be starting off waking up the first morning at Xavier's Academy or Magneto's facility. Good teachers will be working with our wonderful new students for, well, bit. Baddies will be following Magneto's orders. >:D Anticipate action!
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOncomingStorm on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:18 am

My first post ever on this site is up! I feel so........conformational.

TheOncomingStorm
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!