Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

a part of “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Two weeks ago, a boy was killed at a party. Since then, the entire teenage population of Mountain Brook has come under suspicion. As appearances fall apart and secrets are revealed, one question is on everyone's lips- who would kill to keep their secrets?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: More Sinned Against Than Sinning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:26 am

Thank you guys, it was amazing. I'll post as soon as I'm home so couple of hours.

@iCat Honestly, they were actually the best band I've ever seen live. They were so good, I cried at one point xD
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Omfg, I'd say! I have a tendency to cry at concerts anyway (out of the three I've been to, the only one I didn't really cry at was Thirty Seconds To Mars and You Me At Six. I got emotional at times during YMAS's set, but didn't actually cry!) but I'd probably bawl at Twenty One Pilots! Their concerts always look so good though!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 pm

You see YMAS? Argh, I'm so jealous! I'd never cried at a gig before tøp, I nearly did at Pierce the Veil but didn't but god, twenty one pilots was amazing; everything was just so overdone and insane and Josh is so cute oh my god.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:17 pm

Lucky you! All I get is crappy computers! I HAVE NO LUCK now i get all these ads that won't let me access my webpages. I HATE MY LIFE!
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Yes, YMAS are amazing live! They were the support band for 30STM, so they didn't have a massive setup, but they didn't need it! Josh even noticed my best friend because she was the only person screaming the bridge of Bite My Tongue where she was, but I was unfortunately all the way up in the balcony ;_; stil, can't complain too much, we had awesome seats!

And Lvdwilt, that sounds like something an anti-virus might help with. Try Avast, it's completely free and I've found it really good. Once you install it, do a complete scan of your computer- if there's any malware, that'll flag it up!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm

My dad is using Windows Malware Defender and so that seems to be working going to be up late for that one tonight want it clear for tomorrow
I want to roleplay and play my games. I am severely annoyed. I don't even know what gave me the malware.

EDIT:

Okay so I didn't get rid of the malware and dad's got to swipe the computer. Since we are currently moving and his only hours to work on it is at night so I will reply when I can but I have limited access to the internet.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:56 am

I'd try a different anti-virus, I've never had Defender flag up anything, even when Avast has!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Ah maybe its something in one of my files. i don't even know. So I am just going to get it swiped its not a problem.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm

FIXED we didn't swipe but we will later if we need to! Its been dead OOC wise hows life peeps?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Busy, I'm in my last semester of university and it's insanely difficult. My spare time goes to my part-time job and my boyfriend so life is very cluttered at the moment but oddly enough that's how I like it lol. Hows your life going lvdwilt?
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Well I am moving currently and its crazy strange. Its just a strange transaction and I am just in pain like crazy.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:08 am

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post, I'm home now so everything will be regular again. Thank you guys for being patient!

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Hey guys!

I hope my post did not upset anyone. I had that in the last role-play I did something I guess that was "wrong" in their terms not that I god modded or anything but anyway i just hope my post didn't cause problems for other characters that wanted to go. I think Scarlet was leaning towards going with Sam but Sam never said he could go so she went. Let me know if i need it to be changed for certain reasons.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Nah, Sam couldn't visit anyway, so that's fine by me! And besides, he left in a little bit of a hurry, so it made sense that you assumed he couldn't go!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Well I just know in the past people got mad because I did something that as a group we didn't talk about her allowing to be seeing the prisonar and of course i didn't know if anyone would be the guards so I am sorry.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Okay, so Sam's post is really long, but there was a lot I wanted to get in, and splitting it into 2 didn't seem right. So there we go! First secret is out, because literally half of the cast had known or guessed by this point, so it only seemed right. Anyone else feel like having their character's secret exposed? xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:20 pm

I guess B's been getting away pretty lightly so far; maybe it's time to let one of her secrets slip a bit.

But I was just going to say, I'm going to hold out on Beatrice's post till xViolet7 has replied because I haven't got much I can say with her for a little bit but I'll post for Ash now :)

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:56 pm

I think it will be fun when Scarlet's secret is out. I am surprised he got kicked out Sam.... I was going to do the same for Scarlet. Should I still go with that idea or would you be mad or think I am copy catting? I don't want to cause problems. And this is like such an amazing roleplay I have had so much fun I hope it continues for a while.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Finally posted, I figured I owed you guys a long one lol. Writing this one actually made me feel bad for both my characters, I do love putting them through hell though.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:14 am

@Lvdwilt- nah, you can go for it as well, it could be interesting!

@Violet- we're all being such assholes to out characters at the minute xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!