Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

a part of “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Two weeks ago, a boy was killed at a party. Since then, the entire teenage population of Mountain Brook has come under suspicion. As appearances fall apart and secrets are revealed, one question is on everyone's lips- who would kill to keep their secrets?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: More Sinned Against Than Sinning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 am

Yeah well I hope thats okay I was like "oh shit.... he did what i was thinking of doing," Well just know as this OOC chat as my witness.... I did not copy your idea. I had it in mind and it just didn't come in to play yet.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Lvdwilt, I wouldn't have held it against you even if you hadn't declared it here xD it's a believable outcome of that particular situation!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Good to know thanks iCat as for CharlotteV I almost cried reading your post i found it like bittersweet and like its almost March so it could just be hormones.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm

So much tension guys, it's killing me. Sorry my post was kind of short, I'm having to write on my tablet which is a right pain in the arse and it's about to run out of batteries so that was the best I could do.

And about plotting, could I start dropping a few hints about B? Maybe because of her behaviour, reputation and slight decay in health people could mistake the symptoms of her drug use for alcoholism or something- I don't know, I'm not sure. I kind of want to stir the pot a bit but without dropping a full on bombshell that she has a drug problem.

Maybe people could find out about her therapy and esteem issues? I don't know, I just feel like B is getting away too lightly at the minute.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:13 pm

I think it makes sense that the spotlight now turns to Bea- she's gotten away very lightly. Sam will probably start by being like "wait why haven't you left the house in two weeks" xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Yeah that's probably a good place to start, maybe there can be something she forgets to tidy that he notices or whatever- but maybe he could mention it to someone else and that's how it starts to get out?

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:39 pm

I mean, the only person he'd mention it to would be Alby- god knows, he's not one to spread secrets. But that could still be interesting.

Also, I forgot to mention this- but once your character's secret has been exposed, they can "develop" another as a result of IC circumstances. For instance, Sam's going to end up nearly pushing himself to breaking point (physically and mentally) for a whole load of reasons, but also manage to keep that hidden from everyone.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Ah okay well as B's character has developed, she's kind of shsdy so I'll think of things but of course but that's be the best person for him nto go to, his boyfriend, her best friend; he's really the person who's likely to care the most about what's going on with her so that works really well anyway.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but I was waiting for XViolet7 because obviously Ellie is already at her house and Sam has just arrived but before Sam arrived, I was awaiting a response from Ellie but if XViolet7 hasn't posted tomorrow, I'll ahead and reply to Ssm, I just didn't want to leave any characters behind or leave anybody out but it's been a couple of days so I'll post tomorrow, sorry if these has offended or caused any inconvince to anyone.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Yeah I think people have been busy been slow.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:25 am

I'm going to give Violet a message later. I've heard from Tigerz, they had some personal stuff going on.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:43 am

Oh thats awful well I hope he is okay!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:58 am

Oh no, I feel pretty bad now hope they're ok!

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:51 am

I think they'll be back posting before long! I'll double-check that and see what we should do. If all else fails, we can go for a time skip just to free everyone up. Dunno where or when we'll skip to, but it's purely just so everyone who's still in can move on a bit.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:15 am

And if desperate they can always do a flashback? Right?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 am

As far as Alby goes, I could use a time skip of just a couple of hours :p ready to get him released but don't want to do it right behind Scarlet's visit.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Hey guys, expect a post in a few hours or so. Sorry it doesn't look like I'll be able to post much during the week anymore a lot of shits been going on and just yea... I'll catch up on the reading and have a post up in about 3-4 hours if not sooner.
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:48 pm

@iCat is it okay if I reveal something pretty major about Ellie and Ty?

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

@Violet- 'kay, we'll make sure to keep that in mind! And absolutely, go for it- you all know by now that I'm a sucker for drama!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:48 pm

I feel so blah with all my studies my brain is just scattered. If that post didn't make sense let me know and I'll edit it lol.

EDIT: Gah, I saw you made a new awesome RP iCat. I miss being able to write so much and having all the free time. Graduation cannot come soon enough. D:

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!