Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

More Sinned Against Than Sinning

a part of “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Two weeks ago, a boy was killed at a party. Since then, the entire teenage population of Mountain Brook has come under suspicion. As appearances fall apart and secrets are revealed, one question is on everyone's lips- who would kill to keep their secrets?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “More Sinned Against Than Sinning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: More Sinned Against Than Sinning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:33 pm

100th OOC post whoop whoop!

Guys, Bea is 18 so technically speaking she could go visit without an adult and take other people with her but baring in mind her and Scarlet like hate each other it's incredibly unlikely she'd take Scarlet with her but she'd take Sam if that helps anything?

EDIT: I've spoken to iCat already but whilst I can post tonight, I just have but if anybody replies soon I can post tonight but tomorrow is my birthday so I'm going to see a gig, so I won't be able to post again until late Friday, having spoken to iCat I don't think there is going to be any big time skips or anything within that time but if you need any cover stories for Asher or Beatrice;

- Bea could relapse and maybe shut herself out from everyone and hide away in her room or be away on an Art project etc.
    -Asher could be receiving TB treatments or something

To be honest, I don't think it'll be necessary but I'm happy for you guys to just make something up to go with and fill me in when I get back but everything should be fine anyway but I thought I'd say just in case there's suddenly a big ol' plot hole because Bea and Asher are MIA
Last edited by LivyGrey on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Are you too keeping secrets BOY YA we shouldn't be dooing that in OOC hehe just kidding
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:47 pm

It's not called keeping secrets, it's called creating suspense xD

Speaking of which, if anyone else has any massive plot ideas, do just message me at any point. Even if it's barely an idea, I love developing ideas, so I'll be more than happy to help out!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

iCat I will in the future with a few ideas I keep thinking about also I posted tell me what you think. She is rambling I see Scarlet like me I am catholic in reality but not pregnant (someday though?) and so anyway its really funny because if someone I knew was in jail that would be so me. I like totally think its very interesting having that overjoy suspense.

And see I think when she tells her parents they will kick her out and that will leave her options so maybe she has to crash with someone and they think shes a real pain in the ass or something else I don't know I think it will be really cool.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Scarlet right now is me in like, any kind of situation seriously. I relate to this girl xD

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Sam's just going to be like "what do I do here" xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:05 pm

I gotta figure out why they would hold Declan for more than 24 hours now XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:18 am

Resisting arrest maybe?

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 am

Sam... I don't think she will say yet as she holds a bit of pride but I think you will find out soon. But in the mean time he's welcome to guess if he wants.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:34 am

Sam's just gonna be like "what is happening why is she crying this was a terrible idea please someone help"

He's not gonna work it out until anyone else does, just because drama xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:58 am

Yeah not a problem I don't mind. I irl never really am good at keeping secrets so i am pushing it on my character.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Sam's just in this eternal phase of "what is girl, how does work?" XD

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm

I mean, he does have a sister, but I feel like Sam would just edge awkwardly out of the room any time there was any kind of drama xD

I'm really looking forward to writing his reply, I'm not going to lie!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:17 pm

I am so happy writing mine I am so excited. This is so amazing

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:28 pm

I think I'm going to wait until Asher's post to reply- I'll see how bored I get xD So, if anyone else wants to post, go for it!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Oh thats no fun iCat

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Sorry guys, shall post tomorrow. I was off seeing Twenty One Pilots tonight so I couldn't post but I will tomorrow evening, sorry if this is a bother for anybody.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Hey everyone! I'll be posting tomorrow, sorry I've been busy as always.

BTW if I'm correct....Happy Birthday Livy :)
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:21 am

Happy birthday Livy! Aw man, you saw twenty one pilots? I bet they're amazing live :D

Violet, I'll look forward to that post!

I think Scarlet's starting to work out that Sam and Alby aren't just friends xD now just to decide if Sam'a going to be like "we're not dating tho" or else just be like "okay yeah we're dating but don't tell anyone"

Opinion time- should Sam straight up tell his parents about him and Alby, or have them find out from another source? I'd personally like to see the confrontation if he told them, but if one of the cops spilled, Sam would literally never trust the police, which could prove interesting at a later stage.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:24 am

Yeah I like find out from another source. Just to make plot issues. I noticing that the plot is staying alive which I have never had before on Role-Playgateway before so this is amazing lets keep it going!

Personally I think Scarlet's so wrapped up in her thoughts that she is not paying attention all she know is she wants to see Alby and she is going to find a way in. I think she is leaning towards getting your help even if you aren't allowed. She gets nervous sometimes when she knows what she is doing is not allowed.

So yeah Happy Birthday Livy! Hope you have a great day!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!