Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

How many characters do you need? I can give you as many characters as needed, and if it feels risky having me have your characters, I can just make them and give them to you. It wouldn't be any trouble, I need the practice.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm

I need two genin and I would make the Jounin.
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Do you want anything specific for the genin? I'm warning you now, I refuse to do any Uzumaki, Uchiha, Hyuga, etc. They shall be OC, with their own talents. Exceptions to my rule are Shikamaru's clan and the Aburame.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey, I submitted a character for the Mizukage, but I will make a hidden leaf Gennin to help so that Areo can haz a squad.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

No nothing specific, andt @Max thanks it would be appreciated.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm going to make a character since my other roleplay pretty much died
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 am

I've joined several Naruto rp that I always lost commitment for pretty quickly but dammit I'm going to stick to this one, I already have a few good characters so can I just import one of them or do I have to use your skele?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

BRAWR! Wanna post as Rinji NOW!

....but I dunno who is gonna be the other Genin so :C

>.<

Maybe I'll just catch him up to just before Ookami leaves the room.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 am

For some reason, thinking of Ryu and Rinji being together makes me immediately imagine a scene where the two of them are running headlong down a track, perfectly even, screaming their heads off as they try their hardest to out-do each other.
Lloyd Irving:Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Death is not punishment. Punishment is living with one's crime and working to atone for it.-Regal Bryant
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"-Ichigo Kurosaki
DATTEBAYO!!!!-Naruto Uzumaki

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 am

If you don't like the darkness release, I'll just substitute it for Senjutsu (sage mode). I just really wanted it XP
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 am

Yeah, that and the part where Rinji comes in a close second, then immediately vomits and passes out from overexerting his body trying to compete with a Jinchuuriki Uchiha. >.<

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:45 am

Max!! Hey dude, I'm so sorry it didn't work out in Ruinosus. Your character idea was so cool. Oh well, you do what you gotta do. Hopefully, this one will be bigger and it'll give your teammates and people you're involved with more time to post between you. Make it not so intense. It'll be a little better fit maybe. Anywho, looking forward to RP'ing with you man! Peace!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 am

Yeah man, I just recognized ur username a second ago. I think this will be a bit of a better fit. I hate to keep people waiting to post.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 am

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/naruto-new-world-order/characters/keisuke-hyuga If you would be so kind as to read the last paragraph in my character's history ( or the whole thing if you're willing ) and then look at his first two signature techs and tell me what you think about them. I'd like you're opinions before the GM accepts it or Denies it

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Chakra points exist all over the body, blocking off only 8 points wouldn't do anything other than hamper the ninja in question. And in the end it would prove useless against Jinchuuriki, as they could call upon the Tailed-Beasts power in battle, and the Beast would eventually heal the points.

And, another Hyuga? I understand they're cool, but so are the Nara's. Or the Akimichi's. Or your own ninja. Just look at the Akatsuki, Itachi and Pain were the only ones with a KG. And yet the group was still one of the top groups of badasses across all the land.

Well, although I say that, my own squad is nothing but powerful KG. So I understand if my testimony is considered hypocritical.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm afraid that you've either misread or misunderstood, he doesn't block off 8 points he literally cuts through the chakra network, severing them the same way the Rasenshuriken is said to have done. It's only called 8 points of wrath because of it's second use which I explained in his signature techniques. I made this guy a Hyuga specifically for that technique but trust me it's not the only character I'm going to make, I understand because I also dislike that KG get whored out i n every Naruto rp but i really wanted to put this character idea to the test.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Max, how does your genin cast lightning-style Jutsu when he only possesses Earth and Water?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Thundergod1020 wrote:Max, how does your genin cast lightning-style Jutsu when he only possesses Earth and Water?

because fuck logic that's how

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm

lol

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation

Those are just his affinities, hes not skilled in the use of them. Nor is he even skilled in the use of Lightning release. He just has worked epic-ly hard to preform a sub-par version of the chidori. Even then, since he doesn't have an affinity to it, he's really inefficient with it's use.

Metaphorically it's like he needs to learn how ride a bike, but he only wants to learn how to shift from 3rd to 4th gear in a manual drive car......

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

I'll have a post in soon enough.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!