Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 am

YES!! Thanks for that, a perfect explanation. Dude, love and appreciate all the ponies...

Also, totally just realized I sounded super butt hurt for no reason, that was also not my intention. I was just feeling a bit of animosity and felt like maybe we could tone that down, ain't no reason to get into it with someone from the interwebs dudes.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:17 am

ok if you make a Genin then make them from the Hiddin Mist village

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 am

Like what Thunder said, Shadow clones can't relay information to the user until dispersed same with water clones but if it's a kekkai genkai clone like the Senju Wood clone curiously enough they have the ability to relay the information back to the user via thought. I'm guessing it's along the same lines as it's specific to the user and thus there's a high connection to the jutsu unlike a shadow clone which can be used by anyone (also nice plot hole naruto story for saying that Shadow Clone jutsu was a forbidden jutsu and was to be kept as a village secret which was stated in the first 2 episodes of the anime, but then Kakashi uses it and everyone and their mother knows of it's existence even people from other villages-it being a Konoha secret yet anyone can use it including some side villains.)
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Shugo, only MULTIPLE shadow clone Jutsu is forbidden, because of the fact that so many clones would probably kill the user from exhaustion. Naruto is only allowed to use it because he has the chakra to make so many.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 pm

I was going to say that but you beat meh to it Thunder

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 am

@Thunder, team Mei is waiting on their sensei to post in response to our attack, further, school started up again for most of us, and that comes first, just wait up a little bit. Peeps is busy and they'll post when they can.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alazuli on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

(really sorry if this isn't the proper place to post but I'm new here so whaddya kno?)

First of all I would like to congratulate you on creating one of the most well thought out Naruto roleplay's ever. Second of all I'm a huge fan of Naruto, though I can't remember which season of Shippuden I'm on, I am howecer somewhat versed in the universe of Naruto so I'd really like to join this. With your approval I would love to create a character for this roleplay.

Half living between fantasy and reality

Alazuli
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, I'm sort of waiting either an opening that Rinji can see or for Maren to call for help to post as Rinji. Right now it would just be a whole lot of reactionary text, without much or any actually driving action. I rather just sum all that reaction when the post will contribute to the action, rather than just giving an "status update" post. Take all the time you need also, I have the patience of a dead garden hose. Also, kinda want to let some other people gets some posts in to balance it out.

As far as Sewo goes, I was thinking of using him as more of an "arc starter", like he shows up at one of the villages to have a personal sitdown with their perspective Kage. Especially since from what I can tell he's the only one that's actually a part of the Hidden mist at the moment. Which I'm also fine with.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 am

Thundergod I'm not gonna post because there's no point to me posting and are you retarded for posting an OOC post in the actual posting area?

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 am

I didn't want this rp to die Valium's last one. So no, Shugo. I am of sound mind. However, the fact that you questioned my intelligence for such a small misdemeanor makes me wonder about yours.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 am

The reason I questioned this was because if you ask OOC stuff in the posting 90% of roleplays die off because they feel rushed so any more questions?

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

yes, i doth ask pancakes

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 am

Did this kinda die or are peoples just really busy? I was really enjoying this and would hate for it to die Q.Q

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 am

Im still here, I dunno about others though.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Also here

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Here just waiting for Neko to post is all

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:04 am

Hopefully giving some time to give the other groups a chance to catch up in their actions. Though If nobody posts in a day or so, I'll go ahead and continue.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

I'm here and around new computer and all so whenever this picks up again i'll be ready

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 am

honestly I'm waiting on Neko and Roku to post so we can get the Akatsuki moving again I mean really we just stopped I dare say we've gone into an almost sleepless state wouldn't you say?

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Thank you Shugo for trying to start yet another pissing competition.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!