Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

@Thunder, I used the character idea you set up but I had to change the name. I didn't know if you had already submitted him or not so.
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm confused at your last post aero, are we gonna make the other two members of the squad NPCs or something?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Ok one of the characters i submitted to Valium, the other genin and the jounin I guess we could make an NPC until someone decides to create her.

So for now until The Genin is accepted, just use them both as NPCs

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 pm

I sent him in last night.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Oh ok then I'll delete the one I sent in

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 am

Heyy guys, sorry for not posting today, was the last day in my hometown so I spent it with my friends. I won't be posting till late at night tomorrow because I need to go back to my university and whatnot.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:40 am

All good, I will hold off posting until you are back up to speed.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 am

Woo Go team Rinji!

What? You're supposed to call it by the Jounin's name? But we can't know that until a character is actually created... and team "The Great Wind" is simply ripe for flatulence parody >.<

What? Team Ookami? Why would we name it after one of Rinji's weapons? That's just silly!

*ahem* GO TEAM RINKAMAMAR!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 am

OK so now we have four Akatsuki members. Just five more to go but there's no rush on that being that they are pretty powerful as is. Also the fact that a war's not being started anytime soon. Though, Valium, if you want us to do any specific mission just send a PM.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 am

So if any squads or any shinobi get sent off on any missions any time soon that is when I'm going to make my first post, he's going to be attacking whatever squad or ninja is the first characters to actually go out on a ninja mission. He will be joining up with the Akatsuki but he will start off as an independent rouge ninja for the first part of the story

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Not sure how to bring in Joruri We should have a Akatsuki meeting or something so we can get a plan and send people out. We need to get an idea of our goals and head out on our own missions.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey thundergod when you have a 0 tailed moth do you mean the 0 tailed leech or the 7 tailed beetle? because those are the only tailed beasts that fit those descriptions (7 tailed beetle have 7 wings not tails).
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Working on the meeting bit for Akatsuki, my dear Venom. So feel free to hop in as you see fit, as you see we're still working on actual goals as well. Right now it's kind of a "set things in motion so whatever we decide to do we can do it" phase

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Ok so I just finished an Akatsuki Female, Senshiro. Could you guys give me your opinoin on her. Thanks.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Well Areomancer, I think she is good enough Akatsuki material though I would personally like a bit more detail on her signature jutsus. Like that Black Lightning Cloak.

I do have a question about the village she was born in. Hexoshigakure. I've never heard of that. What chapter is it referenced in? Or is it in a filler or a movie?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 pm

...0-tailed moth is the 0-tailed moth... I already said it was artificially made... *Yay, reading history!!!*

Aside from the, WOW, I feel silly. I've been waiting for Val to approve Maren, and not 5 minutes ago I realized that she already had, the character screen was just filled.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Neko that sounds great I'll hop in next time i post. I just wasnt really sure what was going on

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 pm

@Roku as far as I know, it was reffered to only in the manga. I'm unaware of the chapter but that's as far as I know.
And ok I'll update that info now.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm confused, was maren in the classroom when the teams were assigned or did he show up after?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Right so opinion on Senshiro: Magma and Lava are the same release (kanji was separated for purpose of jinchuriki vs genkai) and is Earth Fire Release. (so you'll want an Earth Chakra type).

Yin-Yang Release has been implied to be Rinnegan exclusive(only people who have actually had kanji for it had Rinnegan) but each part separately are stated to be the functional basis for medi and genjutsu.

Black Lightning on the other hand has mostly been associated with Storm Release and a certain jutsu of Raikage to select student so possible but figured I'd mention that it's french kissing a fine line.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!