Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 pm

@Neko its a wip, I was on shortage of time so I threw her together. I'll fix it up tommorow.
@Max no he just came in, it was to move the post along.
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

so, Maren showed up in the classroom where Ookami, Rinji, and "The Great Wind" are? Or somewhere else?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Yeah let's just say he ran into the classroom late

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 pm

?? That ok thunder?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Sure, no skin off my nose! Maren could easly jump to the room they're at(metaphorically, of course, unless the window is by the swing, in which case, yeah, he can jump.)!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 pm

reading the Senju kid's bio.... 10 years ago a ninja from the mist killed a squad of ANBU I went around killing people as I pleased 10 years ago didn't matter who they were I know I'm not the ninja because my character was made after Rinji but all I could was LOL at that because it was so similar xD
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Haha @Shugo,
@Max and Thunder, I just whipped together the jounin seeing as how we need one for now and anyone is free to take control of her at anytime, she's basically an NPC I made for the team.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

@shugo: heh, that's kind of like how I named Rinji's weapon Ookami before realizing there was a character who had the same name. If you want you can say that your character killed Rinji's dad's friend, I don't really remember why I put it in there to begin with now that I think about it.

@aero, Thanks for making the NPC so we can get started, it's appreciated. Though I saw in you're post that Ookami referred to Rinji's use of the Chidori. I had originally planned on making this something he hadn't actually debuted yet, but since I didn't really note that in the bio I guess I messed up lol >.<

I guess he isn't really the one to keep a secret like that, probably tried and failed at it multiple times in public. Anyways, I'll let thunder post b4 I throw another one up.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:10 pm

@Max I can edit it out if you want and just have him throw some kunai or something. Actually you can change it around in your next post or thunder could, whichever doesn't matter.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 pm

naw just leave it as is, you don't have to change the post. Especially don't post something else that disregards it, that's weird.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Are there enough Genin and Jonin to form another cell? Because I want to make a genin without a KG, or if another Jonin would be needed to start another squad I can do that to. I won't be using my akatsuki character until much later anyways
Last edited by Shaodow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm

I could just think something up if you wanted, don't mind bouncing four characters.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Please don't make any more teams. There are enough genins as is.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 pm

hm? What do you mean? Shouldn't there be more than one or two teams? It's always the new generations that matter the most

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Shaodows right. There's a reason that 'Naruto' focused a lot on the 'Rookie Nine' throughout the series.

And on that note, I'd be happy to make another Genin for your team.
Lloyd Irving:Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Death is not punishment. Punishment is living with one's crime and working to atone for it.-Regal Bryant
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"-Ichigo Kurosaki
DATTEBAYO!!!!-Naruto Uzumaki

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 am

I just don't want more jinjuriki. It feels like we're going to get all nine soon.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am

Hey, Areomancer, Maren's 13. He's been out of the Academy for over two years, hence why his history said it felt like a pipe dream for him to get on a squad. And he's been training those two years to get past that. Now, what was that about your character treating the only 1-inch smaller, 1-year older Maren like a little brat?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:33 am

@Roku, Well, seeing as how there's NINE Tailed-Beasts, it makes sense that there'd be nine Jinchuuriki. Besides, did anyone say that the new group would have a Jinchuuriki, because I certainly didn't.

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:53 am

Whoa dudes, why so harsh? We do this cause it's fun, not to see who's got the biggest E-Peen, although it often turns into that because, come one, this is the internet... In all seriousness, though, I'm sure Roku's just worried about fairness. And he's got a right to be. Everyone who's come in, for the most part, (I don't want to generalize and say everyone, because there are those who haven't and I salute you for it. That took some balls.) has used a Jinchuuriki or a KG, I'm no different, both of mine have KG. Sure there's nothing wrong with that, however, it's much more fun when you encounter something for the first time, instead of being all like, "Umm... yeah, my teammate's got one of those I can hard counter that easy..." Don't get me wrong, I'm just as bad about that too, I use those kinds of devices because they're powerful and fun. However, I really do think we should wait to fill out the rest of the jinchuuriki and some of the other KG with people from other villages, some of which still don't even have Kages...

I didn't mean to ruffle any feather and if I did, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. Still, Roku's got a vaild point. Everyone else was making good points too. I guess what I'm trying to say, is just lay off each other, this is a game, for the funsies. Why so grumples?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

Well, I believe for most of us a KG is how we differentiate our shinobi from everyone elses. Each person has a different trait that makes them special. And I just realized I sound like Twilight Sparkle describing cutie marks.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!