Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

a part of “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Set centuries after the original Naruto storyline, this roleplay follows the stories of countless shinobi across the land in an era where the peace and comradery is beginning to fade.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Hmm.... I have a question, I was thinking about making my character a member of the Inuzuka clan. I just have one question, can they have any canine companion such as a fox or are they tied to wolves and dogs only? Added onto that, this a derp question since I'm still in the process of refreshing my memory on Naruto... What chakra type would the Inuzuka clan fall under?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Shadow44499 wrote:Hmm.... I have a question, I was thinking about making my character a member of the Inuzuka clan.

1. I just have one question, can they have any canine companion such as a fox or are they tied to wolves and dogs only? This is up to Valium, and trust me...Valium is very flexible about these things, as I created something that if strong enough is equivalent to Mangkeyo Sharingan.

2. Added onto that, this a derp question since I'm still in the process of refreshing my memory on Naruto... What chakra type would the Inuzuka clan fall under?

1. This is up to Valium, and trust me...Valium is very flexible about these things, as I created something that if strong enough is equivalent to Mangkeyo Sharingan so making a Dog a Fox? Valium would probably allow this.

2. Inuzuka usually use Taijutsu, I really don't understand your question but if you mean chakra type as in How Naruto and Asuma are Wind chakra types, there is no "chosen" chakra type for Inuzuka, but as far as I know most Inuzuka's use Taijutsu so wind chakra might be a good way to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Hmmmm... Thanks for the help Final. My memory about Jutsu is finally coming back to me.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 pm

No problem, I am your portable 12/5 Naruto Wiki that is uneditable!

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 pm

I used to be that way... However its been two years since I last watched an episode so I'm a bit rusty. XD

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Shadow44499 wrote:I used to be that way... However its been two years since I last watched an episode so I'm a bit rusty. XD

I don't watch Naruto, but when I do...I puke out my intestines...

Read Manga my friends.

-Finalhazard3, The Most Interesting Roleplayer in the World.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah... Need to read the manga too.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Q_Q The most epic shit thought to be possible has happened, every theory I made is true, except who Tobi is because they have yet to reveal him.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Wow... Just noticed you've been on this site for three years Final, that's a rather long time. xD

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

For one year and I half I never rped, I just read a boatload of topics on how the Rptab worked and how to improve your rp.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

xD I gave up on watching the anime too. It goes soo slowly and is always soo cheesy. I'm so sad that the Bleach anime ended though :( Like why would they end the series without ending it on the actual final arc :(

Valium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I have only finished a few animes that didn't go slow.

Air Gear
Ao No Exorcist[Blue Exorcist]
Soul Eater, I had to watch it atleast 3 times, one for each friend that I told over Xbox 360
Full Metal Alchemist
Half way through with Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Naruto, I refuse to watch Shipuuden as it goes waaaaaaaay to slow.
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT

Edit: DO NOT QUESTION MY SYNOPSIS!

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Aw, I couldn't stand GT it nearly ruined Dragon Ball for me. Although, dragon ball z abridged did ruin it. I can't watch it now without busting out laughing over something I remember in abridged.

Personally, I haven't watched an anime in... years, I still read manga once in awhile.

Fairy Tail is a good one that hasn't slowed down
One Piece is still good..
Skip Beat is awesome, but is more of a girly manga, I adore it.
Breaker/Breaker: New Waves is a great action packed manga
Cage of Eden is a great one as well. A little darker then your common reads, but I enjoy it.

EDIT: The only anime I was ever able to watch without getting bored and stopping for a bit was Busou Renkin.

EDIT: And Trigun, I always forget Trigun.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey Valium if your on I have a few questions about Wood Release. While the character I'm thinking about making doesn't have Wood Release but in his bio he is related to someone that does, is that alright? I might make the relative at a later date but for now, no. If I do make that particular character's relative which wood release jutsus could he use? Also if I do make him will he be able to teach wood release to the other character?

I'm just wondering so if I do make him, I won't accidentally give him so much power over it like Hashirama.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:54 pm

@Final/Breeze - I haven't watched that many anime series o-o' I did watch the FMA one, but iit was the wrong version >:l And I feel like i've complained about it like 200 times already xD But who in their right mind would make two versions with similar beginnings and then expect someone like me to figure out which one was which. >_> Other than that, I've watched Naruto but gave up on it in the Shippuden, finished Bleach, and finished animes like Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh :P And host club and princess tutu and etc.

@Seven - Yup, that's fine. You can bring in your wood release char later into the story and make him be the mentor to your other char if you want, i'm fine with that. As for the extent of your wood release ability, like as long as you're not OPing or GMing with your wood release it would be fine, so don't instantaneously spawn an entire forest and trap everyone in it for days and whatnot. At the end of the day, it's just like any other KG that combines elements to make cool things happen xD

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 pm

By the way, this may make me sound like a bad roleplayer, or just make me seem lazy [Which, I admit I can be at times..] But I can never seem make a good first post in a Naruto roleplay XD. Anyway what I am getting around to is if someone would be kind enough to somehow push Kai into the roleplay that would be nice.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

xD First posts are always the hardest. It's like writing the introduction paragraph on an essay. I hate them :L I normally spend like an hour on those and they're always really crappy.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Making character tonight. Sorry about the delay but I am in the Army so that kind of takes precedence right now. I will post at least once every couple days but haven't had time to make character before tonight.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 pm

I got my character sheet finished and submitted le'me know if I need to fix anything. I also had to substitute a written description opposed to a pic, since I could not find one that fit the charrie. Dx

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 pm

@Final: You want one of those walking down the street and just spots your character kind of thing? I would be happy to help bring your character into the RP (Once the meeting is done.), just let me know how you want him brought in.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!