Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

a part of “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Set centuries after the original Naruto storyline, this roleplay follows the stories of countless shinobi across the land in an era where the peace and comradery is beginning to fade.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Honestly didn't notice until after, yes their interactions would be very interesting. Two very similar ninja but at the same time so different, I wonder if they would ever become ally's in the future or just bitter rival's.

Side note, can my character advance to Hokage since, Konoah doesn't have an active Kage yet?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blacksky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

Yep, no problem. Updating that right now :)

EDIT: If any of you have submitted a character and are awaiting approval, please let me know, because sometimes I can't tell whether or not a profile is done o-o'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 am

I have one question about my character. Since he is Kage of the Kiri ninja can he have the scroll to summon all seven swords? I will gladly give up my tailed beast if that is what it takes to have this.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 am

Its not my call, but I think it would be unfair to any other people who would want one of the seven swords I know there is a scroll which can be used to seal all seven inside, but by taking all seven swords for yourself you would be closing seven potential character slots. Again, I have no say in the matter, and it is Valium's call.

EDIT: Also, encase you meant just summoning them without having to have all seven waiting in a scroll would not really change anything. It would be terrible to be in a fight for your life just to have some kage half-way around the world bite his thumb and to have your sword go up in smoke.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am

I wasn't saying physically possess all swords, but seeing as how they do belong to the village it would only make sense for the Kage to have access to them at any time they are needed.
I would like my character to actually only be the physical user of one of the seven swords, and that one is Nuibari. But if he was in a tight spot he is a master all seven of them, but he will not use any of the swords that have current wielders.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

I don't see any problem with that as long as you don't abuse it. Your character would technically be the Keeper of the Swords, like Mugetsu or whatever his name was who was capable of fighting with all seven swords. I guess the rule will be like, if the sword is in possession of someone, then you won't be able to summon it because it obviously won't be sealed within the scroll, but if it's free (ie. no one has applied for the sword, which then translates to the sword still being in the scroll) then you're free to switch out Niubari for whatever free sword there is.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 am

Aw, I see. I thought you meant all seven no matter if they were being used or not. I withdraw my objection.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 am

Would it be possible to create a missing-nin character? I didn't see it listed and want to make sure creating such a character would be allowed.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 am

Yep :] Do you plan on making them a villain? Or just someone who defected?

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:45 am

The character's more of a damaged individual due to his background than an actual villain, but his actions are most definitely criminal. If it's okay with you I was going to base his defection on the theft of the Kubikiribōchō. Il reveal his reasoning for this in his history if this is acceptable.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 pm

OH MY GOD VALIUM YOU ARE BACK! I need to make some calls for you(As I calls I mean pms, hur hur hur), but in the mean time... -gives giant bear hug-

Ehhh do me a favor and reserve Son Goku, I get quite tired of being the Sanbi Routine.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Ah cool my character was accepted! :3

I wasn't sure if the angle I made would work but it's nice to see him up there.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 pm

@Chaos - That's fine :] That'd be interesting, epecially if he has one of the blades. It would give the swordsmen something to do to pass time if nothing is happening.

@Final - Yeah!! Sorry for disappearing on everyone, but school got so crazy overwhelming near the last months that I literally had no time to even go on the computer. xD I should give people my email or something so that they can contact me whenever. I'm normally on facebook all the time. And sure, i'll reserve that :]

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Valium wrote:@Chaos - That's fine :] That'd be interesting, epecially if he has one of the blades. It would give the swordsmen something to do to pass time if nothing is happening.

@Final - Yeah!! Sorry for disappearing on everyone, but school got so crazy overwhelming near the last months that I literally had no time to even go on the computer. xD I should give people my email or something so that they can contact me whenever. I'm normally on facebook all the time. And sure, i'll reserve that :]

It's understandable, but I am sooo pissed with myself, remember on like the second rp that you made that I joined how I was son goku but then whoever was sanbi traded with someone else? Well I deleted the Son Goku profile...I had it all made out, now I can't find that picture anywhere q-q

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Aww :( you like deleted it completely? Or did you just abandon it?

EDIT:
@Breeze - Sorry, Iwasn't pating attention when I posted and it went into the Land of Fire x]

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Check my characters history first as it explains why he seems like a half baked rip off of Zabuza, and if need be, Il change his history and purpose enormously.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm

@Valium: No worries, it happens to the best of us.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Valium wrote:Aww :( you like deleted it completely? Or did you just abandon it?

EDIT:
@Breeze - Sorry, Iwasn't pating attention when I posted and it went into the Land of Fire x]

I completely abandoned it Q_Q Luckily I have a rough draft of it saved, and I have EVERY PICTURE BOOKMARKED EXCEPT FOR THE CHARACTER. Stupid, I know.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm

@Chaos - xD I like your character. He's a little crazy to think he's Zabuza but that's what makes the RP interesting and fun.

@Final - Awhh :( Don't worry, I've deleted characters before and it's sooooooo annoying. One day you have the profile, the next you want to use that character somewhere else and you can't find it or anything XD

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Bah, to hell with it, I will eventually find the picture again, but by then it will be too late, For now I shall use another picture I found.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!