Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

a part of “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Set centuries after the original Naruto storyline, this roleplay follows the stories of countless shinobi across the land in an era where the peace and comradery is beginning to fade.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Shinobi Legacies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: Shinobi Legacies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: Shinobi Legacies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 pm

the 1st hokage's only descendant is Tsunade who doesn't posses it. Yamato would be a better source since he contains the 1st's cells

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

That is kind of true...

And now on to the point of why I'm postin here. This sounds pretty cool. I'm joining.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Joining, this looked insanely amazing. Can I play a character that is apart of ANBU?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 pm

OHAI omg so many people already? O_O

@Roku - You have a point. I literally just copied and pasted stuff from my old RP. And technically in my view, because genetic variation is so crazy, I'd say anyone could have wood release. I guess what I was trying to get at though was that no one can be as powerful as Hashirama was O_O I don't wanna see like forests and villages sprouting out of nowhere in seconds.

@dude - xD Yaay~ If you want me to reserve any spots just let me know.

@black - Thanks :D And yes you can. You can do whatever you like xD As long as it isn't GM.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Before anyone does anything! I posted my character: ANBU Black Ops, Fox Sage(fitting, right?), and Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi-I'm going to edit something quick-my character can only go full Kyuubi style on selected days...I will edit right after this post.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Oh Oh, im defiantly joining this~
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 pm

save me the spot of Tsuchikage please. Along with the tailed beast Chomei I'll make character tonight

*Edit: Meant Mizukage
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Done and done :]

&&& Also, Welcome everyone~ Take your time with creating your character. I know that it's a long and tedious process, so there's no need to rush since posting probably won't start till maybe possibly tomorrow, or the day after if we want to wait for more people. :]

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

:P Yey, my super average, motivation-challenged jonin got accepted.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 am

xD I liked your character. And I love your display picture. It's Cosmo!!!!! XD

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 am

I have a quick question. Are we allowed to play as ninja from lesser countries or are we restricted to major countries only?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

Thank you, I thought everyone else would go all Jin or Genkai, so I figured I would be the average guy in the party.

Everything is better with Cosmo :P

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm

@Seven - You're allowed to do whatever you want with your character as long as it makes sense. In other words, don't make like a sparkly vampire and we'll all be happy. xD

@Breeze - It totally is XD I love Cosmo. I haven't seen fairly odd parents in so long though T_T We don't have that channel anymore.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Also, dudedude889, have you finished your character yet?

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 pm

lol! Sure no problem.

Also while I'm thinking, is the position for Raikage still available?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

I believe so :] I'll reserve it for you if you'd like.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh, alright thank you very much. :)

I'll start working on the sheet right now!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Aww blacksky I love your character. It is like your character almost started at the same point as my own but took a different path. Both had parent(s) who pushed them to be the very best for their own purpose but where one rebelled against the forced motivation and became a lazy, unmotivated ninja who no longer knows why he even is a ninja anymore, the other took the motivation and turned it into his own becoming an ambitious, emotion-void, and successful ninja who is hoping to one day become kage.

Hell, they even have the same chakra types. We could have a lot of fun with their interactions in the future.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

If you guys want and are ready to, you may post. Nothing important is planned, so people are free to jump in whenever. Basically you can start off wherever you like, whether it be on a mission (that you'll have to make up yourself and the leader of your village will have to play along with once you return), walking around the village, walking around another village, etc.

Valium
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!