Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ℇnchantedly ☾harmed-⌈OOC/OA⌋

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

ℇnchantedly ☾harmed-⌈OOC/OA⌋

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm

nchantedly harmed
⌈OOC-Open and Acceting⌋

Character Sheets Character Journals IC

Witches and Worlocks exist, living in secret among us when fully matured with their powers. Until such a point in their lives however, they must go to school of course. As young adults they are advanced sure, but often times so very enamored with social life and nonsense such as falling in love and being the best enchanter or having the nastiest curse. And don't even get the teachers started on how addicted the students are to their cell phones and i-products. Yes, Witches and Worlocks are like every other young adult, young and not yet an adult. They can just do magic as well....

Werewolves exist as much the same, though it is a hereditary condition rather than a curse, still they are called by the full moon, however, are able to shift at will depending on their strength. They form packs every generation or so, and keep to themselves in their close-knit group. Acting as guardians of the forest, never know what those pesky other magical/benign/whatever beings might get up to. Someone has to look out for the Unicorns and sprites, lest they get hunted to death.

When an all Witches school hidden in a velley deep in a forest opens for the first year; girls file in from all over, ready to learn how to fly brooms and mix potions. But little do they know that in the forest is where a pack of werewolves roam. A pack who originates from a town just outside the forest. The pack takes note of the new school, and decides to mess with it by howling in the moonlight, scaring most girls in the school. But in doing so they create rumors, and eventually a group of friends dare each other to venture in the forest. And so soul mates meet for the first time, it is a sweet wirlwind romance between boys and girls. But

Wait, the school's headmaster is slightly iffy. No one can get a clear reading on him, and some girls are being found dead in the forest. The headmaster blames the pack, blames it on the upcoming harvest moon; accusing that the blood moon makes the wolves hungry for flesh. What is going on? Could the lovers be torn apart by this? If not the werewolves doing this who?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Slots
Witches
1. Spider familiar-Played by Unicorn Luv
2. Cat Familiar- Played by Aulelei
3. Owl Familiar- Played by Sorella
4. Frog Familiar- Played By Cure
5. Rat Familiar- Played by DeadlyxSunshine
6. Newt Familiar-Played by Kenzi

Werewolves
1. Alpha- Played by ReiRyuusei
2. Beta- Played by Unicorn Luv
3. Played by Cure
4. Played by Kenzi
5. Played by Sorella
6.Played by Aulelei

How to Join
First things first, please be literate and able to post at least three paragraphs per post. Any less would make for a poor roleplay. Second, please don't join if their is any chance of you being or becoming innactive or slow; such a thing makes an rp crumble. I will boot your character/s if you are innactive. Fair warning! When choosing a character you must choose a boy as well as a girl if you are playing a girl, if you only want to play a boy that's fine, it just makes things move faster you know? So go to the character sheets link above and make your characters, once that's through PM ME THE SHEETS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT. If I find an unaproved character in the thread I will flip a lid. Once your character has been approved, go to the character journals and set up a post where it rates what your character thinks of the other characters, opinions and whatnot. The method of this and format is up to you, it is also up to you if you even want to do it. Once everyone has had a chance to set one up, then we can actually submit exerpts from our character's diary. Again, this is optional, but I think it'll be fun so participate! :D The characters are paired up with their corresponding numbers. So witch three and werewolf three are together etc. Please keep in mind your partner's character when making your own, try to make them compatible.
Last edited by Unicorn Luv on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ℇnchantedly ☾harmed-⌈OOC/OA⌋

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

on a more serious note, reservations only last for 24 hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:04 pm

bump

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Can you save me witch three and werewolf five? Please :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:37 pm

yep :)

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 am

Witch 2, Werewolf 6. ;D

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Had to post in a few rps, but now working on my werewolf ;)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

I've been busy with a few things I had to settles things with my friend because she just started using the site and then I had to take care of my brothers for awhile they both have the flu. I will finish my werewolf tonight! I'll try at least.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:53 pm

no problem! Just get it in when you can <3

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:30 am

I'm sorry my werewolf isn't done yet but just this recently I have gotten super sick...I just washed my face with a cold cloth and now within seconds my cheeks are burning hot again. I just don't feel very well to make a sheet and I know I'd mess it up big time so please forgive me.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 am

I understand, just rest up and get well then, don't try to make a profile and post when you can't. The more you rest the better you'll get!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Witch 6 and werewolf 3 if possible! :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I'll work on my werewolf during this whole week. I am feeling much better I have just been getting some posting done in other places and trying to get a little more inspiration to make my werewolf :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Alright, once you two are done with your profiles we can get started! Four is enough I think.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

May I reserve for witch four? And would I have to go in as werewolf four as well? I don't see any other slots :P

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

I can take werewolf 4 if that helps? And you can take 3?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 pm

All righty :)

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 am

Well isn't there a witch five too? Just curious.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am

There is a witch five too, but I guess she wanted to be the frog, not the rat familiar witch :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am

:D Cant wait to start.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!