Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi, i'm new?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi, i'm new?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 am

Ooc. Hi there. Anyone up for a one on one? (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Hi, i'm new?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 am

No one. Oh well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Velvet on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Be patient; sometimes it takes a while for people to come around and post. If you want to do a one x one, your best bet would probably be to go post a topic under the Interest Checks. :)

Anyway, hi! I'm V.
"Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso

Lady Velvet
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah, but you're better off not advertising the 1x1 nature of your RP in the title. We like it when the topic has an actual title in mind for the RP, just like if the two of you were writing a book.

Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners?! Welcome to RPG.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 am

Oh. Hi there. I didn't realize how slow this website seems to be. People don't get right to roleplaying here. I'm used to people getting right on it.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Hello, kelsiikhaos. Welcome to RPG, one of the biggest roleplay sites out there. I apologize for the late welcome!

First off, props to already trying to get into roleplay! However, I think there's a couple things you should check out before you roleplay, if you haven't already. It may be a good idea to check out Our rules so you know what's allowed and what's not.That's always a step in the right direction.

Also, I think you should check out the RolePlay Academy (RPA) forum. It is the place where all of our mentors reside and you can find some great help tips there that may assist you in improving your roleplay skill. Or, if you would rather ask someone for personal help, you can check out the list of mentors and pick one to help you out privately. All of the staff members and regular members here at RolePlayGateway are more than happy to help you out and get you started, or give you a good refresher of what's going on.

And as far as staff goes, the mentors are the dark blue usernames, moderators are the green usernames, adminstrators are red, coders are light blue, design team is orange. Contributors are non-staff members who have yellow names and are rewarded with their own special usergroup for contributing to the site (mainly donating).

I hope you enjoy your stay at RPG and if you ever need any help, you now know who to go to! Also, any moderators and admins are more than happy to assist you if you do not wish to go to mentors for help. Rest assured, we're all a fun bunch of people. There's tons of people out there who are dying to roleplay.

In fact, one last thing I forgot to mention: To try and start roleplaying with people, you might want to post an Interest Check in the Interest check forum or post in the Roleplayers Wanted forum to notify other members that you're looking for roleplay!

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you have a lot of fun on here. ^.^

-Akita

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 am

thanks for all the helpful info. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:13 pm

XD Yeah, hi. + to what they said above me. We're always here to help, so feel free to ask. <3
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!