Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm new

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm new

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey ppls!!! I got this site from my nisan and he asked me to make an account. PLEASE!!!! I NEED HELP!!!! How do you work this site? :?
"Those who kill, should prepare to be killed" ~ Lelouch vi Brittania
"Life only comes around once, after that you're frozen in an endless black." ~ Me
"The light always fades, but shadows stay forever." ~ Me
"To love is like making a contract with the devil, you usually regret it." ~ Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: I'm new

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KÃĻdai on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

You do not work the site. It works you. O_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KÃĻdai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Welcome to RPG.

What exactly do you need help with though? It's not an actual game.. It's where you come to role play.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:18 pm

How can a Nisan reccomend a site to you? Danged cars are doing all sorts of crazy things these days....or perhaps it's that month in the Jewish calendar??

Anyway, welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3943/fishystickcf7.jpg

Mayhaps our user manual can clear up your confusion?

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

Hii! Welcome to the site! Need any help then pm any of the staff! And check out the rules too! Or you'll be eaten alive by furbies... <<
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Village Alchemist wrote:How can a Nisan reccomend a site to you? Danged cars are doing all sorts of crazy things these days....or perhaps it's that month in the Jewish calendar??

Anyway, welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3943/fishystickcf7.jpg

Mayhaps our user manual can clear up your confusion?

*Bangs head on keyboard and cracks up*

No. Nisan means "Older brother" in japanese. It turns out now that we like each other. He was a very close friend of mine. Anywho, I think I got it down. All the controles and such. I didn't know where everything was but now I do.....I hope.

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desdemona on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Welcome.
I'm not in the mood to be friendly.

Desdemona
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:55 pm

:D Thank you!! :D

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 am

Do not listen to the Communsit Scourge! Join the Belkan Reich and fight for Freedom!
*points to sig*

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 pm

...................................Wha-!!??

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:50 pm

ImageImage

Welcome to RolePlay Gateway, this is a great place to learn to role play, if you want to learn you've come to the right place. We have a great staff of dedicated and passionate role-players who strive to teach all aspects of text-based role-playing from point of view, to descriptions to character and story development. Feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. If you want to join an ongoing RP I would suggest you read the OOC, PM the game master and then simply wait for them to reply. PM me or any staff member if you have questions or concerns or just need a nudge in the right direction.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:51 pm

It's our ongoing war! And it's fun! Also, join the Nation of Peace. They need generals, or they're gonna get raeped by the combined forces of the Reds and Belkans!

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:16 pm

...ookay. Idk. I've never been in war before. *looks off to the side and taps tip of chin with pointer finger* I would most likely getting killed and everyone else with me would reap the seeds of disasstor I had sown. ^^ I'll thinky about it but I don't really know.

I've roleplayed since I was 5 or so. I mostly RP over the phone so it's fairly easy to RP on the web. Very easy in fact. I'm use to talking in third person. I think I might have MPD or something with how many different personalities I can do during an RP, even outside of an RP. My characters I usually play are the boys in the story. Girls are too easy, they have more fun though, boys are a bit trickier since I myself am feminan ((I'm a girl)). You wouldn't tell by my voice though. I can change it to match a guy's. If ya know Death Note ((English dubbed and Japanese)) I can mutate ((my little wording for it)) my voice to sound like L's. If you don't know him, he's my little advitar up there. ^^ HE SO CUTE!! I also act like him. X3 :3 XD :D

Btw, what does it mean by "Game Master"? :?

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:07 pm

If you run a roleplay, if it is on the inter-net or not. I am a dual Game Master, running the Super Robot Wars, and Magical Lyrical Technical Wings

Hey Kage of the Shadows, welcome to RPGateway. I am Ryand-Smith, resident hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! I'm here, as part of the elite tactical command, under the power of the Creator, Remeus/Master. However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related.With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget, VICTORY GOES TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Ottoman wrote:Do not listen to the Communsit Scourge! Join the Belkan Reich and fight for Freedom!
*points to sig*

*Is with the "Communsits"*

It's formally called the Communist Party. And correctly spelled, as well.

*Joins the Red Technocrat* Anything related to the USSR gets my vote.

Stalin is mah GIMP!

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kage_of_the_Shadows on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Oh. I was wondering what they had said. I feel pressured here!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Kage_of_the_Shadows
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!