Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

"Serenity believe Randle will be joining us soon." Randle breaks through the wall. "WHERE IS MAMA!?" And then everybody died.

I don't mind the automatic action Randle was just given, just please don't make it a habit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Yes, Wake, I just read over that post (three to go!) and had to come over here to mention that.

@Sepy: Please try to watch yourself. Your last post was a bit of a mod. You were fine up until the point of saying what Wake's character did. Since (s)he seems to be alright with it for now, it'll be overlooked, but please be careful of that. If you ever have a question about something along those lines, please ask. ^^

@Poetic: All I saw was "noms" at the end and started laughing. I have no idea what you said, though. xD

@Everyone: All your posts are otherwise fine and following through perfectly. ^^ So there's nothing to worry about for anyone at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 pm

@Spec: Pretty much he asked what everyone's name was, and said what his name is. I think the French he said translates weird into English... XD Adrien is such a Frenchman. Even though he's raised in America. XD Gotta love 'em flirty French... -shot- I've been reading too much Hetalia fanfiction...
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Specs I swear you're rubbing it in. *hasn't posted yet* Oh while we're on the topic of modding, if anyone wants to take over Strix for me whilst i'm away I don't mind that. Otherwise, i'll have to find a way to put him out of the story for a while. Any ideas...? Someone help me.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Well, we could just sorta drag him along with us until you return or something, maybe. ie; "They all went here." Strix included.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

*literally dragging Strix* :D

Strix: Is there a reason you find me incapable of walking?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 pm

No... it just popped into my head. I guess that's just a coincidence.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Oh ok. ANd it was actually a rainbow screen.

Also guys, Specs is thinking of leaving this roleplay, he told us in Timeless. Everyone yell and tell him not too

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 pm

XD I think Specs was joking, Maci... XD Hopefully?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Well, technically, Maci, I died. Because of Tabby. So if you yell at anyone yell at her. xD But, yes! I was just joking! *hyperventilates* Nobody take Maci seriously! Please oh please!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa wait what? It just barley got started why would he leave?

[edit] okay good. It would have been a little weird if it just dropped like that.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

(Wake, read up ^)

Maci, you troll.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm

WHatever.

Btw guys, Tabbs is leaving tuesday for 12 days, maybe no kno for sure yet. So yell at her and tell ehr not to.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 pm

*points at Maci* TROLL! *throws child at Maci*

And that my friends is how you deal with Trolls.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 pm

XD By throwing children? Don't trolls eat children? -shot- Oh well. -shrugs and throws kid at Maci- XD But serious, do you have to leave? For 12 days? -cries inside- XD Why...? Well, ok, you already told us. So you don't actually have to answer that question. It's not meant to be answered! -shot-
@Wake: You'll be noticing by now that we screw around in the OOC posts. We're a bunch of silly people, y'see? XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Im baby proof! SO HA! *uses giant sling shots to shoot flaming babies at Tabbs and Poet* Thats how trolls react to baby throwin, by baby slinging!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm staying out of this mess. *cough* I've noticed a lot of people are being shot lately. xD

@Tabby: *takes notes*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Fine then Mrs. Troll, we will deal with you another way...Once I think of one *Sets loose Ajemokid and TiMMMaY!!! on you*

Poetic wrote:y'see?

That just reminds me of the typical mafia boss "See?" If you know what I mean there...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 pm

*yawn, puts them back in cage* *throws a flaming house at you with my mind.*

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepiraa on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Sorreh =/ I won't do it again.
Some people live to protect lies, while others live to uncover truth.

Sepiraa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!