Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Right click, copy image URL, paste. There ya go. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

There, I posted the starter. Err, we're down one Control. If any of you know anyone who would like to be apart of this as the Control, I would love it if you asked them to join. Please and thank you. Otherwise, everyone is now free to post away.

In case it was unclear, the Nowhere Kids were called to a 'secret meeting' (which was actually a trap set up by TT Labs scientists). The Controls are in the room next to them. Any questions, please ask.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Question: When does the fan-service start? :D I joke, no questions boss! Will read as soon as i'm done with my 8000 word post.

I just realized, i'm going to have to make everyone of my characters unconscious when I leave. D:

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Uh Specs

Gentletouchxox wrote:Can I reserve a Control? I'll make my character sheet soon. (:

Just in case you forgot our late friend.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh, yes, yes I did. I'll go check in on her and see if she's still interested. Thank you for the reminder, Shadows, I get a little discombobulated with things sometimes. I mean, this thing's been up for what? 24 hours? And we're on the 11th page of the OOC? Not to mention my other RP and Tabby's RP are exactly the same xD.

@Tabby: Whether you like it or not, it's going to happen. ;D *connects at the hip*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Now you know how I felt on the first day of Chronos. Man you guys posted way too much, I had to keep editing my posts! (up to 1,700 words at the moment Specs. Dominic is going to have a nice "welcome-back" gift. ^^)

I know but who does it happen to...that's the question...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Tabbs, that 8000 post better not be in here or timeless, or chronos, or pirates, or mercaneries, or else.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:07 pm

I would find it amusing if it was!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

That's because you won't have to read through it. T_T Tabby! I beg of you! Spare us! Or or or I'll take away your entire supply of children and set them all loose!

Oh, um, *sigh* Sorry everyone, we've uh, lost another Control, too. I've messaged Gentle, but she hasn't replied yet (it's only been a few minutes though!), but still, if you know anyone, please let them know.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Specs, I know many people. You should know that by now. Just say the word and I can possibly find someone.

Damnit guys, ruin my fun why don't you? (I just posted in Chronos; 2,500 words.)

D: No don't take away my children! What else am I going to throw at people? *looks around* Fine...toasters will have to do. Even though Specs broke mine. That was a gift Specs! Btw the children came from the local orphanage. That's a lie, I actually kidnapped them from their own homes. Don't tell the police...

Nine, just trust everyone when they say this; posts that long will kill you and Tabby will actually do it. You have to read that!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Randle want's his mama...

If you want to see a long post a guy in one of the other roleplays I did made a post over 10,0000 I believe. (I'll have to check but yeah, that large.)

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm

May I reserve a control?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Valkyrie! <3

Meh, I don't think I'd want to post that much. It'll kill myself and everyone else. Besides, there's only so much you can write without dragging on.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

@Valkyrie: Yes yes! Thank you! It's all yours. :D *glomps*

@Wake: Jee-zus! That's just a bit over the top. That's not even a response anymore--that's like an entire book. xDx Shamefully, I think I'd give up the RP at that point. I procrastinate a lot and seeing something like that would just make the little voice in my head tell me that's life isn't worth it. Dx

@Tabby-cat: I read your entire post. It wasn't too bad. I got through it pretty quickly. Ishkur is a sick sadist, though. I still lurve him <3. I don't apologize for the toaster.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm

You frown upon me Tabis, I love reading posts. Just barely under making character development.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Well actually to be fair only a third of that post was really 'his'. What happened it that we wanted to make an interation with a few characters with out just dumping a bunch of post so we PM'd our responses to each other. When we finally got done we had this monster of a submitted post that nearly took up half the page.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I agree with Specs...I'd give up as soon as I saw how long it was. ._. I don't frown upon you Nine, it's just, long posts kill. There's long which is okay and then there's too long. 8000 seems like too long.

Aw I'm so glad you like him Specs and the present he left Dominic. See...all my characters turn out insane in one way or another. Mainly sick sadists...if given approval to go all out. ^^ Although, I didn't show the whole killing scene. I felt it's best not to. For the safety of your eyes. :D

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi Tabris :)
*Glomped* No problem xD;

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm

@Tabby: *blank face* ...I saw that. Dx Dominic's gonna have a freak-show once he comes back to that. If any of the others in the palace allow the prince to even see it or know what happened. I'll decide that later. I don't know about posting yet though. Honestly, I'm not quite sure yet what to do. I know I promised I'd post today, but I'm not feeling completely up to it now, so if you don't mind, I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from the movies with my dad.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Of course Specs! No rush at all! Even though i'm going I can probably still check posts on a computer, just might not be able to reply. Or if it is, they won't be long replies. Meh, what others? They all died. It's what they get for having a tea-break. :D I need professional help. I'm going to sleep now anyway, will post here tomorrow. It's 3am...not going to be good if I post now. I need time D:

EDIT: You know Specs, if you ever need another Scientist, I can do so. Although...they'll be extremely psychopathic and sadistic :D Like always~

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!