Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oeuvre

Oeuvre

a part of “Oeuvre”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Through the exchange of cultures tensions rise and creativity blooms

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Oeuvre”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Oeuvre

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:50 pm

(hm okay? Apparently my post didnt make it, so if you see a double post, sorry ^^;) Anywho, Im here to reserve the last transfer. My ideas for the character are still coming together but for now this is what I know
Her major shall be music, specifically singing (chorus I guess). Her ranges reach from opera to pure folk. To go into more detail, her control on her vocals are very good, even to the point that she could sound like a man singing. She will also focus on theater if thats out of the music major category?
The faceclaim will be Eve (Nezumi- who is actually a guy cannon but its okay sh. Ill be using this to my advantage)
Her Hex Code for now is #000000
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Yay! Theater major! we were all waiting to see if one would make an appearance in this lol

Also! If anyone has questions about anything feel free to PM any of the GMs theyre all friendly

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:38 pm

We're not that friendly

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm very interested in seeing someone use Eve as a Face Claim~
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm

@Cayleen
Ah Im glad my choices please you~ But yeah I was surprised to see the lack of theater, but no matter! All the more interesting.

@cass
Ill make sure to watch out

@Starlight
Oh really? I love Eve (and Nezumi~) I would think she(he) would be more popular, i mean even Nezumi is pretty... * p *
But thank you, I hope I meet your expectations!

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:55 pm

/whispers
      he's there on my fc list

I just wish there was more art of him not yaoi-ing it up with sion LOL

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:07 am

All No.6 is to me now is yaoi and bees tbh

Also, Basile is up

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Now we're down to 3

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 pm

And we have an extra application so if one of the locals doesn't post by the time everyone else does she's got the spot

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:10 am

I'll finish my character tomorrow. Was out all day today swimming 'n shit.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:42 am

Oh no worries! Excited to see what you came up with

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Posts something so cay can post again

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Wow. Tru friend right there lol

Soooo I added where the students are living to the places tab if anyone wants to check it out and get a general idea of where they're staying

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:26 am

; A ; /stares at profiles excitedly
      I just want to throw everyone into action already

Also: I had more fun at the beach than expected
      partially contributed by the fact my mom was funding my various iced/frosted teas addiction
      I got a large everyday :9 got a few ideas I'd like to carry over for Wyatt o7

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 am

Aaaaaaaannnd they're done!! Everyone's been accepted! Piro unfortunately was unable to make her character in time, but xx has shown a lot of dedication and enthusiasm within this past week, so I know she's gonna do us proud x3

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Heyy Mikey looks like we're partners c:< This is gonna be fun.
      I'll throw out some ideas in a bit.

btw Cayleen what's the assignment when it comes to roommates? o:

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Oh! Did I not clarify that? Whoops.

As far as roomates go, they'll be the same as your partners. Much easier for lil 'ol me lol

EDIT: You can, however, switch roomates down the line if your characters are more comfortable with that, but collaboration partners wont be changed

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm just glad that we'll finally be able to start~

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Same! Can't wait for this story to get rolling

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Today has been an eventful day, including this, and hearing my grandmother cuss like a mother-trucker.

Also, spam with messages mac, I dun really mind. ( could you also tell which font you use? ; ^ ; I'm a loser and I can't figure out what font it is.. )

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!