Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oeuvre

Oeuvre

a part of “Oeuvre”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

Through the exchange of cultures tensions rise and creativity blooms

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Oeuvre”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Oeuvre

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:35 am

@mikey
      The font I usually use is Tahoma. :'D I dislike serif fonts (georgia, times, lucida, etc.) for bodies of text so I usually default to either Tahoma, Verdana or Helvetica. I find them easiest for quick reading.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Just a constant stream of confusion for our poor, poor Basile it would seem omg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:31 am

now we need everyone else to post

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 am

i'm trying to map out who lives where and so far

rooms on either side of the living room:
      Cyrille Bellerose x Adrian Voss - ?
      Vinh Troung x Choon-Hee Song - ?

rooms on the second floor:
      Basile Roux x Sterling Santos - rightmost
      Adeline Baudin x Erza Hart - middle
      Cècile Couture x Wyatt Erguiza - leftmost

I'M JUST TRYING TO NOT GET CONFUSED OKAY ; A ;

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Ha don't worry! As far as bathrooms go, there's one downstairs and two in the loft. I'm thinking the one downstairs is going to be to the right of the living room, tucked in between the right room and kitchen area. As for the top two, on either side of the middle room would probably make the most sense. Although, it could work if they were to the furthest sides of the loft? One past Basile's room and one past Wyatt's?

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:11 am

I'll be posting tomorrow, I just got back from baby sitting and all I can say is: diapers, with lots and lots of crying for his mother.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 am

@cayleen
      I think it makes more sense for the 2nd floor bathrooms to be at the extremities because nobody wants to hear it whenever someone flushes the toilet LOL.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:20 pm

I dunno mac, lots of weird people in college

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Well I finally got a post in, sorry if its not up to Parr, a little rushed- internet is being a bit off today. Any who, Im assuming the partners know alittle of each other, like their names? haha if not, and it cant slide, ill edit it out no problemo~

And LOL MAC I think it'll be fine, i mean the rhythmic sounds of flushing is just to die for.
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:11 pm

To the far corners the bathrooms go!

Yea their names would be listed with their room numbers to help minimize confusion.

I'm so happy this is picking up more momentum <3

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Sterling's fist is gonna pick up momentum to holy shit. I feel so bad for basile but he kinda brought it upon himself oh dear. Oh. Dear.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 pm

I. Yea. He deserves whatever the hell is coming his way

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:06 pm

@eva @radio
      guys don't make it sound like your preferences are normal

@no one in particular
      first day and a man down in the near foreseeable future. not an auspicious start.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 am

I refuse to believe otherwise )x

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:17 am

boom posted motherfuckers

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 am

Considering there isn't any food in the kitchen I'm going to politely assume that someone will have to go grocery shopping sooner or later...
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Ye son groceries are needed

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 pm

@Everyone: I've posted! I'm sorry for the wait (and for uh, posting in the wrong location sobs). If I've made any notable mistakes or ruined anything or something along those lines, please let me know and I'll edit my post!

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:44 am

Actually tried out Basile's end position... Took a LOT of bending on my part. No way that could be comfortable.

Star! So glad to have you! your post was wonderful I love Belle omg

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:56 am

at least now we know??? idk. I'm just waiting on mikey to post and then I'll probably have Wyatt return downstairs to collect the rest of the luggage he left on the couch.

also Belle was amusing to read about; don't know if I should be thankful that Wyatt missed out on that LOL

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!