Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Olympus High (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:27 pm

((dude I told you I didn't want Athena anymore... This one works better, oh and Diana, but for now this will do))

Appearance:
God/Goddess: Persephone
Name: Belle Donna Knight
Personality: Bel is a bit of an Airhead ((ahh 2ed time today I used that word)) she doesn’t get things when people first explain them, and it may take several tries to finely make her understand.
Extra: Before she was transformed she wasn’t like this, a side effort I’m afraid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dazed&Confused on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Appearance:
God/Goddess: Ares

Name: Damon Lawless

Personality: To start, Damon often comes across as that arrogant, cocky, son-of-a-bitch that really gets on your nerves. He honestly does what he wants to, and does not care what other people think. He is very strong willed and extremely stubborn, meaning he will "Bite his nose to spite his face'; Basically, he'll make his point even if it is somehow detrimental to him. Damon is also illusive, mysterious, and overly sarcastic and sardonic. He's the type of guy you can never really get a straight answer from; he abhors showing his true emotions, seeing it as some sort of weakness. He rolls his eyes almost constantly and seems to think he's better than other people. Not to mention his entirely rude and blunt remarks. Yes. That indeed does make you look fat, any further questions?

Behind the arrogant asshole mask an or facade he insists on wearing, there really is a heart there, somewhere.. it's just 'reeaaallly' deep, and takes quite the determined and committed person to stick around long enough to find it. Secretly, he's a hopeless romantic, he just won't admit to himself, or anyone else for that matter. Instead he's almost pretends to be a complete cynic when it comes to love, scoffing at other people's signs of affection, saying he doesn't believe in it, when ultimately, it may be exactly what he wants....Pft! Yeah right!

Extra: He loves to read classic novels, and is currently reading the Illiad;(Irony!); Also he occasionally suffers from insomnia like symptoms; a possible repercussion from the 'change'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dazed&Confused
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Appearance: Image
God/Goddess: Athena
Name: Jade Hawkins
Personality: [EDIT]
Extra: She has a tattoo of a heart with a arrow piercinf through it and tiny droplets of blood located on her right hip.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Welllll I went a head and smacked the IC topic up there. Maybe it will pull in more people.

olympus-high-t33211.html

The link to the IC topic.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 pm

{Takes Apollo and runs}

if you don't mind i'm taking him, work on sheet later

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

could it be okay if I play Nyx? she's a Primordial deities and I'll also play Poseidon :D

Here some info on here -----------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyx_(mythology)
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:52 am

Skeleton

Appearance:

God/Goddess:
Poseidon - God of the Seas, Earthquakes, Created horses

Name:
Aaron Staines

Personality:
Aaron is calm and well rounded. His very opened minded and can accept anything new, depending on what it is and if he likes it. Aaron also has a hot temper and is sort of easily annoyed by anything he hates or dislikes. His very smart but also loves to cause problems for teachers since he thinks its funny to mess around with the adults. His well liked by many but hated by most for they see him as a trouble maker and a pest. His very artistic in writing, music and painting. Aaron loves anything with colors, he loves museums and aquariums sometimes you'll find him sketching random things or fish in the aquariums. Aaron loves swimming and sometimes he doesn't want to leave the water thinking it feels like "home". Aaron has NO experience with girls and gets very shy around them but once his use to been around them his a big happy fish under water.

Extra:
Aaron is part of the swimming team and is a part time life guard. His a good fighter but not the greatest fighter, he loves to sing and knows how to play the guitar, both acoustic and electric. His also a painter, designer (for himself) and a writer for many short stories and music lyrics.

Skeleton

Appearance:

God/Goddess:
Nyx - Goddess of night

Name:
Yozora Kurono
(Midnight is her Nickname)

Personality:
Yozora is a silent, distant, straightforward person. She only speaks when spoken to or when she thinks its proper for her to speak, or unless addressed by someone to speak to a group. She's very intelligent in thoughts and speech, Yozora has great grace and elegance to her but has this presence of coldness as well. She tries to analyze things before doing them unless when she feels its unnecessary at the current situation she's in. Yozora always keeps a cool head and always thinks before she acts. She loves the night, the coldness and not been the center of attention though that's hard for she likes to keep or make justice to unfair situations. Yozora is a bookworm, she loves to read books of any kind, she also loves to learn about new things that catch her attention. Also due to her personality and standers she's never dated before and knows nothing about boys absolutely NOTHING and considers them a strange "species".

Extra:
Yozora owns a sword that she bought on her trips back to Japan (as she believes) and is very skilled with it, she brings it to school for she doesn't see anything wrong with her bring it. Yozora is also a very skilled fighter, she has a tattoo of two blue/black roses on her arm, its dark green vines with throns circle around to her wrist and half way up her arm.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

God/Goddess: Hermes
Name: Alistair MacIver
Personality: Alistair is chipper, friendly and too cunning for his own good. He makes it his business to know everything interesting about anyone, and often lands in hot water when he is revealed to know the potentially embarrassing secrets of his peers. He is always thinking, and behind his sincere, guileless face is a brain that ticks along as methodically as any clock. To the world, however, Alistair presents a mask of flighty disinterest in nearly everything. He rarely pays attention for long and it is once in a blue moon that he attends any class but business. He is almost always involved in something illegal, be it the distilling of a particularly potent brand of liquor, stealing the contents of peoples pockets or dreaming up plans of robbery that never really come to fruition. He is always amiable towards his fellows, but at the same time feels compelled to have some form of power over them.
Extra: He likes to wear suits. He is also (surprisingly, due to his short stature) a heavyweight drinker.

Perilute
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Alright you are all accpeted though I'll need you to post a bio Draruto. Also Kit-kat if you could finish yours and add a different picture. The one you smacked up there isn't working. Feel free to post on the IC topic everyone!

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 pm

SAMM~, I have a question :]

Would they already be attending Olympus High and wary about it, or do they just get turned back to teenagers and are completely clueless? : D

Clarification is key.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm

They are completely clueless

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Okay, I gotcha. I'll be getting my post up soon!

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Appearance:Image
God/Goddess:Apollo
Name:Apollo Helios or Sunstreak
Personality: boucnces between easy out going to tall dark and silent. plus pinballs off multiple cliques
Extra: known to carry knives and other weapons

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Zeus can be reserved by me, please?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Daruto you are aware Apollo is the god of music and the sun i dont think he's what one would call "tall dark and silent" type
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Zeus, God of the Sky, and Storms, King of the Gods.
---------
Name: Jaedan Damian.
---------
Nicknames: Storm or Jae.
---------
---------
Appearance: 5"9 with turqoise hair, he has a tatoo of a lightingbolt on his neck, and normally wears gray or muted colored clothes, normally the traditional teenage outfit, he has a broad buld, and isn't an idiot, contrary to many's belief about strong guys. His eyes will be turqoise sometimes, but sometimes they will be a stormy grey.
---------
Personality: He is kind, but doesn't like to be disrspected, he will help anyone if their in a fight, and have no chance of winning (Anyone being 'Good' people).
---------
Extra Facts: He has a necklace that he constantly has around his neck, the pendant on it is a lightningbolt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted? :D
Last edited by Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 pm

'doesn't remember his past' remember

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 pm

So? I never said he did remember his past...

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm

I don't think that Draruto was talking to you Orith lol. I'm pretty sure that he was talking to onirukon. Anyway onirukon has a point Draruto about the personality even if he doesn't remember his past and that he is a god doesn't mean that his personality will change. That is part of who he is.

You are accepted Orith Nar please feel free to post in the IC

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Writing Nitrate, my character is waiting for a good pool game, and so is yours, I believe, also, shouldn't 'Zeus' have a line through it, and say 'Played By: Orith Nar' ?

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!